It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women Allow Child Molester Access to their Own Children!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Also, I just want to ad - I certainly do not want to offend anybody in this thread - I brought this to you all because of my respect for those of us that are on this website.

Whitewave, thank you very much for your feedback - didn't mean to sound "snippy" if I did. I do appreciate the comments and I look forward to reading more of them. This whole situation is very trying upon my wife and upon the victims. I feel like I am the only voice they have, so in a way, I am an advocate that way. When a criminal case is commenced, I will be right next to my wife and all of the poor victims. God bless, and thanks again.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
The only reason this is anonymous is because I don't have my BTS registration yet. I'm new to ATS and just found this site.

I'm reading the whole blog, not just one or two entries. Keep the blog up! I've found blogging to be a great way to get your truth out. Someone will see it at some point and pay attention. It only takes the right person to see it once.

Actually, the reaction from the family isn't that suprizing. Until the past few years ago it was a 'dirty little family secret' it seemed to be happening everywhere and no body wanted to talk about it. Those that did, like you and your wife, there must be something 'wrong' with them because they told.

I know of a story, a few years back, a 12yo girl was preggers. Everyone was saying it was the 'little mexican boy who used to live across the street'. Being an abuse survivor myself, I could tell something was up. WHen I was alone I asked her, the fact she hung her head down and just very quietly meekly whispered 'yeah'... I called the whole lot out, my sister in law, her boy-toy, his family all of them. I even called, but CPS never showed... A couple months later that baby girl gave birth and the suprize! The baby wasn't 1/2 hispanic but was the spit and image of her step dad! He left town before she got home, was captured a while later.

I finally told. And some how it was my fault that the family got split up. They tell me it's my fault that I never got to really know my brother and sister before they passed on. It's my fault no one will speak to me. I've learned, hey what ever helps them sleep at night. I'm not the one that hurt small children. I'm not the monster here. My conscience is clear on this. As long as your wife's conscience is clear, let them say what ever they want.

Most people don't even realize that this is wrong, because they grew up that way, the parents grew up like that, on back who only knows how far (most molesters were molested as kids). This paradigm shift that's happening, showing people that this ISN'T normal behavior, how wrong it really is, is happening, slowly but surely. It's just going to take time. So keep up the good fight bro, esp if you are in it for the long haul.

Someone said something about Steve Wilkos? this would be right up his alley. I'm a fan of that show, and if anyone can get the truth across he could. He's on myspace if you want to find him.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join