It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women Allow Child Molester Access to their Own Children!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Women Allow Child Molester Access to their Own Children!

www.squidoo.com

Read this story. These women KNEW that their children were being raped and molested by "Grandpa" BUT THEY DID NOTHING TO STOP IT. This is a CRIME.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I am an attorney trying to get justice for the victims. I would appreciate any feedback/comments. Thank you.

www.squidoo.com

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by greatestnation

well, i couldn't read more than half of this, this kind of thing is wrong, i currently know a seventeen year old, who raped an eleven year old, but i have no proof, but i know he did it, i am getting SICK AND TIRED of this kind of thing being allowed to go on

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by greatestnation

I am an attorney trying to get justice for the victims. I would appreciate any feedback/comments. Thank you.

www.squidoo.com

May I ask why you posted this on BTS for our feedback, if you are an attorney?

Any justice served will be what you can prove in a court of law. Not what we say here.
Regardless, the article is all hearsay written by yourself.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by outrider

well, i couldn't read more than half of this, this kind of thing is wrong, i currently know a seventeen year old, who raped an eleven year old, but i have no proof, but i know he did it, i am getting SICK AND TIRED of this kind of thing being allowed to go on

Although I've not read the article, I too grow weary of these atrocities. Noone will believe what any of us has been through because these same 'non-believers' required proof.

[edit on 2008-5-18 by pikypiky]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Just wondering if you work for the courts or are you representing the victims pro-bono?

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Someone please call Jerry Sprnger, Maury or Steve!!!

How terrible, deplorable, however iwatch these stories on tv all the time!

I dont understand how these things can be done by anyone much less family!!!
Betcha its for drug money :shk:

Incredible

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
He could be a court appointed lawyer.

I dont see what the problem is. Why should he do it pro bono, which btw, if its still the same, its a choice if you want and you only have to do one a year, if any.

How is this lawyer benefiting by posting here? Publicity? There wont be any-too many cases of abuse out there!!

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Since you have a personal stake in the case you must recuse yourself from being the legal representative. It is a conflict of interest and can get you disbarred. Also, posting information about an ongoing case online; giving detailed information as well as your personal involvement could easily get the case thrown out of court.
I can not believe you are a lawyer and don't know these things. I'm not a lawyer and I know these things. I understand wanting justice for these children and for your wife but you are going about it totally wrong. Your actions will get this man freed and the charges (if there are any) against these mothers dropped.
Tread lightly, my friend, and good luck. And, please consult an American lawyer in these matters.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

No, this is NOT Hearsay unless I wanted to use THIS ARTICLE in order to prove the truth that IT asserts. I have other evidence which will be used. I am posting this article as it is of public concern, and all I really want was some feedback or advice as to how you would go about this. I do not represent ANY of these people, and I am actually a Franchise Law attorney.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Do not insult my intelligence, as I have no interest in insulting yours. Where do I ever say that I am representing anybody? I AM an American lawyer. I'm sorry, but your comment is almost comical. My was was/is being defamed by these sick people, and I am commencing a CIVIL lawsuit against the women. This suit has nothing to do with the criminal suit against them, which has yet to be filed with the state (or in this case, it will likely be a federal matter). Letting the world know of what happened, will in no way "get the case thrown out of court" as you put it. That's like saying AMW reports by John Walsh have a detrimental effect on the stories being told.

Also, how does having a personal interest get the case thrown out in a criminal matter? This is insane! This is saying that all because my wife is related to the criminal and victims that I am not allowed to tell anybody. Where is this in the criminal code? I do not work for the DA's office of any jurisdiction, nor am I a criminal defense attorney. I am a relative before I am an attorney. Godspeed, my friend.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by greatestnation
Do not insult my intelligence, as I have no interest in insulting yours. Where do I ever say that I am representing anybody?

You said you are an attorney and seeking justice for the victims. Unless your idea of justice is seeking revenge on the perpetrators then I would 100% assume you meant you are going to take their case to court by which you would be representing them, otherwise the mention that you are an attorney is not meaningful in any way to support your plea.

My was was/is being defamed by these sick people, and I am commencing a CIVIL lawsuit against the women.

So you are in fact representing the interests of the victims here.

Now, are you doing this pro-bono or are you making money by representing the victims, since you've made it clear you are not a criminal attorney or working for the courts?

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Iam still questioning why you chose a website like ours to garner replies for your "cause".

Something just doesn't sit well with me on this. Like a few BIG pieces of this puzzle are missing.

For instance, the fact that you answered my post anonymously.

Anonymous ATS

Icon depicting mood of postposted on 18-5-2008 at 09:31 PM

reply to post by AccessDenied

No, this is NOT Hearsay unless I wanted to use THIS ARTICLE in order to prove the truth that IT asserts. I have other evidence which will be used. I am posting this article as it is of public concern, and all I really want was some feedback or advice as to how you would go about this. I do not represent ANY of these people, and I am actually a Franchise Law attorney.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
My BS detectors are buzzing loudly.

Since I am a legalnurse and work with attorneys, I consulted a few of them for references, precedents, etc. One was a criminal attorney, the other was a civil attorney, the other a family/divorce lawyer. Without exception they all chuckled to themselves and told me to quit believing everything I read on the internet.

If this abuser is out of the country and there are no witnesses of testifying age to stand in court against him, he is not going to be extradited to satisfy your personal need for vindication. The best you can hope for is to request a guardian ad lidum for when he is in town. If the parents take their children out of country to be with him, you are powerless to stop them. Again, a lawyer would know this.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I am so happy someone beside myself feels sickened by such filth. I, too, have blogged about such sickness in a family I no longer associate with. I outted the molester in that family and, of course, was outted myself. I was outted before that for standing up for another cause, that's another story! Anyhow, please feel free to continue your fight against such sick happenings. Let me know if I can be of any assistance. This is my first post but, as you can see, I am not annonymous. That was not sarcasm! Please let me know if I can help! Fight for the victims and to hell with the perps!

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
First of all, forgive me for posting anonymously - I am new to this website and didn't mean to do that. I decided to post this blog here because I feel that it is very important for all people to read about such filth around them. Honestly, no BS - that's the reason. Secondly, all of your "BS indicators" or whatever you call them are quite childish. If this wasn't true, then I would liable for defamation - sorry, not interested in that. What I was really interested in here was not any "vindication" or "revenge," just dissemination of information. That seems to bother some people, as I have seen thus far in this thread.

And once again, I must clarify something for those of you that still think I am representing the victims. I admit, this is my fault for not being clear in the first place-forgive me. My wife was defamed, AS WELL AS MYSELF, so WE are commencing a defamation lawsuit, and WILL BE REPRESENTING OURSELVES PRO SE. I am NOT representing the other VICTIMS.

Also, you are right, the fact that I am an attorney has no bearing on any of this really. I feel that the BTS crowd has very inteligent people and I do appreciate the feedback. Keep it coming! If anybody would like to email me at my personal email, it is [email protected]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Thanks for clarifying your position in this case. No disrespect intended.

In a civil suit claiming defamation of character (I'm embarassed to have to explain this to a lawyer), you would need to show that the defamation has cost you money, loss of employment, inability to get credit, etc. You would have better luck pursuing the criminal case first, getting a conviction, then proceeding with a civil case. Best of luck in your endeavors.

Sounds to me like it might be best just to cut your losses and disavow/distance yourself from this "family".

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Sorry to keep being a pain but you said you were new to this site yet your registration date is over a year and a half ago. Maybe you meant that you infrequently visit this site?

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
That's exactly it - I registered a long time ago, but I have never posted a thing - I don't think. I like this site, and ATS, even though some people think that those sites are for "conspiracy heads" or whatever they call us. I know this may not be the best place to post this, but come on, it is a story that I am disseminating in as many forums as I can.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

You may not intend to disrespect, but I really feel you are again insulting my intelligence. I KNOW what is required to be proven for defamation. Also, there are certain cases of defamation where you need not prove any "special" damages, and this is one of them - this is considered "(defamation) slander per se" where such damages are presumed. This type of defamation is appropriate when one defames someones character based on a sexual accusation (there are other "per se" defamation cases also). Additionally, each state has its own limitations on defamation, so I am well aware as to what my state requires.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join