It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Do You People Think Of This Image I Shot...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   

What Do You People Think Of This UFO Image I Shot...

Instead of me typing the info., please view the link below for my story.

www.ufodigest.com...

Note: Once you go to the above web link, you can zoom in on the 2nd photo to see the original size of the image I emailed to the website.

I shot this image back in Sept. 07'. The guy who posted my story to the below website, recently contacted me (May 08') to ask my permission for him to post it.

I'm simply looking for the people of this forum's input.

Regards,

BOC

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS BOC... That band is fantastic, waaaay underrated.

Anyway, the pic seems like it could be anything given the distance the object is. It could just be an overexposed bird, with a streak showing movement. It could be a bit of dirt on the lens. It could be a UFO... Its just not detailed enough.. But maybe an analyst might find something about it to contribute.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
This photo was taken by you? Wow! Well, I wanted to let you know that it is already being discussed HERE
So maybe you can go to that thread and weigh in on the responses there?

Thanks for sharing and welcome!!

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus

Yes, the shot was taken by me when I was hiking. I did not notice the object in question, when the shot was taken. I was uploading my pics from my cam. to my comp. and noticed the object in that one shot. I blinked a couple times, and was like "That is odd!" I do not think it is an overexposed bird though, because it is way too far out in the image (thousands of feet). The quality of the shot my camera produces would not pick up a bird that is thousands of feet away, especially if it was moving. Plus, that would have to be a huuuuuuge bird if it is one. Thats one reason why I think it is a UFO.

new topics

top topics

join