It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Local Masonic Find

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Local find

Was killing some time reading a few historical markers here in town when I found this one.

www.nwscc.com...

It is rather large file. Tried to keep it where you can read the writing.

The mechanism they invented is still used today. The harbor behind the sign is where several brass canons have been found from the civil war as well as a few of LaSalle's ships. (in Matagorda bay).

What is neat is that our local Lodge has written record of a Confederate soldier being posted outside the Lodge doors during the building of the weapon.

btw I was initiated into our local Lodge Friday night as an EA

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Umm...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

...Whats up with the re-post?

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
lol, It is about weapons of war and Masonry. Did not know where to post so I posted in both places. Sorry.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   
nwscc, putting the same post in two different forums is generally frowned on in just about any discussion board community.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by nwscc
lol, It is about weapons of war and Masonry. Did not know where to post so I posted in both places. Sorry.

I don't see the masonic connection.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
They are right man! This is a major crime. So is being an agent in a conspiracy website, I think everyone has to come clean.

Everyone join me in saying a hail mary!

Now back on topic, any revealing of the treachory that is masonry warrants coverage in my mind. Good work, we should have several of these threads everyday.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
The masonic connection came together when I was reading some of the old books at the lodge.

top topics

join