It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something I just noticed in ALL Alien Videos.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
It kinda just dawned on me.

From ALL the Alien up close videos you notice all the camera become or malfunction, you get snow on some of the cameras or blur lines.

Could it be aliens transmit a signal or a field around them to disable devices or make them malfunction?

I was watching a few videos determining if they are fake or not. And when the alien is "nearby" the camera goes crazy. But when its not nearby the camera works fine.

What are your thoughts on this?

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
IMO the cameras always malfunction when the aliens get close to cover up the fact that the 'aliens' are fake and the video as well.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I second what TrekFan says.

There's not one "alien" video I have seen that remotely looks real. So I am just going by which ones I have seen. Perhaps you could post the ones you have seen so we could see which ones you're talking about?

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
This is an interesting idea and I don't doubt its feasibility, but I have to agree that in most cases the camera "malfunctions" are intentionally used to help fake the video. I wonder however if ETs do have the technology to completely disrupt electronic signals.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Hi xweaponx. I agree with the others that there have been no, IMO, credible alien video, I do think that their technology is capable of disrupting electro-magnetic fields.

Electromagnetic interference (EM) effects, including stalled cars, power black-outs, radio/TV interference, magnetic compass deflections, and aircraft navigation, communication, and engine disruption.[76] A list of over 30 such aircraft EM incidents was compiled by NASA scientist Dr. Richard F. Haines.[77] A famous 1976 military case over Tehran, recorded in CIA and DIA classified documents, resulted in communication losses in multiple aircraft and weapons system failure in an F-4 Phantom II jet interceptor as it was about to fire a missile on one of the UFOs. This was also a radar/visual case.

~source~

The above mentioned 1976 Tehran case is one of my favorites:

The 1976 Tehran UFO Incident was a radar and visual sighting of an unidentified flying object (UFO) over Tehran, the capital of Iran, during the early morning hours of September 19, 1976. The incident is particularly notable for the electromagnetic interference effects observed on aircraft in close proximity to the object: two F-4 Phantom II jet interceptors independently lost instrumentation and communications as they approached, only to have them restored upon withdrawal; one of the aircraft also suffered temporary weapons systems failure while preparing to fire upon the object. The incident is well-documented in an U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) report with a distribution list that included the White House, Secretary of State, Joint Chiefs of Staff, National Security Agency (NSA), and Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). Various high-ranking Iranian military officers directly involved with the events have also gone on public record stating their belief that the object was not terrestrial in origin.

~source~

If you are interested, here is the US Air Force file on the incident:
page 1
page 2
page 3

Anyway, don't know if this helps, and you may already be familiar with this incident.

I have to believe that if ET's have the ability to get here, then I am sure that they have the ability interfere with our simple video equipment in one way or the other.

Rush

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Hollow-X

hint... do your research on "Project bluebeam"

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
*sigh*

For all you cynical non believers out there, please answer me these two questions:

1. What does an alien look like; do you have first hand knowledge of what is real and what is fake when viewing someone else's film?

2. I would like you to tell me how to PURPOSELY make a film go wonky at the exact moment you intend to cover a bad fake job.

Number two is extremely important for me. How do you make static/lines appear on a vid cam? What do you do? Bang it? press buttons randomly? Yell at it? jump up and down while filming? Answer me that question and I will believe people can make the film crappy right at the correct moment.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
There could be something in this.
The Grays DO seem to give off a static-elec
feeling. My hairs have been on-end a few times
when I've felt an alien presence in my trailer.

My Uncle was staying that week and I've
often pondered if he is a regular abductee.

He stood at my doorway one night, I could've
sworn he was in a trance... I knew they were near.

I have a walkie-talkie that I can contact Big Moira
and her brother, Big Ern.
I called for 'em and they shambled over to get ready
for the abduction.
It turned out my Uncle had just come back from Deano's
and was drunk again. But I remember that feeling.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
1. What does an alien look like; do you have first hand knowledge of what is real and what is fake when viewing someone else's film?

Well, I don't really know because I've never seen any footage that convinced me that I was looking at a real alien. I am only stating this as an opinion. Feel free to search any number of threads here regarding footage of supposed alien beings and draw your own conclusion.

2. I would like you to tell me how to PURPOSELY make a film go wonky at the exact moment you intend to cover a bad fake job.

I'm sure, but am no expert, that one could add all of this stuff later.

It may have been helpful, as LateApexer313 pointed out, if the OP would have provided videos in question so that one of the many experts at ATS could review it. I'm not one of them.

Rush

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
What makes you think there are "experts" here? You and 10,000 other members on ATS confuse me. The skeptics and non believers always say, "Let's get some experts on ATS to look at it." If you're a skeptic or non believer, how can there be an expert in a field you don't believe in?

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrChipps
If you're a skeptic or non believer, how can there be an expert in a field you don't believe in?

Well, I'm not sure who your question is directed to. And I can only speak for myself....a reasonably skeptical believer. So I don't think that you necessarily have to be one or the other. You can believe in ufo's and aliens, however, remain skeptical and objective.

At ATS we have experts in many different areas that are related to the analysis of evidence pertaining to the ufo phenomenon. Video, photographic, documents, etc. However, in the end one should just draw their own conclusions based on whatever evidence they deem important.

Rush

new topics

top topics

join