It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Body-language in CITGO video - North path indication?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
To first get a good impression how the situation at 9/11 was at the Citgo gas station, I present to you the following drawings and photos, and then the Citgo video.
After that, some questions arising will be addressed.

To begin with, this is a drawing of 9/11 Citgo security camera views made by Adam Larson based on John Farmers drawing and some Google Earth views :

It can be found here :
frustratingfraud.blogspot.com...

He has another drawing posted here, and that one is an original drawing of John Farmer, who visited the Citgo gas station in 2007 to get a personal impression :
frustratingfraud.blogspot.com...
This is John Farmers drawing :

The following small screenshot comes from the website from Scott Bingham and in fact from the FBI-released Citgo video, and is shown in, by now, well-known bad video quality from YouTube :
www.youtube.com...

And is taken from the Citgo security camera multiplexer screen at 09:40:38 screen displayed time ( look just above the bold-printed word SUN in the below picture ) :

This following bigger screenshot comes from Adam Larson's AVI-quality video-copy from the Judicial Watch tape, and is taken at 09:40:35 screen displayed time.
That's three seconds earlier than the above pictured flash at 09:40:38.
It shows the two thin dark spots on the road, to the left of the right, dark colored, roof upholding pole, in the Single Pump Side camera view nr 4 (the second small screen, left, down), and he still thinks, like he said in his recent posts, that these could be proof of a shadow of a plane :

The Flash lasts for many frames of the 29 frames/second of the video, see my analysis in an earlier thread.
All people and cars in the video react directly after the flash occurs.

The next photo's, again from Scott Bingham's site, are taken at the Citgo gas station, and give us a good impression where the windows and door were situated in the North-West wall of the Citgo cashiers room, to be precise, the side looking North-West, at the Dual-Pump side.
Camera 3 at the Dual Pump Side W in the above shown Citgo video screen, gives an overall North-West view.

A good impression of the windows and doors in the South-East wall, the side looking South-East, must be found elsewhere. From camera view 7 (Register 2 view, the bottom-right by the FBI 3/4-obscured video window in the Citgo video); we can get a fairly good impression, combined with John Farmer's drawing above.

This next photo is an overall view of the north side of the Citgo gas station :

This next one shows where precisely the double door and the adjacent 4 small windows were situated.

This next one shows how the tree's low foliage blocks first view to the Pentagon, when stepping outside.

The next one shows the position of the camera which shot the big screen video frames in the Citgo video :

This next one shows the very narrow view from the Sheraton Hotel top floor only, if at all possible from that floor.
We had some "witnesses" giving exact flight path details into the Pentagon, who did not rent a room on that floor.
I doubt you can see the Pentagon at all from the upper guest floors of that hotel, when you look at the following image.
As you can see clearly in this photo, the Navy Annex is the most impressive landmark building when looking in that direction, from the Citgo gas station. It covers nearly all your angle of view and it is easy to say that a plane came flying from over the Annex, but then you still do not implement at which side it passed the Citgo.
Could be south or north. All Graig's witnesses say they saw it to the north of Citgo. Which is the right side in this specific photo, seen from the Pentagon, which stands behind the photographer?

On page 3 of the following John Farmer PDF, you can find a satellite photo of the Citgo gas station, with the North direction in it, and a few other alignments to North :
aal77.com...

The 113 degrees sun alignment is the position of the sun on 9/11 at the time when the Pentagon attack took place. Deduced by John Farmer, from the roof line shadows in the Citgo-video, I suppose.

This is a view of the NW-corner of the Dual Pump side of the Citgo roof, with a clear view of the spot where the FBI-removed camera was situated on 9/11 :

It is coming from this CIT page :
www.thepentacon.com...

This is an ATS thread from Craig Ranke with interesting Citgo pictures and text :
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is a view of the Single Pump side, the SE-side of the Citgo :

And another view from there, with the official, purple lined south-side flight path in it :

And this is a Birdseye’s view of the area looking from SW to NE, red line is official south path, blue line is north path discovered by the PentaCon crew :

We can read an interview with a manager of the Citgo gas station on duty on 9/11, Jose Velasquez :

Bill McKelway
Richmond Times-Dispatch
December 11, 2001
Three months ago, on September 11 at 9:38 a.m., a Tuesday, Jose Velasquez heard the rumble of imminent death overhead. "I knew something was wrong. The planes come more from the north and west [to land at Reagan National Airport] not from the south. And not so low."

He was talking on the telephone that morning to a friend who was feeding him gauzy reports about airplane crashes at the World Trade Center in New York. But Velasquez slammed down the receiver and raced outside when he felt the gas station he supervises suddenly begin to tremble from a too-close airplane.

"It was like an earthquake," the Costa Rican native said last week. What Velasquez felt above him almost within touching distance was American Airlines Flight 77 just seconds before impact.

His gas station, open only to Department of Defense personnel, is the last structure between the Pentagon and the hillside that, hours later, would become a wailing knoll. "By the time I got outside all I could see was a giant cloud of smoke, first white then black, coming from the Pentagon," he said. "It was just a terrible, terrible thing to be so close to."
--snip--
Velasquez says the gas station's security cameras are close enough to the Pentagon to have recorded the moment of impact. "I've never seen what the pictures looked like," he said. "The FBI was here within minutes and took the film."

Source : news.nationalgeographic.com...

A few quite important details surface from this witness interview, when we combine it with the Citgo video released by the FBI, with their added-in obscured cover-up bands over parts of it.
The YouTube Citgo video version can be found here :
www.judicialwatch.org...
www.youtube.com...
Please do try to find any non-YouTube versions, preferably Windows Media versions, since those YouTube videos are far too granular to be able to see anything worthwhile.

Just before the 4:44 Flash-moment in the Windows Media Player .AVI video version obtained by Judicial Watch, we can see Jose Velasquez behind his cashier register (FBI obscured view from camera nr 6, bottom left window, in the composite Citgo video window) talking on his telephone, just as he said so in the above interview, standing there while looking to his left side, where the glass door and the four smaller glass windows are to the right of that door. That door and windows look out to the North-West, at the Dual Pump side of the gas station, the side where sergeant Lagasse was filling up his patrol car's gas tank at that moment. Lagasse is seen in-between his police car and the pump housing.
Velasquez reacted on the sudden trembling of his gas station, as he told us above.
This reaction of running toward a door happens directly after we observe that famous flash at the North side.
He ran outside as he said above, and we can see him rushing through the camera view nr 7 bottom right Citgo video window, out of the cashier’s desk area, and to the glass door on the other, South East side of the shop.
Together with a few other guests or personnel. Some of them gather at the door, some of them go outside through that door.

See all above posted drawings and photo's to understand the view points from inside the Citgo shop.
And then a few questions and possible answers will come up to investigating minds :

A. Why is the instinctive reaction of a few people inside the Citgo building, to rush to the right side, to the South East door? (See the Register Two view).
1. Because there were already people standing there, who had their car left at that side, and probably shouted from surprise.
2. Because that door offers the best unobstructed view of the explosion point at the Pentagon West wall, and especially Citgo personnel knew that from long time experience.
3. Because the other NW left side door's outside view, to the right side, toward the Pentagon, is obstructed by a big tree with low hanging, full foliage. And at that time, by an elevated road behind the Citgo, in-between the station and the Pentagon. Citgo personnel also knew that fact for a long time already, so would instinctively option for the other door.

B. Why do we see at least two persons inside, obviously visitors (see the Register One view), as the first ones of all inside the shop, rush to the left side door, the North-West door?
1. Because they had their car left at that side.
2. Because they had the best view of the event that caused that Flash at 09:40:38 (video time stamp) or 4:44 (Windows Media time stamp of the video), which in that case was not an impact flash, since that would have been obstructed by the foliage of the tree and the elevated road along the parking spaces behind the Citgo at that time (it's now leveled down!). It could however have been the reflection of sunlight off the shiny fuselage of a huge plane flying low and passing the Citgo at the North side.
The first drawing in this post shows the position of the tree quite well; its foliage obstructed any view towards the Pentagon for the first few meters coming out from the Citgo shop.
And I repeat it again, we can't see any clear reflections at BOTH pump sides on the shiny surfaces of the pump housings or the canopies, from an alleged explosion at the Pentagon, circa 500 meters, half a kilometer away.
And especially not, around the 4:44 time stamp in the Citgo video.
It was a very bright and sunny day, which would obscure for that matter, most of the light from flash effects, from an explosion half a kilometer away.

C. I would like to ask if some members have better screens and equipment than mine, to make screenshots of the moments around and after the flash in the Citgo video, so we can have a better view of the head movements of the cashiers and the people inside, at the moments before, during and after that flash.
You can use the feature in Windows Media, to slow down the video speed to at least 50% slower.
I once had a 24 inch screen, which gave much better sharpness then a 19 inch screen, and I could see more details in the Citgo video from Judicial Watch with the 24 inch one.
Those modern widescreen plasma and TFT screens will probably have even better detailing capabilities.

D. CIT should try to find and interview Jose Velasquez, and while showing him the Citgo video, ask him to clarify from memory, what his head movements were, and those from other cashiers at that flash moment, or at Adams 2 thin shadow moments, 3 seconds earlier.

We should all try to find affirmative proof in the Citgo video, that people in the position to see the flash, reacted on that flash by looking to the North, or South first.
This will only be a small achievement, compared to the people who have the guts, time and endurance (and willing to spend costs) to go interview witnesses on the spot,
like the crew from CIT ( www.thepentacon.com... ),
Russell Pickering ( www.pentagonresearch.com... )
John Farmer, and the guys from Loose Change.
But it could hopefully shine some more light on what exactly happened, and when exactly, at the Pentagon on 9/11.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LaBTop

Man LaBTop!

You have done a lot of work on this and I hate to be dismissive.

But it's important to point out that the security video is automatically invalid evidence since it has been provent to be manipulated in order to remove the most relevant view showing the Pentagon.

Does this mean that everything that is shown is faked?

No.

Does this mean that any portion that was released is subject to alterations from the suspect who sequestered, controlled and provided it with dubious timing?

Of course!

Remember that the other videos (Pentagon security and doubletree hotel) were released with media hype and announcements prior to release.

The CITGO video was quietly released a mere 10 days after we first announced Robert Turcios' account of the plane being on the north side!

The coincidence is too uncanny.

As far as Jose Velasquez goes....

Of course we tried to reach him. But he hadn't worked there for years already when we first talked to people at the station in 2006 and nobody knew where to find him.

His name is extremely common so he's virtually impossible to track down.

Regardless he did not see the plane and so would not be able to definitively confirm or refute the north side claim anyway.

No doubt, like the manager Barbara who initially told us about Robert, he would know that this is where Robert reported seeing the plane fly but Barbara's knowledge of this is corroboration enough.

The bottom line is that there is no way to tell anything definitive about the "body language" of the figures in that government altered video.

The people who were all OUTSIDE of the building and actually saw the plane already told us where it flew.

If you need further validation don't worry.....it's coming real soon.

Since all the witnesses at the CITGO place the plane near Arlington National Cemetery this is the most logical place to look for further validation.

And boy have we found it!

We have an entire new wave of north side witnesses that we will be releasing very soon complete with what we have all been waiting for........a definitive FLYOVER witness!

It's done LabTop.

There is no need to hyper-analyze proven invalid government supplied data any longer.

But I really do appreciate your efforts and I think you are one of the few that works hard at sorting through all this stuff and getting answers!

Cheers!

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LaBTop

originally posted by LabTop
We should all try to find affirmative proof in the Citgo video, that people in the position to see the flash, reacted on that flash by looking to the North, or South first.
This will only be a small achievement, compared to the people who have the guts, time and endurance (and willing to spend costs) to go interview witnesses on the spot,
like the crew from CIT ( www.thepentacon.com... ),
Russell Pickering ( www.pentagonresearch.com... )
John Farmer, and the guys from Loose Change.
But it could hopefully shine some more light on what exactly happened, and when exactly, at the Pentagon on 9/11.

Oh and for the record.....CIT are the ONLY ones who have obtained any interviews.

Pickering did initially speak with Barbara the manager but he initially covered up his findings proving the most relevant view was manipulated out of the video and even denied it! That fact was publicized by us. Russell never published ANY of the information we obtained together on his site and finally quit the movement all together after failing to discredit us because we went back and confirmed the north side.

Farmer went there and took pictures but spoke with and interviewed absolutely nobody whatsoever.

He has spent his time framing CIT as "counter-intelligence" and "government disinformation".

Dylan Avery did not interview anyone at the CITGO at all and refused to include the critical follow up work we did confirming the north side claim in LCFC.

I'm not trying to be a jerk only setting the record straight since you were actually giving these guys credit for the work we have done.

Please understand I'm not trying to discourage you.....it's just should be clear that chasing our tails with grainy manipulated government data isn't going to definitively confirm anything. None of the people in the store could see the plane.

We HAVE the evidence already. We have definitive proof.

After this next set of evidence from witnesses in ANC is released I hope that people help us by contacting the media and authorities and putting on the pressure for them to DO something about it.

THAT is how everyone can and should help.

This specific evidence can be cited over and over by everyone as hard PROOF of a military deception.

I guarantee you the more they look into it the more it will get validated.

That is why they will work so hard to ignore it.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
One thing in the Citgo video stood out to me as definitely obvious :

All people seen in those Citgo video screen-windows are only suddenly reacting exactly at the moment of the flash, but not at all during the existence of the short-lived double thin shadows found by Adam Larson, which occured 3 seconds earlier.

And as we can read in Jose Velasquez testimony, the first things which alerted him to the existence of a big plane approaching and flying over, were the deep rumbling sound and the "earthquake-alike" effects on the building's structure.
That's the moment when he dropped his phone to start running outside.
And that is exactly the moment of the flash in the video.
Btw, does anybody see a clear trembling of the video camera frames during the supposed fly-by? I don't.

That means that Adam's thesis of an existing partial shadow of a plane flying and passing by the south side of the Citgo gas station is not synchronizing with the movements and reactions of the people seen in the video.
It's 3 seconds too early. No one in the video reacted in that moment as they did when the flash occurred.

And Craig, from the moment on, that I first viewed the testimony of sergeant Lagasse in your team's first video posted here, I was dead sure that there was a plane flying to the North of Citgo on 9/11.

It was the pure body language of this man, expressing his utter amazement when you told him that the cut light poles in the official southbound flightpath did not synchronize at all with his northbound observed flightpath, what convinced me on the spot that this was a genuine and honest testimony, implicating a huge military deception.

And I, as for sure many with me, keep reading all your answers to the usual wolf-pack, and I applaud you for your steady gentleman-like behavior, especially in the last months, when the pressure and insults from the opposition intensified.

I recognize your behavior, since it is self-explanatory, in the light of the knowledge that you know 100% when you are right, and are spot-on the subject of a military 9/11 deception.

I have the same conviction regarding my seismic evidence of huge external energy events before the three towers started to collapse.

Thumbs up, and keep going!

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by LaBTop
One thing in the Citgo video stood out to me as definitely obvious :

All people seen in those Citgo video screen-windows are only suddenly reacting exactly at the moment of the flash, but not at all during the existence of the short-lived double thin shadows found by Adam Larson, which occured 3 seconds earlier.

Yes that is definitely notable.

Those 2 dots are not valid evidence.

And Craig, from the moment on, that I first viewed the testimony of sergeant Lagasse in your team's first video posted here, I was dead sure that there was a plane flying to the North of Citgo on 9/11.

Yeah that's how logical people react. Particularly when added to all the other clearly honest testimony.

After the new wave of north side witnesses no human can keep a shred of intellectual honesty without accepting the north side claim.

It was the pure body language of this man, expressing his utter amazement when you told him that the cut light poles in the official southbound flightpath did not synchronize at all with his northbound observed flightpath, what convinced me on the spot that this was a genuine and honest testimony, implicating a huge military deception.

I thought that was a very important reaction as well.

Of course our detractors have even said that the fact he was wrong about which poles were downed is reason to dismiss his entire testimony! Even though he didn't see the poles.

A logical person would understand that OF COURSE he would assume the poles were downed where he saw the plane.

And I, as for sure many with me, keep reading all your answers to the usual wolf-pack, and I applaud you for your steady gentleman-like behavior, especially in the last months, when the pressure and insults from the opposition intensified.

I recognize your behavior, since it is self-explanatory, in the light of the knowledge that you know 100% when you are right, and are spot-on the subject of a military 9/11 deception.

I have the same conviction regarding my seismic evidence of huge external energy events before the three towers started to collapse.

Thumbs up, and keep going!

You have always been one of the smart guys who get it and I appreciate that.

I just don't like giving this manipulated government video attention particularly with so many links to these deceptive blogs who accuse us AND the witnesses of being government operatives.

I think you dig where I'm coming from.

new topics

top topics

join