It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Computer Scientist and ATS Junkie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Figure I would post an introduction, been here since the end of 2007. Stumbled upon this site on a watch list at work (???) Been on it every since.

I am a computer scientist and love my career. So, if you ever need help with an image being resized or manipulated or anything like that, I am an expert in photoshop. Just shoot me an e-mail or U2 I am on here everyday.

Also, if anyone needs help with technical terms or anything computer related, I am here.

Thanks!

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Welcome on ATS and can i say you were fast on adding me as a Respected Foe.

Keep your friends close, but keep your enemy closer
Have a nice stay here at ATS.

Best Regards

Loke.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Loke.

Thanks! I just disagreed with you on some of your topics. No meaning by it. Just a heads up to me, that I disagree with some of your ideas. That I might want to engage in discussion with you in the future.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Hiyah jhill!

Welcome to ATS! A photoshop expert will come in very handy on the forum I hang in the most, the UFO/Alien section. I look forward to your posts!

Late

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

Thanks... If you need me just u2 me or e-mail me at: [email protected] if I'm not by my computer it goes to my pager and I'll promptly get back to you.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, jhill76!

As LateApexer313 said, a Photoshop expert will be a good help in some forums, I do the best I can but I have only a very limited knowledge of Photoshop and what we can really do with it.

I don't know if you are aware of the Computer Help forum on BTS, your help may be needed there also (but beware of some people that insist that all problems can be solved with Linux
).

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Welcome!

A computer scientist!! There will be a big demand for you here!!

Now if we could just get an MD. to sign up, our lives would be totally made!!!!!

Glad to have you here.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Not an MD, but am an EMT, but I could only help in emergencies.... But, THANKS

[edit on 18-5-2008 by jhill76]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

There is a God!!!

Awesome, just in case, of course, not to bother you all the time.

top topics

join