It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemason and the dollar bill on history channel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I watch a lot of the science based channels, such as Science, Discovery, History and History International. This morning, actually as I am typing, History channel "Decoding the Past" is covering the secrets of the dollar bill. They are laying out the symbology found there and the history of each symbol.
The thing that strikes out the most to me is the use of the phrase "...according to conspiracy theorists...". The entire show is innundated with this phrase.
It is as if they are giving as much credit as they are trying to suggestively say "this is not truth/fact, just something thee freaks have come up with." Follow that with the lack of creditation to follow each time it is stated, just makes me think that they are trying to show information, while only showing what they want and discredit all of the theories.

EDIT*
The more I watch, the more insane it gets. As the show winds to a close, they begin to support the masonic discrediting of the symbology. As stated, "movies such as 'National Treasure' seem to support the publics belief in the mundane."
Mundane? They are most assuredly trying to cap the well that "conspiracy theorists" have sprung. You know that anyone watching this show is going to use it as the source for debate against the sought future of our world.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by wheresthetruth]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Yea I have seen that episode of decoding the past a couple times and it is true, I don’t see much Masonic symbolism in the dollar bill at all. people like to say that the "all-seeing eye" is Masonic and that we put that there to watch the masses, but that’s not true the all seeing eye was suppose to meant the eye of god watching over a new nation that is building its self up (the un-built pyramid) and so forth.

I guess the only thing really Masonic on the one dollar bill is George Washington.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by bushidomason

Thats not true, the pyramid IS a symbol of Freemasonry. This whole country turned into one big Masonic culture after the signing of the masonic Declaration of Independence. Benjamin Franklin was a Rosacrucian first but then became a Freemason after moving to Philadelphia and discovering their secret order, the books claimed he had to threaten to print bad stuff about them with his printing press before they would let him in!. There was a panel of three people who designed the seal, one was an artist and the other was Benjamin Franklin who had his hands in EVERYTHING!. This is where the confusion is, because the pyramid had been used as a Rosacrucian symbol. People try to downplay Benjamin Franklins role in this but don't listen to them, it was a small group and anyone who has done jury studies knows what happens, the Alpha male takes over!. So, the reason why it's a pyramid is because it was designed by a Freemason who was ALSO a Rosacrucian!. Moses freed the Jews from slavery under the Pharaoh! but nobody seems to care!. God has nothing to do with it!, the Egyptians were Sun Disc worshipers! Any self-respecting Jew will tell you that having that pyramid on the dollar bill is like asking them to work toward being slaves again!.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

The pyramid is not a symbol of freemasonry. Freemasonry, given its nature, does have lots of symbols. Some of them are used quite often, some of them used occasionally. The pyramid is not a institutional symbol.

You may find a pyramid somewhere in a masonic lodge, but that has nothing to do with it being a symbol. Some lodges were built in the Egyptian revival era and obsessed with it, or maybe someone bought a decoration with one in it. Claiming the the pyramid is some sort of masonic symbol is part of anti-masonry's disinformation campaign. They know its not a symbol, they have no proof of it as a symbol, but this is one of their theories they just won't let go of.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ALightinDarkness

Again, it is a Rosicrucian symbol first and foremost which is why so many Masons can't understand it. Visit the Rosicrucian museum in San Jose, Ca and you will see it's ALL Egyptian artifacts!. Do you understand?. Most Rosicrucians joined the Masons not the other way around, Benjamin Franklin was one of the big ones. Most of you Masons just join a fraternity or "brotherhood" and have no idea that you are the cornerstone of American culture, effecting everything around you!!!. Couple this with the ideal that THERE IS NO WIDELY RECOGNIZED GOVERNING BODY OF FREEMASONRY and you can see that independent lodges act independently. No wander people come up with this 33 degree stuff and other things, I'm sure a lot of it is true. And we all know what you did to Captain William Morgan [God rest his soul], and thats just the stuff we know about. Seems all you Masons care about is your Masonic dollars!!!. There must be as many Masonic, Lions, Rotary, Solomans7, Knights Templar, and Greek Fraternities in America as there are Starbucks Coffee!!!.

top topics

join