It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing Secrets: A Handbook : Joseph McMoneagle

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Over the years I have had numerous experiences with, remote viewing, lucid dreaming, astral projection, whatever word you choose to describe it. As of recent conditions in my life I think I know how to make it happen and feel that I'm getting closer to the point of controlling it. I used to intentionally do things that I knew would suppress it, because I didn't want it to happen, I just wanted to sleep and rest when I went to sleep. I'm not going to say what I used to do to suppress it, but I will give a summary of the things not to do, and things to do, take them to mean whatever you want them to mean I will not answer questions about specific things if they are asked. First of all over the years I've read numerous things about this and people say to do a lot specific things to make it happen. I've heard people say things like add this to your diet take this out of your diet, so on and so on. But I think it's simpler than all the overly specific things I've read over the years. As of lately I've been on this body cleansing thing, and all of a sudden it is happening to me all the time, I'm seeing and remembering things when I wake up that most people wouldn't believe. To get you on the right track to make this happen to you, first of all and the hardest to accomplish, no smoking at all period, SMOKING is the thing that will work as the single most powerful dream suppressant. No drinking of alcohol, period. This will also be a very powerful dream suppressant. Simply cutting those two things out of your life for more than 90 days will get you far on your way. The foods that you eat are so far as I can tell not that important, as I have been eating a lot of processed foods lately that aren't very good for me, and so far as I can tell it hasn't been a factor, however the only reason I'm eating these crappy foods is because they are cheaper than eating good foods and the crappy food is what works with my current grocery budget, when I can afford to buy better and healthier foods, I will then see if that improves the remote viewing ability. But one of the most important other things is the water, or liquids that you drink. For all intensive purposes I have cut everything out of my liquid intake, down to heavily filtered water, I used a PUR Zero 5 stage water filter. From what I understand about this water filter. it takes everything out of the water, all of the horribly disgusting chemicals that get added to the water at the water treatment plants, such as, CHLORINE AND FLOURIDE. and from doing these few simple things for a period of more 90 days it seems that you cleanse your body to a point where, remote viewing,, lucid dreaming, or astral projection, or whatever you want to call it, it will happen to you on an almost daily basis. Like I said as I continually cleanse my body and improve my diet, I will report back with updates. But having control when you are in that state seems to be more about your ability to repeatedly achieve that state and to recognize that is where you are, so in essence the more it happens the more control you have when you are there.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
There's no such thing as remote viewing or astral projection. It is impossible for consciousness to leave the body. Lucid dreams are real, many of these alleged "astral projections" are simply dreams and hallucations. Look into hypnagogia this is a typical time when these experiences happen. Nothing magical about it.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

TylerSnotgern
There's no such thing as remote viewing or astral projection. It is impossible for consciousness to leave the body. Lucid dreams are real, many of these alleged "astral projections" are simply dreams and hallucations. Look into hypnagogia this is a typical time when these experiences happen. Nothing magical about it.

Quite a definitive and declarative statement.

It is not impossible for the consciousness, or "spirit", to leave the body.

It has been documented for centuries and is included in the Bible.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
This stuff really interests me. I've read small bits and pieces here and there over the last year or two about remote viewing. But what really interests me is the actual experiences of you guys who can do it. Where have you viewed? What have you seen? So there are literally unlimited possibilities on where you can go - in terms of space and time? You could go back and view the downfall of the Roman Empire? The times of Christ to see if Christ existed? Some civilisation on the periphery of the Milky way????

Tell us the stuff you have seen - then I guarantee you will get more interest in the books, because everyone else will want to be able to see what you have seen.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Very incorrect. a reply to: TylerSnotgern

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join