It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

V-Wing shaped aircraft caught on vid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Hi!

I hope this isn´t posted yet. I couldnt find anything regarding this subject.
I´ve just stumbled over this interesting video on youtube:

youtube video

What the heck is it? I guess its not cg but who knows? Can an expert here check this plz?

I think its an manned aircraft and it seems to be quite big.
Also the sound of that aircraft is intersting.

What do you think? Does anybody here know what it is?

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
The usual questions will need to be asked.

When, where and by whom.

What needs to be shown is the rest of the footage, reference to scale will be very important so looking for anything in the original version to measure this is vital.

Personally I don't want to rain on anyones parade before I can look at the original full length footage.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Do a google search for "Combat Wings" and look at the companies powered planes and gliders.
Short tape. No doppler effect. Doesn't look large although the scale is hard to determine without any outside references,. Which is why the tape is so short, I suspect.
Were it a secret project, I doubt it would use vertical stabilizers, much less the four apparent in the video. That is only necessary for a positive or neutral stability. Most modern designs are relaxed stability a/c.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by _Del_]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
From the rate of turn and way it vibrates I'd say it's an RC model. Quite a cool looking one though, hats off top whoever built it.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I was stricken by the blue and red lights. Definitely not commercial, resembles that of an RC plane to me.

Shattered OUT...

[edit on 18-5-2008 by ShatteredSkies]

new topics

top topics

join