It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Sensation In My Head

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Space_Ed

Originally posted by Twisted-Inside-Out
You summoned a UFO? Cool!

While my K was active I saw one too (didn't summon it I don't think), maybe the two are related?

I had a look at that link. Looks pretty intense. I think that is something I would do but I have to do more research into this new world I've entered before I do something like that.

I really would not be surprised if the two are related. These beings seem to be extremely telepathic.

That's what I thought too. I never intended to activate it, and it was about 6 months after that I found out that it was kundalini. I was always scared of it because of the horror stories (insanity/death).

The most amazing thing possible imho, it changed me deeply and profoundly.

If you find your body twisting and spirraling in an amazing and normally impossible (flexability and coordiniation) dance (the snake dance) you know what you've tapped into

IMHO the sensations you are describing as a result of meditation don't occur for most people. I do believe you are slightly above average (or futher along) in consciousness (don't relly know how else to put that).

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
sufis in pakistan have twirled around for thousands of years. They
are very spiritual people of the Indus valley.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I have had this sensation many times before. I usually tend to have it occur when I am starting to get into meditation(for me though, it's prayer since I'm Catholic.) I am able to activate it at will usually, but not when I have a lot of things clouding my focus.

Edit: To add on, I have been doing this mainly in the most recent year or so of my life. I am only 17 yoa at this point.

[edit on 19-5-2008 by spec_ops_wannabe]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Sounds like the super beings became attracted to the wavelenght that you are emitting. When you are experiencing negative emotions they will be different types of being. But when you are feeling serene, you allow these Super Beings to help you and be in closer contact with you.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
So have you guys cut the drug ref out then? I hope so or you'll see this thread closed.

I find this topic fascinating but I will not post if drugs are mentioned again.
I think you are experiencing something very real OP but drugs will just cloud the issue for you.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
double post

[edit on 20-5-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Any person assigned to communicate with extraterrestrials should never have any history of drug use. This is a given. Since I enjoy alcohol I will not be recounting any experiences with aliens.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthman4

Originally posted by earthman4
When I was 12 my stepmother gave me a rock of coc aine. After snorting lots of it I went outside and I was convinced that a star was trying to communicate with me. Sorry, I don't remember which one. I knew there was an alien being that was trying to get through to me. I am 99.9% sure that it was a drug induced delusion.
I will never snort anything up my nose again.

Typical.

Typical what? You have a problem communicating with me. I will smoke some weed. Maybe we could smoke that and commuicate better.
typical redneck-NO
typical drug story- NO
typical guy who finds coke boring and stupid- YES
I smokedall kinds of experimental stuff. last year it was dipt-meo5. Typical drug experimentor-Yes, I suppose.
How do you know what you smoked, it was just a powder?

Cocaine is boring and stupid. I meant typical rude, ignorant and sarcastic comment about something you don't know anything about. Please no more comments about this. It is boring.

That was not my intent. Assuming I know nothing is rude. I guess this form of communication lacks the tonality you need to reveal sarcasm. I don't use sarcasm. Did you just use it? I have no way of knowing.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
So have you guys cut the drug ref out then? I hope so or you'll see this thread closed.

I find this topic fascinating but I will not post if drugs are mentioned again.
I think you are experiencing something very real OP but drugs will just cloud the issue for you.

Hi I've started looking into ascension. Seems pretty interesting and I can believe in some of the out-there elements of it. This website has the right tone for me to seriously go through it and research it:

www.newage.com.au...

Obviously as a scientist I am skeptical about a lot of it, naturally, but it is the 'height of ignorance' to dismiss something without investigation.

One feeling I have about this hum in my head (which is still there btw) is that somehow my thoughts affect the environment more than they did before i.e. a more powerful field of some sort. Not sure if this is right but that is mentioned on that site.

The collective consciousness has been scientifically proven to exist so if some of the details on this site are wrong (such as pendulums and crystals) it is pretty much a given that groups of individuals do have the ability to alter the collective consciousness.

I am unsure whether a literal shift in physical frequency is possible for biological life but all energy IS quantised and all matter is vibrating energy. So although I am not sure that biological life can do this, it does not contradict basic principles of matter and energy.

This thing in my head feels like a buzzing at a higher frequency and sometimes my skin tingles so hey maybe I am shifting up a level or two?

I appreciate the constructive comments

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Hi I've started looking into ascension. Seems pretty interesting and I can believe in some of the out-there elements of it. This website has the right tone for me to seriously go through it and research it:

www.newage.com.au...

Obviously as a scientist I am skeptical about a lot of it, naturally, but it is the 'height of ignorance' to dismiss something without investigation.

One feeling I have about this hum in my head (which is still there btw) is that somehow my thoughts affect the environment more than they did before i.e. a more powerful field of some sort. Not sure if this is right but that is mentioned on that site.

Is this a high pitch constant tone, that almost seems like it's not a sound at all but a sound-like sensation? That comes from directly the center of your head nd doesn't drown out any noise from your environment at all and no outside sound never drowns it out or even comes close it? Does it seem to get louder if you close your eyes?

If so, I have that too, it's pretty much constant for me. It's basically the sound of your crown chakra. It's more active than usual, this could easily cause the third eye to become active as well.

The collective consciousness has been scientifically proven to exist so if some of the details on this site are wrong (such as pendulums and crystals) it is pretty much a given that groups of individuals do have the ability to alter the collective consciousness.

Crystals works, it just depends how conscious you are about it. Pendulums and tarot are accurate tools for the intuition.

Originally posted by Space_Ed I am unsure whether a literal shift in physical frequency is possible for biological life but all energy IS quantised and all matter is vibrating energy. So although I am not sure that biological life can do this, it does not contradict basic principles of matter and energy.

It is possible, your going through it. It's not a coincidince that your "finding out" about it just as it begins to happen you know. You know it's true, despite your background (always trust intuition).

This thing in my head feels like a buzzing at a higher frequency and sometimes my skin tingles so hey maybe I am shifting up a level or two?

Exactly. Just keep meditating, don't think that it's automatically happening. The stillness you obtain in meditation is what is fueling it. Try to carry that calm still mind with you whenever you can.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by Twisted-Inside-Out]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I have never heard it said that this ringing is the sound of the crown chakra but I must admit its possible. The noise for me started last October, now its constant in the middle of my head. It has been high pitch and some times morse code like, as if its almost a message.

I have been told that in meditation we should really really listen to this noise as it is a message, listen to it with a completely empty mind and the information will go into your brain.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent Venom

lol nice one

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
I have never heard it said that this ringing is the sound of the crown chakra but I must admit its possible. The noise for me started last October, now its constant in the middle of my head. It has been high pitch and some times morse code like, as if its almost a message.

I have been told that in meditation we should really really listen to this noise as it is a message, listen to it with a completely empty mind and the information will go into your brain.

Mine too sounds almost morse code like at times, once I almost had a spontaneous OBE and this sound became a very loud high pitch throbbing that throbbed faster and faster until... well, I lost my concentration and failed the OBE.

I find litening to this sound very helpful whether meditating or not, it keeps me centered and focused.

I have also heard that these tones are spirits trying to communicate, more negative entities giving off a lower pitched throbbing sound (like a moth flapping right in your ear). This may be true in some cases but I personally don't believe this is true all the time. To me it really feels like my crown chakra.

What I like to do is focus on it as I fall asleep. This will make it louder, as though I were in fact falling towards this sound rather than falling asleep. A good meditation which almost resulted in an OBE.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
When I first started studying martial arts, my instructor taught me to meditate. I got quite good at it and could completely block out the distractions of the world around with within minutes. It was very relaxing.
The drawback to my meditation was the lack of direction. I was not focusing on any reason for meditating, rather I was just doing it because I thought it was cool to be able to get so deep into a trance so fast and so completely and then come out feeling relaxed and rested.

Later on, I started seeing shadows and hearing mumbling hums. They didnt relegate themselves to my meditative state, they followed me everywhere I went. This went on for about 6 months, as they started shaping into clearer outlines of what I can only describe as human shadows (as in the ones cast beyond a person by light). I would have thought it was my own if it werent for the fact that there were dozens of them in my waking and sleeping states.
I quit meditating. It took 2 years of ignoring them completely for them to fade back out of my sight. I dont know what they were and at the time I didnt care. It freaked me out. Then I heard about TransMed and the fact that a lot of that is demonic calling and that freaked me out even more.

I havent seen one of those ghastly figures in over 15 years. Of course, I am more mature and know more about what I may be dealing with in this stage of life. It is only out of the fear I felt as a youth that I havent picked it back up. Those scars can sometimes never be healed.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Space_Ed

Almost exactly two years I had what can be referred to as a kundalini awakening after a night of intense meditation. What's strange about this is it was, for the most part, my first time meditating.

Prior the very mystical seeming experience I had been at my friends house in the quiet darkness just staring about a window but not focused on anything in particular. My vision was unfocused as in a trance, resembling a hypnotic state. I was thinking about anything in particular either, just staring. I did this for at least two hours. I decided to walk home after this.

I got home and I put this music on that sounded like classical or traditional Indian music, the later half of which had a medieval forest feel to it. Listening to the music I proceeded to do exactly what I had been doing at my friends house, emptying my brain with unfocused vision. The music eased me further into what I can only describe as hypnosis. Eventually I was unable to move, paralyzed. Because I am at a loss of explanation, what followed is why I refer to this experience as being of Kundalini in nature.

Along with the full body paralysis, my arms began to move involuntarily and slowly until they were both above my head, connected at the forearms with my hand bent at a 90 degree angle relative to my arms and my fingers curled upward. I don't remember much of what happened after this except girls dancing and arrival at the astral plane. It was a place devoid of space and I remember having a conversation without words with a woman I interpreted as my grandmother.

Lasting a few days after the experience I had a sensation of pressure at the very top of my head and in the center of my forehead. These places on the head are the crown and third eye chakras. I don't know if this helps but it seemed like a similar experience.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Space_Ed

Hi there Ed,
I've read all your messages and I can tell you that what you are experiencing is the result of meditation.
What happens when you meditate is that you go beyond our limited five senses. Remember that our eyes, ears, skin, decode only a portion of the stimuli that surround us, and our brain makes sense of that portion of stimuli only creating what we perceive as reality.
However, once you go beyond your senses you'll be able to "see" "hear" and "feel" other stuff going around us: other beings, your own seven personalities, past lifes, and other stuff.
Meditation takes you little by little to other levels of awareness. It is a natural process. Meditation practice will balance and heal your body first, activate your chakras, then it will naturally open your third eye, you'll see color shades, beings from other dimensions, your own image at different realms of existence, shades of other beings or ghosts, and you'll hear voices, like people spaking a different language holding conversations nearby you, noises, and all that. You will also hear voices talking to you. All this is normal, it is part of the process.
The next step is having OBE, this will happen once you get familiar with your astral body and having it getting out and back into your body, and then traveling to different places and dimensions.

Now, all this will happen progessively and naturally just by doing meditation regularly. It is vey important:
(1) not to speed up the process because you'll be dealing with experiences that fall far from what we believe is real and can cause you unnexessary stress and fear, which are an excellent magnet of low energy and lower events and beings to be around you. Since you don't want to bring that into your life and create unnecessary confusion, you do meditation naturally, at your own pace. The amount of meditation time you should do everyday is your age in minutes. If you are 20, then 20 minute sesions, not more than twice a day will take you progressively into enlightment, not into madness

(2) since you don't have a teacher by your side that will help you understand and deal with all the experiences you'll have, AVOID speeding up the process by spinning, taking drugs -yeah, they will expand your awareness but will do it without direction resulting in horrible experiences- People have used all those means ans some others, but believe me, most of them got confused, afraid in the nicest cases, others have indeed lost track of reality. There's no need to speed up anything. You'll evolve at your right timing. There's no hurry, no need to compete or save time, we have all the eternity to evolve! You don't have to be the faster meditator on Earth, nor the most enlightened guy in town. Follow your own process steadily and slowly. Each step prepares you for the next.
(3) There's no need to be afraid. You are a child of God, VERY powerful, and protected, and no entity in any other dimension can hurt you unless you allow it and surrender your will to it. It is VERY important that every time you meditate you ask God for his guidance. Ask him to send you his angels -especially your guardian angel- to be by your side always leading you into higher awareness in a safe and non-scary way. Angels is what people call light entities, spiritual guides or pleiadians. They are good guys that are willing to help you, protect you, and guide at any time. They can help you go through all the process in a smoother way. So, be sure you call them, be sure you sit to meditate irradiating love. If you feel scared, don't sit to meditate until you feel at peace again. Keep in mind that the entities that will try to get in touch with you or that will lead you will match with the kind of energy you are irradiating. Also, those angels need your consent and petition to be able to guide you, you have to ask them to do so.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join