It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Sensation In My Head

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Space_Ed

Originally posted by Twisted-Inside-Out
Take some speed then go meditate... blows the mind (if you're will is strong enough resist getting up and moving that is).

Lol I personally wouldn't do that but as amphetamines enhance awareness I can see how that could be helpful.

One time when my kundalini activated and was goin really strongly though my body pulling into the "snake dance" i took some speed (not knowing I had activated my kundalini).

Indescribable...

link   

Originally posted by Agent Venom
I think this kind of talk is against ATS rules, so I'm not getting involved with this thread anymore, it's a waste of time. If you're going to talk about aliens, meditation, etc, and then bring drugs like '___' up and expect no-one to question it then I think you're on the wrong forum. Without sounding like a complete A-hole I hope everything works out for you. Good luck.

[edit on 19/5/08 by Agent Venom]

Cool mate yeh I think I got the answers I was looking for.

link   
See you around

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent Venom
I think this kind of talk is against ATS rules, so I'm not getting involved with this thread anymore, it's a waste of time. If you're going to talk about aliens, meditation, etc, and then bring drugs like '___' up and expect no-one to question it then I think you're on the wrong forum. Without sounding like a complete A-hole I hope everything works out for you. Good luck.

[edit on 19/5/08 by Agent Venom]

Oh I didn't know drugs were illegal here, soryy.

ps. That might sound like sarcasm but it's not.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthman4
When I was 12 my stepmother gave me a rock of coc aine. After snorting lots of it I went outside and I was convinced that a star was trying to communicate with me. Sorry, I don't remember which one. I knew there was an alien being that was trying to get through to me. I am 99.9% sure that it was a drug induced delusion.
I will never snort anything up my nose again.

Typical.

Typical what? You have a problem communicating with me. I will smoke some weed. Maybe we could smoke that and commuicate better.
typical redneck-NO
typical drug story- NO
typical guy who finds coke boring and stupid- YES
I smokedall kinds of experimental stuff. last year it was dipt-meo5. Typical drug experimentor-Yes, I suppose.
How do you know what you smoked, it was just a powder?

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Do you get these sensations at certain times of the day?
And how frequent are they?

For example, there are many people who claim to experience a hum, possibly a vibration, in their body.

Is this descriptive of what you are experiencing?

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by garyo1954

For example, there are many people who claim to experience a hum, possibly a vibration, in their body.

Well I can feel it right now, its kind of like a pressure in my head and it occasionally feels like its shifting up frequencies. This happens if I begin meditation or focus on something. I think what Miss Green's explanation of what it is will probably be the most satisfying explanation for it that I am going to get. Yeah I would say that a hum or vibration is a pretty good description of what it feels like. Would this happen to all of my chakras if I enhanced them with meditation?

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

When I was 12 my stepmother gave me a rock of coc aine. After snorting lots of it I went outside and I was convinced that a star was trying to communicate with me. Sorry, I don't remember which one. I knew there was an alien being that was trying to get through to me. I am 99.9% sure that it was a drug induced delusion.
I will never snort anything up my nose again.

Typical.

Typical what? You have a problem communicating with me. I will smoke some weed. Maybe we could smoke that and commuicate better.
typical redneck-NO
typical drug story- NO
typical guy who finds coke boring and stupid- YES
I smokedall kinds of experimental stuff. last year it was dipt-meo5. Typical drug experimentor-Yes, I suppose.
How do you know what you smoked, it was just a powder?

Cocaine is boring and stupid. I meant typical rude, ignorant and sarcastic comment about something you don't know anything about. Please no more comments about this. It is boring.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Yeah I feel it most of the time. Sometimes it shifts to where I presume the 3rd eye must be.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by garyo1954

Well I can feel it right now, its kind of like a pressure in my head and it occasionally feels like its shifting up frequencies. This happens if I begin meditation or focus on something. I think what Miss Green's explanation of what it is will probably be the most satisfying explanation for it that I am going to get. Yeah I would say that a hum or vibration is a pretty good description of what it feels like. Would this happen to all of my chakras if I enhanced them with meditation?

That sounds like what I once felt. A day or two later (with maintained focus) my Kundalini was spiralling free.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

That sounds like what I once felt. A day or two later (with maintained focus) my Kundalini was spiralling free.

At the risk of sounding ignorant- what is a kundalini? lol

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I am not sure if this should be in this section but...

I have recently started meditating regularly and getting quite good at it. After listening to this Pleiadian message...

www.youtube.com...

...I have started doing the light meditation mentioned in the above link. I imagine a beam of light entering my body through the crown of my head and becoming a being of light resonating a golden aura. Afterwards I spin 31 times clockwise then stop, feeling dizzy and then do the meditation again. This is based on information in the above message. Since I have started doing this I have started to have an alien although not unpleasant sensation in my brain. If I focus I can move it around my head and if I get really distracted it goes away but if I want it back it happens very easily. It feels a bit like a dense ball of energy and is a pressure that when at the top of my head feels like its pulling my head up against gravity. Has anyone got any ideas what the hell this is????? Is this a normal result of meditation or is something strange happening to me?

[edit on 18-5-2008 by Space_Ed]

awesome ed..

i think you should seriously consider reading this thread ......

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

yes sir.. i understand exactly how completely real that sensation is.

-

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

At the risk of sounding ignorant- what is a kundalini? lol

Hmm, hard to explain (for me).

This is a great site for lots of kundalini info, the page I'm linking to is called "What is Kundalini":

www.kundaliniawakeningsystems1.com...

And this youtube video:

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Twisted-Inside-Out

Very interesting site! Thanks.

I only mentioned the vibration since I've experienced it on and off for a couple of years. I am drugless by the way.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
What ??

Everyone failed to notice this ?!?!?!

"Also as we are here, after listening the James Gillilan on 'Coast' I tried to summon a UFO telepathically and I did. It flashed three times and then was in a different area of the sky and did it again. I can't think of anything human that it could have been because as it flashed it was completely still in the air and so it couldn't have been an aeroplane, helicopter, satellite etc. I have not tried anything similar since. Maybe I should"

This man is very deluded, very very very lucky or most likely a liar.

As for someone taking drugs and becoming "delusional" this is complete bull. I have smoked Hashish for almost 7 years (since I was 14, 21 in September ^_^). I have tried '___' (I felt so great, laughed for almost 5 hours straight), coc aine (after half of a gram I wanted more. HIGHLY ADDICTIVE. I never took it again), Ecstasy (non addictive, awesome feeling of love for everyone. I eventually stopped taking it as you move your mouth so much that your jaw is sore for a day or more). I have drank alcohol before but never got drunk and never drank again as the taste is foul.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by trilateral_insignia
What ??

Everyone failed to notice this ?!?!?!

"Also as we are here, after listening the James Gillilan on 'Coast' I tried to summon a UFO telepathically and I did. It flashed three times and then was in a different area of the sky and did it again. I can't think of anything human that it could have been because as it flashed it was completely still in the air and so it couldn't have been an aeroplane, helicopter, satellite etc. I have not tried anything similar since. Maybe I should"

This man is very deluded, very very very lucky or most likely a liar.

As for someone taking drugs and becoming "delusional" this is complete bull. I have smoked Hashish for almost 7 years (since I was 14, 21 in September ^_^). I have tried '___' (I felt so great, laughed for almost 5 hours straight), coc aine (after half of a gram I wanted more. HIGHLY ADDICTIVE. I never took it again), Ecstasy (non addictive, awesome feeling of love for everyone. I eventually stopped taking it as you move your mouth so much that your jaw is sore for a day or more). I have drank alcohol before but never got drunk and never drank again as the taste is foul.

LOL! I didn't realise that this was anything worth lying about. I suppose the UFO thing was quite lucky...

(why are people still talking about drugs?)

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
My last post in this thread now, don't say I didn't warn you.

"2e.) Illegal Activity: Discussion of illegal activities; specifically mind-altering drugs, computer hacking, criminal hate, sexual relations with minors, and stock scams are strictly forbidden."
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
You summoned a UFO? Cool!

While my K was active I saw one too (didn't summon it I don't think), maybe the two are related?

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I do Reiki and i spend an hour a day doing it and

I always end up with a headache. Its always 2 excedrins right after.

They do say to expect this, though.

I dont try to contact any aliens, though. I got all i can do to concentrate on my problems-

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Twisted-Inside-Out
You summoned a UFO? Cool!

While my K was active I saw one too (didn't summon it I don't think), maybe the two are related?

I had a look at that link. Looks pretty intense. I think that is something I would do but I have to do more research into this new world I've entered before I do something like that.

I really would not be surprised if the two are related. These beings seem to be extremely telepathic.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join