It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Sensation In My Head

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Look up ascension. Humans of the light. Chakra meditation (3rd eye). This should help you, you sound like your well on the way to me.

Once we start meditation we feel like we are in a state of meditation 70% of the day, this then becomes our normal state of being. Some people can not cope with this or the energy it lets loose . Problems are faced along the way but there are many to help you, even here on ATS

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
One more thing that I should perhaps mention...

The drug '___' can apparently give some people out of body experiences and some people feel they talk to beings of some form. I smoked it twice recently and preceded it with breathing meditation. Although there was nothing totally concrete that I could say that it was definately some form of contact both times I felt quite an intimate female presence. I heard sounds that I have never ever heard before and to be honest it sounded like extremely ethereal breathing sounds, kind of echoey and metallic sounding, I can't really describe it but very alien. The second time it felt like something was talking to me in a language I didn't understand but had the feeling that some part of me got some sort of message but have no idea what the hell the message was. The experiences were over quickly and as it is 20 pounds for one 15 minute trip I havn't had any since. But I think it is possible that I did have some form of contact with something. There was this close female presence both times and it was definately the same person but noone I actually know. Both times I heard the bizarre and magical breathing sounds. It was just the last time that I heard something that sounded like talking. Not sure if this means anything significant.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Look up ascension. Humans of the light. Chakra meditation (3rd eye). This should help you, you sound like your well on the way to me.

Once we start meditation we feel like we are in a state of meditation 70% of the day, this then becomes our normal state of being. Some people can not cope with this or the energy it lets loose . Problems are faced along the way but there are many to help you, even here on ATS

Awesome. Yeah that has helped. I will look those up. If I have any questions I will ask you as you seem to know whats what. Thanks

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Space_Ed

Errrr, no wonder then dude, sheesh!

'___' is a powerful hallucinogen originally sourced from the seeds of the yopo tree, but now produced synthetically as dimethyltryptamine. It is one of a group of drugs known as short-acting tryptamines. '___' may be injected, but is more often smoked in a joint or pipe, often (though not always) mixed with marijuana. It should be noted however that '___' is much more powerful than marijuana, provoking an intense experience.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent Venom

Errrr, no wonder then dude, sheesh!

'___' is a powerful hallucinogen originally sourced from the seeds of the yopo tree, but now produced synthetically as dimethyltryptamine. It is one of a group of drugs known as short-acting tryptamines. '___' may be injected, but is more often smoked in a joint or pipe, often (though not always) mixed with marijuana. It should be noted however that '___' is much more powerful than marijuana, provoking an intense experience.

Yes I have to agree. A similar drug is released naturally during deep meditation to a level that is required by the individual. If you then go take extra on top god knows what your gonna experience. Ive had this conversation with many people about this drug and I reject all drug taking during meditation. Whats the point your not experiencing a true spiritual enlightenment are you. This woman how do you know she was really there? Many things contact you in deep natural meditation but drug enhanced you will not know if their for real, or maybe they are fro real but the whole experience is masked.

Its up to you but ascension is no easy route and '___' is just gonna mess with your head. I know drugs get released naturally but you are in control, whos to say you go on a bad trip and cant get out of it. An endless nightmare on the astral plane until the drug wears off??? I dont know Ive never taken it, in fact Ive never taken any drugs so who am I to comment
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 19-5-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Space_Ed, it's natural, it means your meditations are going very well.

Keep at it

EDIT: Just read that you used drugs, then maby I'm not so sure.

[edit on 19-5-2008 by Twisted-Inside-Out]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Originally posted by Space_Ed
The drug '___' can apparently give some people out of body experiences and some people feel they talk to beings of some form. I smoked it twice recently and preceded it with breathing meditation.

This guy has just lost all credibility with that one statement as far as I'm concerned.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

If your serious about this and really do have a yearning to progress then

1 Stop Spinning!

2 Stop taking in light through your crown without balancing out the other 6 chakras - road to madness!

3 Stop taking '___'!

Report back to us when you've done this, if you still feel the same then you dont need these drugs. If you dont your not ascending! Ascending by the way to me is nothing to do with 2012 or floating up into the sky its just about becoming aware. Its about awakening to the spiritual side that has remained asleep for too long. Its not about planets colliding with the Earth in 2012 as far as Im concerned.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
The '___' was months ago and I don't use drugs regularly at all. I am not trying to be a 'credible' anything. But there is no link between the '___' and this new stuff.

Yeah I am pretty sure drugs don't aid meditation as I have read in a lot of places that the two don't go hand in hand. It was an experiment.

I am open to the possibility that I am crazy but I do not see any relationship between the things I have mentioned and the fact I have taken '___' twice. I am prepared to believe that they are linked but I don't think that is a reasonable explanation.

[edit on 19-5-2008 by Space_Ed]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Yeah Miss Green I agree that with drugs it is harder to separate illusion from reality and on the whole should not be used seriously for 'spiritual' development (not that I know much about that). It was mainly just for fun but I thought I would mention it and no I have no idea whether or not those things I experienced were real. I thought I would mention it.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Dude you just admitted to smoking it recently and then proceeded with your meditation and feeling strange, hearing weird sounds, a presence, something talking to you in another language. You also mentioned about spinning around and feeling dizzy and then doing the meditation again. No wonder you have 'weird sensations in your head'.

As you stated in that post also: "One more thing that I should perhaps mention..." You should probably have mentioned that in your very first post.

[edit on 19/5/08 by Agent Venom]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent Venom

Dude you just admitted to smoking it recently and then proceeded with your meditation and feeling strange, hearing weird sounds, a presence, something talking to you in another language. You also mentioned about spinning around and feeling dizzy and then doing the meditation again. No wonder you have 'weird sensations in your head'.

As you stated in that post also: "One more thing that I should perhaps mention..." You should probably have mentioned that in your very first post.

Okay... I do not want to get into an argument about how much psychedelic drugs affect your brain. I study pharmaceutical chemistry okay and I have a good understanding of what drugs are and what they do.

I am not going to respond again to any negative comments about me smoking '___' because I am sure that I am the most qualified person here to say what is and is not a good idea regarding drugs. The reason I started this thread has no link whatsoever to me smoking '___'. This is the last time I am going to say this

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I would say that the gap between me smoking '___' and starting this meditation and getting this feeling in my head was about a month apart and the two are totally unrelated.

[edit on 19-5-2008 by Space_Ed]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
If it's not related to the '___' then I can say for sure it's a good thing.

If it is related to '___' I don't know if it is good or not having never taken that drug.

Some drugs are useful though IMHO.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Twisted-Inside-Out
If it's not related to the '___' then I can say for sure it's a good thing.

If it is related to '___' I don't know if it is good or not having never taken that drug.

Some drugs are useful though IMHO.

Yay a reasonable comment
No it is definately nothing to do with any form of drug.

I do think that drugs do have the potential to be useful i.e. impart wisdom and understanding but they should be used with caution. I feel that you should always treat any form of mind altering chemical with a lot of respect and that you should also respect your body and allow your batteries to recharge after an experience.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
When I was 12 my stepmother gave me a rock of coc aine. After snorting lots of it I went outside and I was convinced that a star was trying to communicate with me. Sorry, I don't remember which one. I knew there was an alien being that was trying to get through to me. I am 99.9% sure that it was a drug induced delusion.
I will never snort anything up my nose again.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthman4
When I was 12 my stepmother gave me a rock of coc aine. After snorting lots of it I went outside and I was convinced that a star was trying to communicate with me. Sorry, I don't remember which one. I knew there was an alien being that was trying to get through to me. I am 99.9% sure that it was a drug induced delusion.
I will never snort anything up my nose again.

Typical.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Take some speed then go meditate... blows the mind (if you're will is strong enough resist getting up and moving that is).

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Twisted-Inside-Out
Take some speed then go meditate... blows the mind (if you're will is strong enough resist getting up and moving that is).

Lol I personally wouldn't do that but as amphetamines enhance awareness I can see how that could be helpful.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I think this kind of talk is against ATS rules, so I'm not getting involved with this thread anymore, it's a waste of time. If you're going to talk about aliens, meditation, etc, and then bring drugs like '___' up and expect no-one to question it then I think you're on the wrong forum. Without sounding like a complete A-hole I hope everything works out for you. Good luck.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join