It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Sensation In My Head

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I am not sure if this should be in this section but...

I have recently started meditating regularly and getting quite good at it. After listening to this Pleiadian message...

www.youtube.com...

...I have started doing the light meditation mentioned in the above link. I imagine a beam of light entering my body through the crown of my head and becoming a being of light resonating a golden aura. Afterwards I spin 31 times clockwise then stop, feeling dizzy and then do the meditation again. This is based on information in the above message. Since I have started doing this I have started to have an alien although not unpleasant sensation in my brain. If I focus I can move it around my head and if I get really distracted it goes away but if I want it back it happens very easily. It feels a bit like a dense ball of energy and is a pressure that when at the top of my head feels like its pulling my head up against gravity. Has anyone got any ideas what the hell this is????? Is this a normal result of meditation or is something strange happening to me?

[edit on 18-5-2008 by Space_Ed]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I just replicated what you said sitting in my chair behind my computer, I'm pretty sure it's called: 'Imagination.'

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I'm not sure about that tbh. Its a real physical sensation.

Although it isn't painful I'd say it is as imaginary as pain is imaginary.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by Space_Ed]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
By the way I am university level biological science student and have a reasonable understanding of human biology. This doesnt make much sense to me. I'm not a hypochondriac.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
how many times did you do this Pleiadian method
before you felt this effect?

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maya432
how many times did you do this Pleiadian method
before you felt this effect?

Not that many... I think the fact that I have been meditating on and off for a few years helped. The more I have done that technique the more prevalent the sensation and I honestly think I have only done that technique about 6 or 7 times. Now it is an almost permanent feeling. Something about it makes me want to keep it in my head. Like its good but I can't really explain why. If I wanted it out of my head I think I could but I don't really want to. I really don't know what it is though.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Does it make you feel kinda funny inside?
Like when you used to climb the rope in
gym class?
Or when you see Bugs Bunny dressed as
a girl-bunny?
No? me neither... NO really, me neither.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Space_Ed

Are you sure this is a recognized technique? I meditate and at no point would I EVER consider spinning round twice never mind 31 times. Meditation is about being still not going on a merry go round. You should never mess about with your crown chakra or any other chakra for that matter. Chakra meditation should be done in balance by starting at the root chakra and then moving up to the remaining 6. Unbalanced chakras can lead to all sorts of problems inclucing hallucinations and depression.

The white light you are letting into your crown needs to be used correctly or you'll become un balanced. It is one of the most powerful lights we humans have the ability to seek. The crown is your connection to the Universe and you should understand what you are doing! Take it from me I did become very un balanced with all this and it is a path that could drive you MAD if not done correctly.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Spinnin' is good, it clears the mind and the stomach.
The trick is to... and I always apologise for hijacking
IronMan's identity, but he agreed to it when I solved
his little problem... the trick is to bathe in your own
urine.

Yep... that's what I said, I've seen things, seen the
alien plans, seen their darn plotting, when submerged
in the golden wonder.

It's your essence guys, it's the reason God made p*ss.
A bit like War of The Worlds.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Ironman,

people here are so dense they might actually take your advice and try it, thinking you are serious. you gotta be more careful! heh..

[edit on 5/18/2008 by runetang]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Are you sure this is a recognized technique? I meditate and at no point would I EVER consider spinning round twice never mind 31 times. Meditation is about being still not going on a merry go round. You should never mess about with your crown chakra or any other chakra for that matter. Chakra meditation should be done in balance by starting at the root chakra and then moving up to the remaining 6. Unbalanced chakras can lead to all sorts of problems inclucing hallucinations and depression.

The white light you are letting into your crown needs to be used correctly or you'll become un balanced. It is one of the most powerful lights we humans have the ability to seek. The crown is your connection to the Universe and you should understand what you are doing! Take it from me I did become very un balanced with all this and it is a path that could drive you MAD if not done correctly.

I was skeptical about the spinning but I had a look elsewhere to see if other people did it and found an article (that I can't find now) and people in Earth have done it before and found it beneficial. If you listen to the pleiadian message it is supposed to enhance the energy inside you or something like that and get the chakras spinning faster.

I find this all a little bit hard to say because to most scientists I would be talking about imaginary things. But people swear by these things so I am giving it a try and noticing changes.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Heres the spinning link I found:

members.ozemail.com.au...

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   

This is just gonna give you a headache! No Ive never heard of such a thing EVER. Please check out the chakra meditation thread by psycho81 in skunk works this has proper techniques by people who've not got it off some "alien on U tube" !! It worries me that silly techniques are posted on U tube. If anything this spinning is gonna give you a false sense that your chakra are spinning! They spin you do not

All your gonna achieve here is maybe fall over bang your head and think youve entered another dimension!! You can see many things with chakra meditation I can recomend it but please NO spinning!

Hope this helps

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent Venom
I just replicated what you said sitting in my chair behind my computer, I'm pretty sure it's called: 'Imagination.'

I'm going to have to side with Venom. Your imagination is a strong part of you

Although Ironman has a good point about the urine. I believe Madonna does the bathing in urine thing. Give it a whirl and report back.

If the aliens want to speak to me, they know where I live or they can send me a letter.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Space_Ed
I am university level biological science student and have a reasonable understanding of human biology.

And you're looking for suggestions here? Well, I suppose I can try to help.....after careful consideration of the parameters and results of your meditative techniques, I would have to conclude...

You made yourself dizzy.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Lol some funny responses. The feeling is still there and is greatly amplified when I start meditation. So no I am not dizzy. Understandably as you people do not know me personally it is understandable that you would assume that I must be some kind of self-deluding idiot. It does go away occasionally but if I begin to meditate or focus on it revs right up. I dunno. The most helpful response was Mr Green's but that is hardly and explanation for me. Eh well. Anyone else?

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
So Mr Green if this feeling is a connection to the universe what can I do with it? One theory I've got about it is that it is helping me to separate truth from bull# and just generally helping me out in life. Now this I think COULD be my imagination- although it could not. I have been feeling a bit wiser recently but this could just be wishful thinking. Anyone else??

[edit on 19-5-2008 by Space_Ed]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Hi Space Ed just glad to help.

My question to you is this (well several actually) What has drove you to seek out the light? Have you had an inner voice now pushing you in this direction for a while?
Is it the Nordics you wish to contact or are you interested in other dimensions and beings in general?
Do you wake up or did you wake up between 2 and 4am? Does your body vibrate at night? Do you have a ringing in your ears?

Do you look up at the sky and feel deeply connected, so much so that an energy descends down and flows through you. An energy you dont control but wish to?

Have you had any alien experiences/contacts?

Just a few questions there sorry. Dont worry Im degree trained too and look what a nut Ive become
Happens to us all. I reckon our brains explode with the bordem of study.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Space_Ed
Lol some funny responses. The feeling is still there and is greatly amplified when I start meditation. So no I am not dizzy. Understandably as you people do not know me personally it is understandable that you would assume that I must be some kind of self-deluding idiot. It does go away occasionally but if I begin to meditate or focus on it revs right up. I dunno. The most helpful response was Mr Green's but that is hardly and explanation for me. Eh well. Anyone else?

This sounds like the energy of the chakras to me, as long as you feel this when you are sat and not spinning 30 odd times round your room. I used to feel this as you do before I stumbelled on meditation, some times now its like the energy is on fire its so strong. I dont get this intense chakra energy everytime I meditate but yer for sure it happens sometimes. Revs up yes go description

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Hi Space Ed just glad to help.

My question to you is this (well several actually) What has drove you to seek out the light? Have you had an inner voice now pushing you in this direction for a while?
Is it the Nordics you wish to contact or are you interested in other dimensions and beings in general?
Do you wake up or did you wake up between 2 and 4am? Does your body vibrate at night? Do you have a ringing in your ears?

Do you look up at the sky and feel deeply connected, so much so that an energy descends down and flows through you. An energy you dont control but wish to?

Have you had any alien experiences/contacts?

Just a few questions there sorry. Dont worry Im degree trained too and look what a nut Ive become
Happens to us all. I reckon our brains explode with the bordem of study.

Wow. Well you know the past few days I have been waking up strangely early about those times. I got back to a normal sleeping pattern (7.30am wake up) but for some reason I fell asleep at 4pm and woke up at about midnight and today I woke up at 2am- this is mainly because I am in the revision process and so I can do this but I dont know why I have been waking up at these times.

What has driven me to seek out the light? Well I have been researching like crazy the past few months about extraterrestrials, science and spirituality. Its almost like I can't stop. I am interested in all life, including entities in other dimensions but I really want to learn from benevolent races in space although I am not bothered about if they have fair or dark skin lol. Sometimes I feel a slight buzzing in my ears but not a ringing. I don't vibrate at night.

I have ALWAYS felt a deep connection to space and recently when I looked up into the stars I did feel such awe and an energy that I dropped to the floor and didn't move for a while. Also as we are here, after listening the James Gillilan on 'Coast' I tried to summon a UFO telepathically and I did. It flashed three times and then was in a different area of the sky and did it again. I can't think of anything human that it could have been because as it flashed it was completely still in the air and so it couldn't have been an aeroplane, helicopter, satellite etc. I have not tried anything similar since. Maybe I should.

Do you think that these things are connected?

And yeah lol I dont actually feel it when I am spinning or when I am standing still waiting for everything to settle, I feel it as I am meditating before I do it and then after when I do the light meditation again. I was skeptical about the spinning thing but I thought that there is no harm in trying it although I am not sure if it has amplified the feeling any more than it would otherwise.

[edit on 19-5-2008 by Space_Ed]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join