It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are avenging angels?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Is it true in some christian faith or fellowships that some believe aliens and ufo's are avenging angels from hell?And if they are why would angels need a flying saucer since angels have wings?I heard about this from some fellow christians.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
There's different types of angels and likewise different types of fallen angels.... Ha some have lost their wings... and miobility as mentioned.

I mean, its simple to read about greys and the other types of so called aliens, so obviously there are differences.

And those without wings or translocation means, must move from inner earth or elsewhere somehow, so using orgone why not have a vechicle. Again, their alien bodies give them away as they are ugly as hell, and look just like demons. Or the way you imagined demons, cause they are.

IMO

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
ok so when 2012 or some other construct that allows your thought tp be expressed as life ceases will the expressions you have put forth come back to you ; and will you be pleased with your works outside of time?

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
i mean if beings outside of a constructed "reality" are manifesting in a form that is not beautifull to you are they a demon in your mind first? thought or manifestation in observation.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by alienstar

There is a site that shows UFO's in early art, some show the Angels in these painting c.1502, AFFRAID of the UFO's.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
personally,i have believed without any proof (i know no one enjoys that) that the entire concept of aliens are possibly satan's followers. whether it be spiritual demons working for the devil OR powerful human satanist who created the entire concept to control and induce fear. but who really knows. that idea is debatable as the existance of God and Aliens, and both are part of the very essence of the arguement. very short thread and i felt it needed something there at the end.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

(I misplaced for now my very unused ATS name so I hope you all forgive me.)

As a Christian I believe UFO aliens are demonic even though they're in fast, flying craft instead of wings. Deception is the key and they are masters.

If indeed they are creatures formed by God in some other galaxy far, far away then why have they not expounded upon our shared Creator? With all the years they have been supposedly "studying" us surely they know we are NOT insects and do have some form of communication?

No, not only are they NOT celebrating with their interesting yet slow brothers and sisters (Us) about Our Lord but they have managed without any form of verified communication even convinced some of us that we decended from THEM!!

Unbelievable.

(Except when you know you're dealing with the King of Cons.... Satan.)

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Count me in on the list of people who think aliens are some sort of demons. The way I see it, if they are from other planets or dimension or whatever and if I can't get to them then I see them as an enemy. Can't trust someone with that much advanced knowledge. We're just ants to them.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   

I think they use flying disks, cigars etc.... simply because their main goal is to discredit God. Many of them aim to lead as many people away from him as possible. Thats why they use other modes of transport... and plus, they have more advanced knowlege of the universe then us.

-fm

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I'm in on the aliens=demons group, except sometimes i think aliens might = angels too. Like someone already said: different types of angels, different abilities.

I also agree that the goal is to discredit God. After all, people would be far more likely to side with a rebellion (especially in our "rule by the people" western society) if they believed that they were siding with the poor outcasts who are destined to be tortured forever by an unrelenting galactic ruler (isn't this what the scientologists teach? google XENU)

No way would most people side with a rebellion against the Creator of the universe, but against a tyrannical ruler? Surely.

Also, if you read through scripture, and also through the ancient accounts in other cultures and belief systems, you'll sometimes find references to "gods", angels, or fae flying in craft.

(google ezekiel's wheel, vimana, vyamanika shastra for just a few examples)

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I don't know if those so called 'aliens' are avenging on us, but rather causing confusion amongst us. As people are going away from God, it gives more free space for those fallen angels to be around us instead.

1 Corinthians 14:33
For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace,

Aliens cause confusion, right? Therefore they are not from God.

new topics

top topics

join