It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flirts...go on admit it..are you one?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

HAHA! Awh Sorry Crakeur....You'll come up with something though, you're a smartie right?
I got nothing Smart *** to say about sand....nothing at all..

Sahara reminds me of a pretty word - like Strwaberry, Arid reminds me of - Cabbage... Got any Jokes about Cabbage? Jk.

- Carrot

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CA_Orot

Sahara reminds me of a pretty word - like Strwaberry, Arid reminds me of - Cabbage... Got any Jokes about Cabbage? Jk.

- Carrot

cabbage jokes aplenty but they all have a similar, toilet humor based punchline.

strawberry is a pretty word? words aren't pretty. they might roll off the tongue in a nice way, they might be seductive or erotic or sensual or they can sound crass and harsh (like flatulence ugly sound, ugly sounding word. more so when said flatulence is cabbage induced) but they are not pretty. landscapes are pretty. words are seductive and alluring or hunger inducing. I'm off to pick up a cabbage and strawberry salad and some gas-x

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
An honest answer... hmm...

I do not think of myself as a flirt. Others say I do flirt but what they perceive as flirting is just natural to me.

So... that makes me a natural flirt?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
reply to post by Givenmay

*carries Givenmay kicking and screaming, drops her at Crakeur's house and runs away*

Nooo...he just bought cabbage, "Please dont leave me here"!
*cries*

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

no worries, crakeur likes more than just slaw.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Yes, do you see now what a jerk I really am?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

lol, what else do you like?

I already know whats coming!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr

Yes, do you see now what a jerk I really am?

*Looks up into your eyes, puffs out lower lip,
"Yes Sir Disturb, I see"...nods*

on Crakeurs shoulder*

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Awww, you know, all that crying for sympathy has melted my stone-cold heart!

Here, let's go back to bed and make up!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

Mkay, sorry for soaking your shirt Crakeur, Bye *waves*!

*Jumps into Disturbs arms and bury's my head into his neck*

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
strawberry is a pretty word? words aren't pretty. they might roll off the tongue in a nice way, they might be seductive or erotic or sensual or they can sound crass and harsh.....

I agree, I was going to use the word Sexy instead, but I wasn't sure if i could actually use that word! Pretty, was a safe bet. Words CAN be seductive and erotic! Chocolate. Satin. Strawberries. Sahara. LOL. OR they can sound pretty harsh and gross: Cabbage. Wool. Arid. Cement. etc... etc..

-Carrot

Oh Givenmay, you crack me up!

[edit on 6/11/2008 by CA_Orot]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by CA_Orot

strawberry is a pretty word? words aren't pretty. they might roll off the tongue in a nice way, they might be seductive or erotic or sensual or they can sound crass and harsh.....

Chocolate. Satin. Strawberries. Sahara. LOL. OR they can sound pretty harsh and gross: Cabbage. Wool. Arid. Cement.

what about brown sugar?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Oh Givenmay, you crack me up!

I never made it to disturbs bed, he threw me out the car, we're fighting again lol!

*walks back to Crakes*

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LordInfamous

How in the world did I miss that one!? Of course Brown Sugar is a seductive word!!!

Add that to my list!!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
hmm, I dunno I love flirting an all. But I rarely get flirted with. Course a lady practically has to hit me in the head with a brick to let me know shes flirting with me. You girls are much too subtle sometimes.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

*Hits Wuk in the back ot the head with a brick* consider this my my gentle whispering in your ear..Whispers, no one else can hear.
A gentle blow..and your ready for the next step..revs up the truck..broom broom...stand still my love, here come the good stuff....

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
1. brown sugar is not a seductive word. if anything it would be two seductive words but brown has the br in it and they sound cold together. brrrrrr. unless your saying bbbrrrumsky and then, well, if you know the word, you know it ain't so bad. unless you're the female on the receiving end of said word and then, provided you didn't know it was coming, well, um, not so sexy.

2. givenmay, cry on my shoulder all you like. I am here to pick you up every time you get tossed out of the car. if that's what I'm good for, so be it. I always felt I had some other qualities that appealed to the masses but absorbancy has its positives too I guess.

3. what else does Crakeur like? I'm open to all things at least once. You won't find out what you like without trying it. Besides, as the song says, too much of everything is just enough.

4. nuts, every time I see your name I look down and wonder, "are they out?" then I realize I'm good.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   

2. givenmay, cry on my shoulder all you like. I am here to pick you up every time you get tossed out of the car. if that's what I'm good for, so be it. I always felt I had some other qualities that appealed to the masses but absorbancy has its positives too I guess.

Givenmay admitted over in the Ladies Man thread that she would never actually sleep with me in real life; that this is all just a big internet game for her.

So, play along with her games if you like, but this is getting a bit too creepy for my taste.... I'm all done with this!

Sorry to bring this on you, Crakeur dude

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Oh...and i think that too....you do look ok...hehe
Relax, I am not in the organ stealing business. how ever, if I was...well...hehe, watch out.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

the crakeurian dictionary defines internet as a playground where nothing is as it seems. 98.63% of all women online are men, everyone is far more important than they really are and everyone is 22, gorgeous and perfectly molded into the ideal male/female form, depending on the sex of the person (this would be the internet sex, not the real sex).

thus, when you learn that a "female" on the internet won't sleep with you in real life, you should not be surprised. You should probably be grateful since you probably wouldn't want to sleep with the 350 pound mo-hairy 40 year old dude who lives in his mom's basement who goes by the name of hotcindy42 on your favorite website.

just a thought.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join