It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Verichip Corporation - Biochip Stock - E*Trade

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Okay, so this is a different thread for Me. I'm usually talking on the evils of the biochip and Verichip is essentially the belly of the beast when it comes to the ultimate in tracking you sheeple throughout the world.

But, have you ever thought about taking a look at the stock market, and an inside look at the company itself? All of you know about E*Trade where you can buy your own stock instead of relying on a stockbroker, who will only make you, broker?

Well, if you're broker than a joke, you can still do research on companies, for free on their website.

Here's the link to the "Quote" of sales/information on Verichip :

E*Trade : VERICHIP CORP COM

Right this minute as I type this thread out, it's only $2.55 a share. I'm strongly considering buying stock in the company just for the inside look. By the way, I am an avid E*Trade user/stock owner, so if you've got questions or want assistance in researching stocks there, let Me know. I can walk you through the processes of getting an account, but I will not take responsibility if you buy a stock.

The market is flexible like a snake or an encrypted algorithm, it fluctuates by the second.

Oh yeah and guess what? There's not one thing a Federal Agent, or the United States Federal Government can do to you for researching stocks. You might just be buying it, or trying to become a better informed and intelligent individual.

Information is a tool or weapon...

The reason this thread was started in the "Military & Government Projects" arena is quite simple. Verichip is a privately owned entity that will eventually connect with the REAL ID Act in say 5, 10, or 15 years.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
Okay, so this is a different thread for Me. I'm usually talking on the evils of the biochip and Verichip is essentially the belly of the beast when it comes to the ultimate in tracking you sheeple throughout the world.

But, have you ever thought about taking a look at the stock market, and an inside look at the company itself? All of you know about E*Trade where you can buy your own stock instead of relying on a stockbroker, who will only make you, broker?

Well, if you're broker than a joke, you can still do research on companies, for free on their website.

Here's the link to the "Quote" of sales/information on Verichip :

E*Trade : VERICHIP CORP COM

Right this minute as I type this thread out, it's only $2.55 a share. I'm strongly considering buying stock in the company just for the inside look. By the way, I am an avid E*Trade user/stock owner, so if you've got questions or want assistance in researching stocks there, let Me know. I can walk you through the processes of getting an account, but I will not take responsibility if you buy a stock.

The market is flexible like a snake or an encrypted algorithm, it fluctuates by the second.

Oh yeah and guess what? There's not one thing a Federal Agent, or the United States Federal Government can do to you for researching stocks. You might just be buying it, or trying to become a better informed and intelligent individual.

Information is a tool or weapon...

The reason this thread was started in the "Military & Government Projects" arena is quite simple. Verichip is a privately owned entity that will eventually connect with the REAL ID Act in say 5, 10, or 15 years.

The nice thing about using E*Trade is that you can view charts from 1 Day up to 5 Years, if you so choose to. Along with getting all kinds of Stock Market information and daily changes of the company.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Interesting.

Let us know what you find in your research.

I wonder if there will be stock in DNA databases next...

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I will be sure to keep everyone on ATS informed about this when money is free to purchase stock in this company and I get a prospectus or even go to a shareholder's meeting. Does anyone have any questions about stocks in particular or anything else out there in the ATS realm?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Flagged and starred.

If you get the time, could you do some research into VISA?

They are the ones pushing the bio-chip technology.

After all, it's VISA's network.

and "Life takes VISA"

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by cutbothways
Flagged and starred.

and "Life takes VISA"

Well, I did some research on VISA. The stock symbol is V, yes just one letter for it, not the usual three or four letters for a stock symbol. VISA is currently trading at $82.06 at 14:55pm on Tuesday. There is a corporate website for VISA if you want to read up on it yourself. If you can ask Me some real in depth questions I'll do more indepth investigations of this credit card company.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Flagged and starred.

and "Life takes VISA"

Well, I did some research on VISA. The stock symbol is V, yes just one letter for it, not the usual three or four letters for a stock symbol. VISA is currently trading at $82.06 at 14:55pm on Tuesday. There is a corporate website for VISA if you want to read up on it yourself. If you can ask Me some real in depth questions I'll do more indepth investigations of this credit card company.

Just for informational purposes I'll refer to this book again here in this thread. The book is called No Place to Hide and it talks indepth about the credit card companies, credit agencies and ties through other information trading civilian agencies with Law Enforcement and how they are making it their purpose and drive to find everything they can on everyone.

The books author also ties how John Poindexter, that's previously one of Oliver North's bosses, is tied in with projects linking this as well to D.A.R.P.A..

[edit on 20-5-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I did quite of bit of research into them when I wrote this thread.
Is VISA the mark of the Beast?

I could never pin down the total holdings (assets) of the company.

Any info there. Also, what is their stock buyback deal with JP Morgan?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I did quite of bit of research into them when I wrote this thread.
Is VISA the mark of the Beast?

I could never pin down the total holdings (assets) of the company.

Any info there. Also, what is their stock buyback deal with JP Morgan?

I will have to take a more indepth look into VISA and their holdings and connection with JP Morgan as well as the stock buyback deal you're referring to when I have more time. I'll keep you posted or rather will post on it here as I uncover more facts and or information for your own interpretation. Keep in mind that VISA, Discover, Master Card are only the engine of this being that they provide the access to "instant money" and that anything else is either behind the scenes or throughout Congressional activities and politician power-brokering or outright buying of these individuals through "lobbying."

I love the fact that I got an applause due to this thread. Thank you so much for that ATS Administration. That's applause number 12 in three years and I see the potential for more yet to come.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
who is the parent company of verichip or is it an independent? it would be interesting to see if we can tie it to a parent company and see who the heads of the company are.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghostryder21
who is the parent company of verichip or is it an independent? it would be interesting to see if we can tie it to a parent company and see who the heads of the company are.

Here's there main website to do some investigational digging.

www.verichipcorp.com...

Phone Number : 1-800-970-CHIP

Address :

1690 South Congress Avenue
Suite 200
Del Ray Beach, FL 33445

Here's an e-mail address for more information about Verichip :

[email protected]

Some of Verichips partners are Agility Healthcare Systems, TrenStar, as well as Novation and HealthTrust which are linked to the medical field in various manners. Here's a link within Verichip's website about implantation of the device.

Implanting Verichip

Here's a link on Verichip's S.E.C., or Securities and Exchange Commission filings :

U.S. Securities and Exchange Commssion

The S.E.C. is a Government agency that assists in regulating the stock market.

Here's a section within Verichip's website, essentially Public Relations through media and newscasting :

Verichip In The Media

[edit on 21-5-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Some videos from YouTube on Verichip. The book IBM and the Holocaust: The Strategic Alliance Between Nazi Germany and America's Most Powerful Corporation was an extremely eye opening look into both the U.S. Census and the German Census which began shortly before WWII and carries on until today.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Same message as in previous post to previous thread, the importance of the message. No man should be another man's pet. Especially not to a Government agency and or the entire Government.

Originally post on this thread :
What is your take on Verichip? how will it be implemented?

I originally posted this in another thread but due to the importance of the topic I wanted to share it here. I hope it shows people how important this issue should be to every single pet,...er,...human
on planet Earth.

Originally posted here :
Verichip

It's kind of ironically funny how you go looking for one thing sometimes, and find a totally different thing. I went searching for the words, "trace" and "track" on Wikipedia in Latin at the mention of it from someone else's post, and wound up following, or tracking
down this website link unintentionally.

Animal Microhipping

This is where it all started for the public, to worry about losing your pet.

Well, I am no man's pet.

[edit on 22-5-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

Offspring : Hammerhead

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I noticed that you lumped VISA, Mastercard and Discovery together.

If someone doesn't pay their Mastercard or Discovery bill, MC and Discovery take a hit, because they actually own the bank that issues the card.

However, VISA, does not. VISA is THE NETWORK. EVERY financial transaction, VISA gets a approx 2% cut. Ask any business owner who has a credit card transacting machine.

That is why the total assets of the company, I bet, will be impossible to find.

Guess it's a bit much to ask, but you offered.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   

I noticed that you lumped VISA, Mastercard and Discovery together.

If someone doesn't pay their Mastercard or Discovery bill, MC and Discovery take a hit, because they actually own the bank that issues the card.

However, VISA, does not. VISA is THE NETWORK. EVERY financial transaction, VISA gets a approx 2% cut. Ask any business owner who has a credit card transacting machine.

That is why the total assets of the company, I bet, will be impossible to find.

Guess it's a bit much to ask, but you offered.

I'm sure it can be tracked down. Meanwhile, here's a YouTube video of what the end goal of Verichip and it's many partner's will bring eventually.

Minority Report : The Chase

Minority Report : Movie Trailer

1st 10 Minutes of Minority Report

I have a really nifty keen idea here. Why don't all the Government and World Leaders get Verichipped first, so we can know their every action, their every whereabout, their location of where they are verses where they state they were.

If we did this then maybe our tax money wouldn't be wasted, maybe they would not lie to us, maybe they would actually provide a full work day, maybe they would think before they do things contrary to what the people they are supposed to be serving first for a change.

Come on now B Sirius for a moment, sirius now, think about how you're already OnStar as our World Leaders and look yourselves in the mirror first. Is this what you want, is this the amount of accountability you're ready to bow down to?

I don't think the World Leaders have enough honesty in them to be able to.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
You asked about more information on VISA and here's the information on VISA you asked for.

I hope this helps some with your search for the information you requested.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

I have a really nifty keen idea here. Why don't all the Government and World Leaders get Verichipped first, so we can know their every action, their every whereabout, their location of where they are verses where they state they were.

Brilliant!

Chips are already being presented to soldiers.

THE US DEPARTMENT of Defense (sic) wants to hammer rice grain-sized microchips into its soldiers' brains.

According to Inteldaily, the chips, made by the Centre for Bioelectronics, Biosensors and Biochips (C3B) at Clemson University will monitor soldiers' health information. It will mean that medics will be able to get detailed information from an unconscious injured soldier on the battlefield.

www.theinquirer.net...

Remember "Running Man", when the tried to escape, the implant exploded?>

Now, look at this, and see my connection to VISA.

Visa is the world's largest card company, operating the infra-structure to process credit and debit card payments. Last year, its Visa Europe subsidiary, which is owned by 4,500 European banks, handled €1.2 trillion (£800bn) of payments.
By 2012, Ayliffe believes that most consumers will have dispensed with coins and notes altogether.
"The first people we have to convince of what we are doing are the merchants, as they have to put the infrastructure in place. If we don't get the prices right, we won't succeed."

But if the price is right, cash won't be king for too much longer.

Source

n 1995, Stratton Sclavos and RSA founder Jim Bidzos created VeriSign as a spin-off that issued digital certificates, acting as an Internet notary public. Today, VeriSign secures online transactions and is branching out into handheld entertainment, radio frequency ID tags and other up-and- coming technologies.

zombiewire.com...

VeriSign, Inc. (Nasdaq: VRSN), the leading provider of intelligent infrastructure services for the Internet and telecommunications networks, today announced that it has achieved compliance with three highly coveted industry certifications: The Visa Cardholder Information Security Program (CISP), MasterCard Site Data Protection (SDP) program and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountant’s (AICPA) Statement of Auditing Standards #70 (SAS70).

www.verisign.com...

Hmm, Visa, Verichip, Verisign. Lots of V's

There are 26 letters in the alphabet.

VISA, just happened to get one of them
as their ticker symbol??

The 22nd letter, no less.
The Power of 22

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by cutbothways

Here's more information on Verichip. I can see clearly now, that this is a world problem even bigger than originally thought by most people here on ATS.

It's almost as if they have a Cingular goal for a one world view. Yes, I remember The Running Man, Arnold's character was set-up to take the fall, then tried and convicted, then hunted down.

The Running Man : Part 1

The Running Man : Part 2

The Running Man : Part 3

The Running Man : Part 4

The Running Man : Part 5

The Running Man : Part 6

The Running Man : Part 7

The Running Man : Part 8

The Running Man : Part 9

Look at that, it takes destroying the entire system, just to prove you were innocent sometimes.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Excellent stuff.

I anxiously look forward to your further research.

Thank you for your efforts.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
what ive read so far very excellent info here man thanks!! i have to wait till i get home to watch the vids seeing im at the job atm. but i will go in depth into this. i do have a theory im working on with verichip im just getting all the info together and trying to classify it. hopefully i can be of some help on this issue.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join