London Olympics 2012 : Zion : Alien Agenda Exposed!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaleon

i see it!

passion ... paper fold between PAS ... SION

bloody hell!

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
yo guys don't you see that the logo is just the number 2012 laid out like so:

??? there's no need to look for other words like zion come on

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
img353.imageshack.us...

here, I circled it red.

[edit on 19-5-2008 by Kaleon]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaleon

I did a full update here: thecosmicmind.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by rik_c

are you so fast or were I too slow?

Edit:

Originally posted by rik_c
reply to post by Kaleon

i see it!

passion ... paper fold between PAS ... SION

bloody hell!

Oh I see this was your post, sorry! (you are really that fast)
And I can't find a delete-button ...damn

[edit on 19-5-2008 by Kaleon]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaleon

im not sure

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
cmon people ... if there was "Nibiru" we would see it long time ago ... stop making this pointless connections ... it doesn't mean anything ... and this just a logo ....show some evidence and maybe you will get some people to your side.... there's not one picture or something that shows nibiru, all the videos and pictures that were on the internet are FAKE ... in 2012 when nothing happens you will just find another date and wait till another few passes ....
Just my opinion

[edit on 19-5-2008 by baburak]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I thoght i would check out www.wolffolins .com... so i clicked then i got then i got a html trojan ,detected: Trojan program Trojan-Spy.HTML.Fraud.gen (modification) URL: www.wolffolins.com...

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Ric wrote:

'i've begun to realise that the 2012 thing, goes much further than UFO's ...'

The Fake Alien Invasion being planned for the London Olympics is by no means the 'main event' .. but it is an essential pre-cursor to the real deal!

Over the next four and a half years it is absolutely essential that we do not accept 'received wisdom'. Nothing will be as it is presented by the media to the generally gullible 'dumbed down' masses (who in turn dismiss us as crazy conspiracists!). Now is the time to practice discretion and discernment, if we are to see through the obfuscation and deceit of those who still believe that they are the rightful rulers of a planetary fiefdom.

Ian R. Crane

Note: I am interesting in hearing any 'evidence based' hypotheses and/or conjecture as to what is about to transpire.

Please either post a reply or Email me: ianrcrane(at)hotmail.com

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
This is my 1st post here on ats
i clicked www.wolffolins.com... then i got a trojan virus

detected: Trojan program Trojan-Spy.HTML.Fraud.gen (modification) URL: www.wolffolins.com...
any one else get this virus!?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ianrcrane

i'll be in touch via email shortly
I've established exactly the same conclusions - in that what we are going to be presented with is, as always, a complete hoax, intended to keep a power structure in place.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
STOP IT!!! This is so absurd. Why would you even go through the trouble of trying to decode such nonsense? This is more of a ploy to propogate the 2012 Olympics. Long ago this land was not Israel. It was never destined to be Israel from some prophecy. It was commited by mankind. It was planned by Jews. And now the vison of a new plan of Zion. Give me a break. Quit trying to persuade everyone into believing there is some secret alien agenda behind Zion or that it was summoned by some hokus pokus God.

Yeah I agree it's a very poorly designed logo. Maybe they had a design contest and that logo is the one that won judgement. So who cares? A country can't pick and choose their own? . . . and this is the play on words. This is where you raise your flag to conspiracy? To me it just looks like a promotion for a magazine ad or some other advertising campaign. You people are way off into the deep end.

And another thing from reading that webpage is the number factoring. The 11:11 thing. That is complete BS! That's like playing crossword on Bible pages and defining it as some secret message when in fact the books pages fall into several different styles, arrangements, sizes, etc. So no one word, paragraph nor page will ever match up across the board. However the factoring of numbers just becomes a random rational product. If you start taking figures and entering them into equations there forms set patterns. Trust me it's a big deal in school to excel in mathematics. Go and figure.

The original olympic was created by a designer that was most likely just doing the job as all designers would do their job. There is no secret hidden meaning or alien agenda within the logo. Your creating this fiction. Your creating this Zion.

Maybe the world would be at peace if it never existed.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I think it just looks like two people haveing sex

But has anyone stopped to think that maybe they dont want to redesign it because it cost so damn much, so spending that much money again would cause even more uproar than initially?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by WISHADOW

Is it a conspiracy that you registered on September 11, 2007...

Quite probably!

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Orwell's Big Brother in 1984 was not "symbolised by an "All Seeing Eye" " as that link informs us. "Big Brother is watching you" was the propaganda phrase, but at no point was there the use of an all-seeing eye as symbolism.

UFOs have been an element of pop culture for a long time, so it is unsurprising that a UFO featured in the 1984 Olympics. Telling us that it is obviously a seed for a potential UFO invasion is a tenuous link in the extreme, i think even the author secretly knows that it was a bit of a stretch.

Id like to dig this thread up in 2013 and see whos still talking about it then

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Erasers88

How come it took you all but one year to make one post on ATS?

Same with the account above... It took you a year for something to make you want to post... and then it was a nice debunking?

How many accounts have you got set up in the background?

Ready to pounce on information thats too close to comfort... so obvious its stupid.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by rik_c]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
For further clues people... load up Google Maps... and take a look at the Olympic site...

Take a look more specifically at the roads names which encircle the site. Biblical perhaps?

Ill let you figure that one out for yourselves. til i have chance to assemble it properly.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by rik_c]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   
any take a look in google maps?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
It is interesting to note the 'zion' logo and the Chinese olympic slogon but everything else smells funny.

For example the four chimneys making 1234321. You'd have to be brain damaged to not know the same pattern would emerge with ANY number of chimneys. Also, what significance does this number have? 16?

I will go on record to say I appreciate sport but I am certainly not a fan of the olympics. Infact, Ithink it is a big waste of time. and money.

Also, I don't like some of the quotes in the official 2012 Olympic video and some of the imagery but other than that I'd say everything else might be flimsy or a coincidence.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
this is nothing more than scare tactics...its a stupid advert for a stupid olympics...YOU THINK THE GOV would be that bait about it!? wouldnt everyone be like "remember the 2012 launch advert!?" c#mon... and the "alien" at 3.51 is olympic and british runner paula radcliffe...ITS IS NOT AN ALIEN SHE HAS SUN SHADES ON DURING A MARATHON!
safe yall

new topics
top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum