Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

London Olympics 2012 : Zion : Alien Agenda Exposed!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
the post makes no suggestion about whether the 1984 Olympics UFO, was real... its the symbolism that it stood for.

The crowd didnt even know it was staged at first - i.e. genuinely thought it was real.. of course until the alien stepped out waving.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
what after if nothing happend,which year then whe will take for some # things that will happend 2030,2050.maybe one time

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Is there a link to the article or video that works.. I only checked a couple of pages on this thread and the links seem to be broken.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by hikix

here you go mate: feeds.feedburner.com...

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by rik_c

Thanks, but that link still doesnt work for me. Is it just my computer?

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by rik_c

well according to the galactic confederation of light,the governments are going to start opening up on the alien subject.

www.treeofthegoldenlight.com...

here is some audio..
www.youtube.com...

and the petition
www.petitiononline.com...

to me i hope this is real...this makes me feel so good...if you feel the same,please help spread this.

take care

edi- i doubt we will evolve without their help..think about it.
[edit on 19-5-2008 by Skipper1975]

[edit on 19-5-2008 by Skipper1975]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by hikix

feeds.feedburner.com...

If you cant load this: thecosmicmind.blogspot.com...

Yeh it's your computer. sorry.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daniem

They didnt say they look similar, just that they were all innovative.

My point exactly. It was misquoted to give the impression that the logos themselves had similarities, whereas it was their innovation.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Hi Rik et al,

are you familiar with my DVD 'Fool me once ...'?

This DVD contains two presentations:

The Hidden Agenda - Recorded July 2006
'Fool me once ...' - Recorded July 2007

In these two presentations I explore the occult belief systems of those who consider themselves to be the rightful rulers of a planetary fiefdom.

I examine the evidence that supports the hypothesis that the inner sanctums of various secret societies have known of the significance surrounding the year 2012 for far longer than awareness of the Mayan Calendar has been in the wider consciousness.

In 'Fool me once...' I addressed the reason why the 'ruling elite' will stage their false flag alien invasion at the London 2012 Olympics and will produce further evidence to support this hypothesis at the 'Now That's Weird' event being staged by Ross Hemsworth of Glastonbury Radio on the weekend of
21st/22nd June 2008.

Link: www.nowthatsweird.co.uk...

Kind regards,

Ian R. Crane
www.foolmeonce.co.uk

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Hi Ian,

I'm not familiar with your fool me once dvd, although I am aquainted with yourself

You were the man responsible for introducing me to 'Zion' and the 'false flag invasion' idea sometime back last year in Glastonbury. I had one hell of a wierd weekend, involving syncronicities with the crop circles and obviously Mr Shayler's declaration.

After the lecture i went away and started my own research into the topic of the Olympics as it felt right... and i've found out a load more things, which i've yet to write about

I always had suspicions of a staged alien invasion, as a means to implementing a one world government /religion, given that religion could could only be united through an outside pervasive force.

But aside from that, i've begun to realise that the 2012 thing, goes much further than UFO's and delves into some very strange events with our Royalty. I've found out some f***ing weird stuff heh!

Ian, could you message me your email address - it would be good if we could chat, i may have some interesting stuff to share with you.

[edit on 19-5-2008 by rik_c]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I'm not trying to be mean spirited or anything but I just wanted to say..
all this talk about NWO somehow having anything to do with ZION and Jews sounds really racist to me.
Try saying the same for a certain other religion and see what happens.. I dare ya. I especially dare you to say half of what this thread has said about a certain major religion known for its followers blowing themselves up. OMG people would be screaming racism so fast.

Considering that there are only a few thousand Jews left in the world I simply doubt anything conspiratorial ever said about them.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TrekFan

Completely the opposite. This has nothing to do with that whatsoever!

It's not offensive! Nor is it racist!

So please don't even try to twist this!

A blog update: thecosmicmind.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
accidental double post

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
how is this thread racist?

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mister Jones

So he created his masonic company and then left in 2001?

I fail to see how that changes the fact that a company with a heavy jewish masonic influence created a zionist logo?

You can say that it's all coincidence and I am paranoid but I could also say that you are naive and a sitting duck.

By the way I have no wish to contact a freemason as I prefer to communicate with honest moral people.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by cornixman

check out the update dude: thecosmicmind.blogspot.com...

Covered that

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Wow that is quite amazing. Little annoying though as i live in th uk and i think the olympics will be great

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by welsh alien

i think im fleeing the island for that particular year

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
www.wolffolins.com...

Hey! look at the word passion here on this side (it's to the left)
Look where the fault is!

Coincidence?

[edit on 19-5-2008 by Kaleon]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaleon
www.wolffolins.com...

Hey! look at the word passion here on this side (it's to the left)
Look where the fault is!

Coincidence?

[edit on 19-5-2008 by Kaleon]

I don't see it.

Where is the word "passion" on the link?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join