It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

where do you sit?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Like 7, I sit left middle(always aisle seat) or to the right (aisle seat). And always make sure noone is in front of me, I have a thing against smelling someones perfume or BO. My sense if smell is acute.

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I like all the way to the back, off to the side to the last seat at the end. I don't like being in the center and stuck there in case the rest of the row around me should fill up. I like to be right close to the aisle so I can leave when I want to.

I also don't like people sitting behind me breathing down my neck lol.

The new theater in my city has stadium seating so the seats go up higher as you go back. Plus the theaters aren't that big so that the last row isn't too far back.

The weirdest thing I've noticed is that the screen is huge when the commercials are on, but as soon as the movie starts the screen narrows. I wonder why this is. I was like "Hey !!!! the screen is getting smaller ! WTF ???"

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Backish centre, although preferablely anywhere there isn't dickheads with ringing mobile phones and chucking popcorn across the cinema. Did you come to watch the film or what?

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Oh I love my cinema. It's a big odeon, when I first went in my jaw just dropped, it's a big warehouse they did up. I always go middle row, end seat to the left. It's like, �5.70 but I've got an NUS card so I get a quid off. The snacks are sooo pricey though. We always have three reminders to turn mobiles off...and KayEm, the screen gets smaller??
bad luck, ours get bigger when the adverts finish.

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyCool21
The snacks are sooo pricey though. .and KayEm, the screen gets smaller??
bad luck, ours get bigger when the adverts finish.

It does ??? I'll say it again...WTF ??? lol

On the subject of munchies though, you Brits aren't the only ones who have expensive munchies. Usually, if I go to a walk-in, I'll sneak something from home in and just buy a pop there.

Or, my favourite...to go to the DI. But this is only possible in the summer. Way cheap though. 15 dollars a carload and you get two movies. Not to mention you can bring in all the munchies from home that you want.

By the way, is it true you guys can buy beer at the snackbar to take into the movie with you ? (Piskys in the restroom right now so I can't ask him..hee hee )

[Edited on 1-5-2004 by KayEm]

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Good films late at night at suburban multiplexes are fun because you can fold up the chair arms and lie across four seats anywhere.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join