It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new Planet X Nibiru Video Footage! & Photo's

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I don't know a thing about SOHO but the Grey's do and I was told a few years back by them to look at the SOHO photo's and you get/see the truth something to that effect.

I'm not into SOHO just thought I would share.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by observe50]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Well whatever it is in the timelapsed video of soho is going to be here WELL before 2012. At that rate it's gonna be at the sun within the next year and a half at most.

I'd have to go with Venus.

As far as the OP video. Get us some video not shot through ANY glass, let alone double paned. Doesn't matter if you just barely block out the sun with the proper angle the double paned glass will do the job of creating the refelection. So take a step out side and try and get those results with some thin paper or close to block lense flare and I'll be impressed.

You might guess I'm a bit skeptical of the 2012 doomsday scenario, and Planet X. But I'm still open minded, if he can get the same type of shots under more proffessional conditions, I might believe it.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by Nola213]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Looks like your wasting my time.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by runetang

As the frequency veil diminishes from around this planet, many objects will gradually come into view which had always been there … this planet-like object is an orbiting Ancient Lunar Facility … it is companion to another Ancient Celestial Host which remains cloaked as it travels with the sun … these objects are referred to in scriptures as the Woman clothed with the sun and the moon under her feet …

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
everybody knows that its the mesh screen that is causing that effect....topic closed?

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   

OK.. 1 more time.. Planet X's/Nibirus/Twin Suns/Swamp gasses etc DON'T move with the camera..

time 1:23 - 1:28...
line it up with the chimney and watch.. Have fun

Oh yeah.. WARNING,VIDEO CONTAINS PRINTED SEXUAL SWEAR WORD..

But the music is quite cool.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by AGENT_T]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Nice lens flare there. If that's planet X, I guess it brought along planets Y, Z XX and YY as well right? There are lens flares all over those pictures.

And how would you be able to see a planet during the day time? And aparently only from Chicago, at that time of day, with his camera? If it's that big, I should be able to see it right this minute, as would everyone else.

Oh, almost forgot, I guess you need to take video through the window too, that adds to the lens flare and reflections.

Use some common sense people.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by sensfan]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by runetang

Now you should take in account that he is filming this through a window and window screen. I think it's very likely it's a flare on the window. If he were outside I'm sure we would have seen different results.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Optix
Looks like something reflecting off the glass from the back of the room. He never opens the window.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by Optix]

Bingo!!!

We have a winner.

Nothing there apart from a reflection from either the camera with red eye reduction or something else, its not some fake planet.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Ok, first of all the SOHO image is a planet, Mercury or Venus, there's no point in debating that. There is plenty of time-lapse footage from SOHO where these planets move into view.

Second, the guy who uploaded the YouTube video is a fraud. First he uploaded photos taken through a window with some kind of mesh on it, as people were bitching about him getting video footage of it, he uploaded the second video, once again shot through the same window. I have sent PM's to this user, going back 3 weeks now to when the second video was uploaded and asking him to go outside and film it and not through a window. My messages went unanswered and surprise urprise, the guy has not uploaded a video since without it being shot through a window, why? The simple fact being that if he did the anomaly wouldn't be there. I can get the same effect at night through my double glazed window when looking at the Moon, another image of the Moon, be it smaller than the actual bright object that is being viewed, is reflected in the window. It doesn't even matter if the actual object, in this case the Sun, it hidden from the field of view, the reflected image is still visible in the window. Conclusion: it is a reflection of the Sun caused by viewing it through a window.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
wierd..i think we are going to be in for a ride soon.

recent photos of Nibiru...
www.youtube.com...

one view of what will happen..
www.youtube.com...

and another view...
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

Well ehm, I am almost speechless by the amount of fanatism in this Nibiru/Planet X hype. As soon as people see these threads, they jump in posting 'their' evidence, not even necessarily related to the topic of the thread. While I do not doubt that it is possibility, the issue of this thread was this youTube video in OP.

In my opinion, it is Mercury unless it's not a flare caused by something behind the photographer/filmer. At least Mercury was at the approx position with the sun at the given time, and moreover, it was beyond the sun in a way that it could've shined brightly due the sunlight reflecting from its surface. This ofcourse is merely a hypothesis based on the fact that Mercury was supposed to be approximately in same positions as is the shiny object in the youTube vid.

Of course, I might be totally wrong, but its the best guess I can throw by given evidence. Those objects in SOHO pictures are the planets Venus, Mercury, Saturn and Jupiter, no doubt about it.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I didn't read the whole thread but its appearant there is a screen or screened type blind that is present and is warping the light rays through the glass. Remove the two and you won't have the false images you are ranting about.
Pure trash!

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
On May 10th 2008 I was sent some data. Can anyone help me out here? I can place most of the 'terms' but not all.

Additional info was: Planet X (Nibiru / Orcus) can only been seen from the South Pole ......

Data:

Planet Nibiru / Orcus

Dist. 14.06.45 UA (UA = X times distance sun – earth)
Rad 24.0000 Km
App. Diameter 4,7**
Day Length 1314900.000 days
Temp 42K

Adress of Nibiru:

IRIX 6.5.32> orbit Nibiru / Orcus
EllipticalOrbit

Period 3600
SemiMajorAxis 235
Inclination -145
AscendingNode 194.5
Eccentricity 0.9917
ArgOfPericenter 270
MeanAnomaly 220.0
Epoch 630033.0
Albedo 0. 9

On April 27th 2013

Nibiru crossed Serpents Caput

Dist. 1.5720 UA (UA = X times distance sun – earth)
Rad 24.0000 Km
App. Diameter 42,1*
Day Length 1314900.000 days
Temp 101K

IRIX 6.5.32> far cv marduk815 usr/bin/mil/pjm /E/marduk

And WHAT means the above? I'm very clueless as far as my knowledge for computers goes.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melyanna Tengwesta
On May 10th 2008 I was sent some data. Can anyone help me out here? I can place most of the 'terms' but not all.

Additional info was: Planet X (Nibiru / Orcus) can only been seen from the South Pole ......

Stop right there, NOTHING can only be seen from the South Pole, NOTHING is only visible from that restrictive a position. Anything seen from the South Pole, especially some mythical planet/star, would also be visible to the entire Southern Hemisphere. Seriously, this Nibiru lark is ridiculous and the peddlers of this drivel cannot even make their minds up, let alone the people that believe them and parrot their work.

I think Ikema summed this thread up nicely in two words, pure trash!

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melyanna Tengwesta

think i can only explain above quote. it is rubbish of course, because if you use common sense you realize that what is visible on south pole, is visible in south africa, south america, australia and new zealand. download google earth or check out the nearest ball map of earth and you notice by turning it that there are no portions of sky, that are only and without exception seen from south pole

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Thx guys!! That puts me back on me feet ... on Earth!!

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Melyanna Tengwesta

anytime

i think this nibiru thing is based on a false presumption. while it may have been real planet, regarding that so many sources speak of it (not forgetting the ancient teachings), it now lies shattered on the kepler's belt in our sol system. somehow my insight tells me that this is the case; nibiru came here once or twice, but then collided with another planet (tiamat?) in our solar system and formed that great belt of shattered rock that now lies in orbit between mars and jupiter.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Well i jus went in my garden with a big old pair of thick black sunglasses and a camera and i saw nothing lol!
....Im one of these that like to believe everything, and while i am open to planet x.... this just screams hoax to me, from the video makers attitude and the fact he wont just go outside and film despite numerous requests to, if it were me, id get a tripod, id be outside, id shoot from different angles and id generally be doing all i could to assure people its not a hoax.
I dont buy it - yet

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
one thing that puzzles me is how can we know of an event that shaped this planet ? ( with the technology today we still are pretty lost )

isnt that utterly impossible if we asume that life originated from this rock ?
i mean asuming we lived in caves and eate like beasts i just dont see where theyd fitt in the creation of our solar system

or is there a simple formula or is it visible with the naked eye

correct me if im wrong but scientist are still not sure as to how the moon was formed or from where or what or where to place the big bang if there ever was one ,

ive enjoyed tha nibiru "craze" allthou ive not yet seen the planet ive gaind insight on what ancient man thought the answers where to what , where and how..

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join