It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video collage of photos taken above Alberta, Canada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Photographer claims to have taken the photos over a 4 year period. Some of them are pretty cool looking IMO!

www.ufocasebook.com...

Thoughts / opinions?

[edit on 17-5-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Hmmm, I thought Alberta was a UFO dead zone. I live in Edmonton and have never seen anything strange in the skies over Alberta, and it's not from a lack of looking up
. Lucky catch to see that many over such a short time in that area. A few of the pictures looked like the head-on view of the 2-bladed helicopters our military uses(can't remember the name). The others were quite interesting and I not sure what to say but wow.

Maybe there was something in the Calgary news (1mil people roughly, only a few miles east of Cochrane). Not sure how all these objects were only seen by 1 person. I would think somebody would report it.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Hello DimensionalDetective !

Firstly what a nice collection of picture's thank's for bringing them to ATS !

Now the only problem's i see with these picture's is the fact that most of them are taken with the sun in the background.

The only reason i raise that point is the sun can cause all sort's of artifact's and distortion's to appear on a picture.

And also if there is any lense damage no matter how big or small the sun could be highlighting them.

Or infact any light source could be highlighting them.

Just something to note.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 18-5-2008 by h3akalee]

new topics

join