It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

posible UK u.f.o.??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
A friend of mine captured this when he was on a hill 2 nights ago when doing some long distance on his amatuer radio,
Approximately 500 feet away behind some trees, It was quite low to the ground some lights flashed on the craft and it just vanished.

He noted some low vibrationals and a dead radio before he saw it, He also said it was about 100 feet in diameter but couldnt tell which way it was facing other than it looked stealthy.

I thought I would put it here to see what you think as we are both skeptics of aliens and their craft
I do have the original video on my computer so if anyone wants it just U2U me.

I will also try and answer as many questions as i can with the info my friend told me.

heres a link to the video
possible ufo?

thank you

Dar

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
i'll be honest. I don't see a thing in the video you supplied through the link. So here's my question:

A) Did you post the right video?

and B) where's the ufo? If i could at least get a time on the video where i could defienately see the ufo or shape of it or lights from it that'd be sweet and i'd recheck it but, i'm just saying i don't see anything.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
40 seconds of footage...and there's at least 20 points of light in it, although it's hard to tell with all the camera shaking going on. Half of the points of light are reflections...most of them don't move except when the camera's shaking...so...sorry, impossible to give an opinion on any of it.

Thanks for posting it though, tell your friend to keep looking and to get a tri-pod next time and turn off the outside light that's glaringly apparent off to the left, which is responsible for creating half the reflections on the video, if not more IMO.

Sorry to be so abrupt, but this kind of footage is so aggravating, especially when you, the poster, seem to be so genuine and believable
I am only stating the facts when it comes to the video, I simply wish there was more to go on.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
sorry, this video is way too terrible to deduce anything.....except that it's an encoded video on the internet.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
thank you for the replies, I know the quality sucks, he was recording inside a car.
There are 3 to 4 lights that flash when the camera zooms in half way through before the craft dissapears completely.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by Dar Kuma]

top topics

join