It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simple 2012 question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Uh. I just have a quick question.

2012 is the end of what phase?

And the start of what phase? And what does this mean?

Thanks to who ever answers the questions.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Hey Bud,

I would like to be the first to post here and give you a quick boost of moral. While many, many, many people here have multiple theories that they will believe 100% will happen in 2012 - nobody can predict the future. Keep this in mind when asking any future question. Remember the Y2k freak out? Yeah well, this is that only with ten times more radical predictions. Interesting reads, but don't count your chickens before they hatch.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
wasn't niribu supposed to have put in an appearance sometime in 2003 as well? what worries me most is just how readily people are willing to buy in to this stuff without one single bit of substantiated evidence just 4600 year old myths and one man's interpretation of a long dead isolate language, yes ive seen niribushocks videos on youtube but he's going to have to do a lot better than " i cant reveal my source to protect his identity" and if its now only 5 years away how come absolutely no observatory professional or otherwise has seen or reported this huge brown dwarf wandering around, the government cant be suppressing them all!! and since the sumarians dont mention 21-12-2012 and the myans make no mention of niribu, i think its a safe bet to say someone made that connection up out of thin air!! so i for one wont be running for the hills come december 21.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Blowfish is 100% correct. You'll get a different story no matter who you ask because we all have different beliefs based on our own life experience.
Your best bet is to read as many of the threads here on the subject that you can find, and base your own ideas on what you believe and what makes sense to you.
NEVER believe the first or even second thing that is handed to you.
Research, and make your own judgements.
AD

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
This topic has been done to death on ATS. you can use the search up at the top right side of the screen and search it.

top topics

join