It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens and the art of abduction.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Just how do they operate?

I've had a few theories on how the Greys operate for a while now and I have roughly discussed two of these theories already on ATS. One of the posts I can't find, the second I can easily locate but I thought it would be best if I just re-write it all with an additional theory here. Might even come up with something else as I progress.

Firstly, I always wondered why flashing lights were almost always recorded in eye witness accounts of UFO's and how some UFO contact stories include the observer(s) getting flashing light responses to the flashings of the torches they are carrying. One glaringly obvious example of this is from the film "Close encounters of the third kind", where the mother ship is on top of Devils tower and both Human and Alien make first contact using flashing lights and sound.

I once read (from somewhere... might have been George Adamski's 'UFO's have landed") that us Humans have yet to discover the full appreciation and applications of music. This picked up my interest considerably in the afore mentioned film due to the use of light AND sound.

These flashing objects made wonder as to why they felt it necessary to operate as they do. I came to the idea that the Greys may see life in a completely different manner to how we do. The majority of us presume (because they are Humanoid) that they have a very similar phsyiology to us.

There are those who talk of reptilian and insect type of Aliens. I suggest the Greys could very well be partly insect or have been genetically altered so as to operate on a partly insect level. Some believe the Greys are just the 'workers' of a higher control being, so being altered to fit the work fits in. Natural selection of the species is also highly probable.

I believe that the Greys are able to see our AURA. If the lights from these craft are able to communicate to our brain, just as subliminal TV messages do, then our aura will respond without us being aware. According to the theories on auras, they are supposed to show the mental state, health and general type of the person. Auras could very well be how the Greys pick and choose between us.

Basically, Greys have eyes very similar to bees and see on a different spectrum of light. How bees see is a great example of the Greys possible anatomy. Those big black almond shaped eyes are there for a reason.

Combine that with the possible 'natural selection of the species' and you really have to ask yourself, what type of solar system allows a creature to evolve that is immensely intelligent to fly around the universe, has big black almond eyes and grey skin?

Is this how the Greys see Earth?

www.exploratorium.edu...
And also check this link, NASA Ultraviolet Imager
And electrified gas surrounding Earth

I hope this now gives you some idea of how Alien life may see us and are able to locate our tiny planet, by the shifting patterns of light that move over our living planet. UV imaging could be a new method for locating living planets in the universe.

Abductions

Many have wondered how it is possible for aliens to easily take people away and this really cannot be anything more than a simple manipulation of our brain wave patterns.

The electricity or electrical current generated by the brain can be measured with an electroencephalogram (EEG), which measures the frequency of the electrical current. This frequency or speed of the brainwave is measured in Hertz(HZ).

There are four common brainwave patterns that have been well researched and documented. They are:

BETA WAVES - 14Hz to 20Hz. Beta waves are associated with normal waking consciousness. They are present when you are focused on activities in the outside world.

ALPHA WAVES - 8Hz to 13Hz. Alpha waves are likened to a light meditation. They are prevalent when you daydream. They will become stronger when your eyes are closed.

THETA WAVES - 4Hz to 7Hz. Theta waves occur during heightened states of creativity and are found with a deep meditative state.

DELTA WAVES - .5Hz to 3Hz. Delta waves are found in a deep sleep state or unconsciousness. Also, Delta waves are common in very deep meditation.

ezinearticles.com...

As you can see, we are already well enough advanced to be able to section out the brain, both physically and electronically. It wouldn't take too much extra effort to make a device that is able to actually section of certain responses and impulses made by the brain.

So, the basic process would be to use your device to control the persons ability to re-act and remember. They may ask questions and still have basic motor functions, like walking, but otherwise they would be completely compliant.

All you've done is suppress violent reactions and stopped the brains thought and recognition processes from being remembered, hence, missing time.

Missing time is only missing because your brain was not actually able to process data properly. The neural pathways have literally been switched off.
This could explain why some, under hypnosis or dream state, are able to eventually remember. The 'event' always was in the brain, it just needed something to 'kick start' the memory process for that missing time to be linked back in to conscious memory.

The colour Grey...

Why grey? Some people believe these grey Aliens are actually wearing a grey suit of some kind. If so, this may help to shed some light on how a lot of abductions or visitations go unnoticed by anyone else.

Is the grey colour a 'base coat' for an ability to blend into surroundings or create a camouflage to hide, fast..?

This theory has been with me for quite a few years. If they do actually wear grey suits, then perhaps they are made of some form of electricaly inducible material such as carbon fibre, maybe they've taken it a step further and are using Fullerenes.

Is this technology that which has helped us create smart tanks, or even

What does the future have in store for combat uniforms? As research moves forward, there are some exciting possibilities. Imagine a uniform that changes colour from arid cam to a woodland pattern at the push of a button or one that resists exposure to direct nuclear attack. How about a uniform that naturally repels mosquitoes?

www.skyhawks.forces.gc.ca...

To give you an example of what I'm trying to express...

Active camouflage, also known as optical or adaptive camouflage, is the process of projecting an image of the background an object is occluding towards viewers looking at it. It is similar to tricks employed in nature by some animals such as the octopus or chameleon lizard, which can change their chromatophores to change the colour and pattern of their skin.

photonswarm.com...

Mod Edit: Edited as requested by author - Jak

[edit on 19/5/08 by JAK]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I know dialing into the bodies energy centers has a profound effect onto the body. The blue light is resting light. So if they are going into the metaphysical body of the human and leaving some imprints in there eventually its going to come out into the conscious mind, all it takes is something to trigger it, and that's all she wrote.

The tall humanoid one I saw had something like a sparkling reflecting gown on, go figure damn lightbeings anyways. Not all are imprinted with fear, and it usually takes the spiritual development for that discernment.

Paint beings into a (negative light) only for promotion, if you are trying to sale something good, most of our television programs are of the lower chakra regions for a reason.

These Spiritual Scientists don't need to work on the body they can go right into contact with the spirit of the being they are having contact with.

There is another type of being but they manifest through a smoke, and re-assimulate a bodily form. These tend to be more technological beings. Different by supply and demand.

[edit on 17-5-2008 by menguard]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I am intrigued. But I think you're making it too... complicated, I guess.
This is a bit of a cliche,' but Castaneda provides the best/closest hierarchical approach to systematic participant-knowledge of "The Unknown." The writings are allegorical and really requires participation to "get it" because, quite simply, reality isn't clockwork mechanics. It is responsive to the observer. Cross cultural references clearly show a systematic, albeit irrational, but ultimately primal order. But again, it isn't rational. Most techniques and manifestations are superficial in the shallower states. They are idiosyncratic /personal in many cases. Common experiences and '"appearances" shouldn't be regarded at face value. There are "energetic" facts and people will interpret different forces in similar ways when they have a common worldview, cultural background. The mode of the day is a major factor in the superficial interpretations of "the unknown." Greys may very well be a specific energetic self-aware energy that appears to the observer, at least in retrospect, as this consistent form, but that consistency shouldn't be regarded as the truth or reality, but rather a by-product.
Example: Mescalito,- often different forms, but always similar "function." You can describe this a million ways. One may be that those particular compounds have a common effect on the nervous system. Ayahuasca is also quite distinct. They have characteristics that are common, but vary superficially from observer to observer. The Greys may be like this.

Note that the same conditions and attention focusing devices/methods used to contact "Aliens" are essentially the same stuff shamans use to contact the spirit world or whatever particluar words are chosen to describe the indescribable.
Yes, syntax and interpretation totally break down and are dismally inadequate for understanding these experiences. The experiences really can't be discussed or even recalled in everyday awareness "accurately." It's heavy stuff, so people often report these "Beings who did stuff." And it's patently absurd. But real.

[edit on 17-5-2008 by djerwulfe]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Cool thread, should start some interesting discussion. I have thought about alien body color and I really cannot make any sense of it.

I guess a little research into human pigment would provide a little help here. I am not expert in this area.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
Cool thread, should start some interesting discussion. I have thought about alien body color and I really cannot make any sense of it.

I guess a little research into human pigment would provide a little help here. I am not expert in this area.

This is the dilemma. Look at all the different skin colours we have on Earth, yet the 'Greys' are called that specifically due to supposed skin colour.

Just by looking for images of aliens or greay on the net and you will find many that are the typical 'Grey Alien' shape, size and definition, yet there skin colour will vary from a desert brown to grey to an almost off-white...

In the case of Travis Walton, he found himself face to face with the stereotypical Grey, only to discover it was actually an emnpty suit. it wasn't until later when the Aliens actually got hold of him did he realise that they were a fawn brown colour.

In our world, and in the world of car body repairs, you will find that grey primer is used extensively as a base coat for for the top colour coats to get a good fix on. That doesn't mean a good adhesive fix, it means a fix where the true colour of the paint can be displayed after the final coat.

Grey primer affects red paint pretty bad. Ever tried to get that Ferrari red with grey primer and ferrari red paint, yet never really actually getting the redness of a ferrari?

That's because you've used grey primer...if you had used white or red primer then the true ferrari red will have shone through on final coat. The colour pigments of paint show us how this blend works and was partly the formation of my theory on the grey Alien suits being able to conduct colour or camoflage through the fabric.

Grey being the more suitable, stable base colour for many other colours.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
You can pretend as though these types of interactions occur in standard reality, but you'd be wrong. It's meaningless to discuss these absurdities as though they are "real" in the sense that bondo is real. If this were the case, we'd have a zillion "Grey suits" to look at to our hearts' content. You'd be able to buy them on ebay. But you can't. I'm not being rude, but I get sick of people treating it so prosaically. Where are "the suits?" Doesn't it seem strange that thousands of people see these things, but there isn't a shred of concrete proof about the objective reality here? What ? Some lumps of weird metal? Radiated foliage? Abrasions and burns? Absurd. Try reading some of the actual physical science studies of what we do have. What do you find? The most common and consistent features are traces of oddball energies that have no business being where they are found. EM, Gamma, anything. Anything but some stupid suit.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by djerwulfe

It's a theoretical look at the possibilities based on the reports witnesses of UFO's/Aliens have had.

The combined data of many reports doesn't actually point at any one thing. All the reports vary to some extent, be it due to the observers manner in which they perceive things, either through poor observation and/or memory skills or from pure fear or pure delight and excitement of the event unfolding before their eyes.

These factors are not always taken into consideration with many reports and a majority of UFO/Alien sighting report forms do not ask for a psychological profile of the witness to establish state of mind or ability to recall.

Due to this, the typical image of the grey Alien, which the mainstream media version is virtually based on Stephen Spielbergs film 'Close encounters of the third kind', is based.

In Spielbergs film 'ET', he wanted to keep with the small humanoid shape but represent the 'Grey' in another manner to make it more visually acceptable to the family audience he was hoping to obtain. It is also a good view point of how diverse the universe could very well be.

Even Whitley Strieber reported the typical 'Grey' body shape with its huge black almond eyes, although the colour of the body was shown as a golden brown, which was later revealed to Whitley to be no more than a suit containing the real creature inside.

Yes, there have been many many other types of beings reported, yet this thread is based on the possible functions of the Greys.

I do understand your view point of the Shamanistic methods of making contact, but please remember that this is looking on the perspective of the physical objects of UFO's and the Grey making visual and/or physical contact or abduction scenarios.

As it stands, my theories are just that, theories. Yet looking at the history of UFO's and Aliens, it does make me ask how we now have the technology to make tanks change colour or make clothing that can mimic the environment.

If my theories prove to be correct, then todays technology has been back engineered from evidence collected from, lets say for example, the Roswell incident..

There is even a theory floating around that the microchip and fibre optic cables are from technology gained through the recovery of crashed Alien craft.

What stands out about this is that you don't have house hold 'historical figure' names like Thomas Eddison or Marconi or Darwin anymore. The suggested inventors/discoverers of fibre optics and micro chips, for example, are lost to obscurity really....

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
No, you don't get what I'm saying at all....
***I find it offensive and a bit insulting when people mix scientific fact with metaphysical crap in the same breath as though the topics and ideas are equivalent. It's stupid. Chakras are not anything at all like the various wavelengths of visible light. We know all about UV, too! What, when where how, and more. But chakras? Can you cook with it? The types of radiation signatures found at UFO sighting sites are real.. You could have been cooked by it. Why don't you speculate on that? Or doesn't it leave enough roon for wizards and little green men. Oh, sorry, "Greys."
*******!!!!Fibre optics are not alien. It's not that complex if you know a little algebra.*************
The reason you don't have the Household Inventor Hero anymore is becasue these technologies are developed independently and simultaneously by R&D teams in corporate labs.
Try reading a textbook instead of Whilty Streaker. Doggone
I already answered this.
There is no physical evidence of alien hardware.There is no physical evidence of alien hardware.
There is no physical evidence of alien hardware.There is no physical evidence of alien hardware.

It' useless to build up all this BS based on witness testimony.

So, you're wasting your breath. Building elaborate theory upon elaborate theory upon elaborate theory upon elaborate theory. Start with something concrete. After the first or second leap, you can't call it theory. It becomes daydreaming.
The overlap you're looking for doesn't exist from this POV. Sorry.
Why don't you first explain to me what velocity is? The technology being used today is fairly well understood by anyone with a basic understanding of physics and chemistry. No mystery. We don't have acces to the cool stuff. I'm willing to discuss this more, but I'm not going to sit here and point out all the silliness.
Vallee is even better than Streiber(sp?). Vallee is the basis for the "scientist" in the movie ET, but I'm sure you knew that.
It is precisely this kind of stupid "theorizing" by people who have no idea what they're talking about that gives the rest of us a bad name. And I'm sick of it. If I had the time I'd go around and ... something...
[edit on 18-5-2008 by djerwulfe]

[edit on 18-5-2008 by djerwulfe]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
That was rude of me. I apologize.
The following is from wikipedia. These are the basic ideas behind optical fibres.
Wikipedia:"Fibers are used instead of metal wires because signals travel along them with less loss, and they are immune to electromagnetic interference. Optical fibers are also used to form sensors, and in a variety of other applications.
Light is kept in the "core" of the optical fiber by total internal reflection. This causes the fiber to act as a waveguide.
The most popular production method of the glass-made GRIN lens is ion exchange. For example, a glass sample with Na+ ions could be immersed into liquid melt with Li+ ions. As a result of diffusion, Na would be partially exchanged with Li, with a larger amount of exchange occurring at the edge. Thus the sample obtains a gradient material structure and a corresponding gradient of the refractive index."

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by djerwulfe

It' useless to build up all this BS based on witness testimony.

With respect, I think it would be highly interesting for you to explain to all those who have experienced something, exactly what happened to them and how.

Let's take a few historical cases as an example...

Please explain what happened to Barney and Betty Hill

...described the craft as a large, glowing pancake...Unable to recall exactly what they had experienced....Expecting to be home by before 3:00 A.M. the Hills were shocked to find that it was 5:30 A.M...gained some more substantiation when it was learned that, according to Report No. 100 - 1 - 61 of the SAC 100th Bomb Wing, Pease radar had registered an "unknown" at exactly the same time the Hills had their run in with the UFO....Betty had nightmares in which she found herself being taken aboard the UFO and examined by small, humanoid beings...cannot doubt that what they described did in actuality happen....Bettys description of a needle being inserted into her belly was unheard of at that time, but is now commonly used in to remove a womans eggs for in-vitro fertilization.

Or perhaps Katharina Wilson

...now sees a major difference between so-called aliens and other visitors she calls super conscious beings. She says that all of these beings can manipulate human perception....some of these aliens have forced me and many other people to exist in a perpetual state of duress....I haven't seen any of the frail greys with the wrap-around eyes in over a year....I continue to have experiences during which I see hybrid-type beings...experience with these SCBs, as I call them, is different from an experience with a grey, or a tan, or a hybrid...

Antonio Villas Boas

Boas had been found to be suffering from radiation poisoning....Boas spotted a bright white light in the sky....Boas described these creatures in great detail, "All...of them wore a very tight-fitting siren-suit, made of soft, thick, unevenly striped gray material. This garment reached right up to their necks where it was joined to a kind of helmet made of a grey material...It was about 5:30 in the morning when Boas returned to his tractor, by his reckoning four and a quarter hours from the time he had been picked up....

Filiberto Cardenas

...The sound as well as the light that illuminated the engine increased, and the whole car began to shake...something restrained and impeded his movement...paralyzed by a combination of mysterious light and sound...

Or maybe you'd like to explain Robbie Williams' experience to him..

a big ball of light appeared over the san fernando valley. We were standing on my balcony at the time. When the song finished it disappeared .......when we played it again it came back on...once again, when the song finished it disappeared.......this happened 4 times

I've tried to show how similar these abduction cases are and how my theories tie in with them. like many have said, we do not know exactly what these beings are or where they come from, but the reports are constant and are almost comparable to each other in many details.

If these beings only operate in the spiritual realm, why is the physical world affected too?
And I believe you want to talk to menguard about chakras as I never mentioned that in any way what so ever.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Sorry about the chakras, but you did suggest that real technology is alien or.... nvrmnd.

Ok, in response to your case-specific questions, I addressed this in my first post in the thread. I suggest you read it again. If you had, you wouldn't ask/respond to my posts with these case-specific questions.

Let me state for the record:
UFOs are real.
Many abductees have had genuine anomalous experiences complete with physical effects, after the fact.

Please at least try to understand. I think I have made an effort to understand you, but you're not reading my responses. All you seem to pick up is that I'm being critical. Did you research fibre optics? Maybe I'm lying. Have you ever had a basic organic chemistry class? If so, then how are you arriving at your theories? Do you even know what that word (theory) means? I am willing to entertain ideas that aren't my own, but you're not making any sense. We can't even discuss the possibilities becasue you can't sort fact from fiction.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Also, I've been in close communication with two females (ages 35 and 49) for several years now that are textbook cases of bona fide chronic abduction victims, or as close as one can get. The both exhibit signs of PTSD at one time or another directly related to their experiences. that's partially why I get defensive when people theorize, without examining the reams of mundane evidence is these situations. We don't get to see the UFO very often and certainly don't get them into the lab, but what we're left with are people who are frightened, confused and think they might be or are going insane. Sometimes weird abrasions. Sometimes missing time. You know all this.
Just explaining my POV.
Reread my first post. It is essentially my "theory."

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I'm glad we have a place such as ATS to be able to put our thoughts and opinions out into the open for debate.

It's nice to know all can discuss and read on topics that most would just laugh at and walk away from.

With that in mind and your recent comments on my 'theories' and their validity etc, I've been brushing up on my knowledge of things and I feel, IMHO, that I have made a genuine attempt to provide some scientific evidence to back up my theories, The only thing I am missing to complete the study on this is the actual physical evidence of an aliens eye or the devices that may be used to control brain waves/impulses.

I have no doubt that UFO's are real due to many personal experiences from a young age and my subsequent following of this field ever since.

As for the history and creation of fiber optics and microchips, there does seem to be a bit of a conflict going on.
According to Wikipedia (which some believe has/is being manipulated to throw people away from the true facts of things, fiber optics were first demonstrated in the 1840's in Paris and the microchip..

The first integrated circuits were manufactured independently by two scientists: Jack Kilby of Texas Instruments filed a patent for a "Solid Circuit" made of germanium on February 6, 1959. Kilby received several US patents.[4][5][6] Robert Noyce of Fairchild Semiconductor was awarded a patent for a more complex "unitary circuit" made of Silicon on April 25, 1961.
en.wikipedia.org...

Agreed, there is some mention of ideas of a similar device prior to 1959, but there is also this,

Reverse engineering is a common practice used by private industry and the government as a means to keep up with or surpass the competition. Are we competing with extra-terrestrial beings using their downed craft as the genesis for advances in modern technology? The UFO HUNTERS investigate the possibility that the technology providing us with fiber optics, night vision and the microchip, just to name a few, were derived from wreckage obtained from Roswell and other UFO crash sites.
www.history.com...

All be it a main stream TV show, the fact is that there are those out there who take this idea very seriously. And notice how the micrchip suddenly made its way into the world after the Roswell incident.

But, there are those who are actively trying to show that this idea is nothing more than a hoax, according to this web site;

Some of LtCol. Philip J. Corso's claims in his book "The Day after Roswell". For those who don't know the background, it is claimed that he Corso, working in Pentagon's Foreign Technology Division in 1960s fed alien technology from the crashed Roswell UFO debris to US industries for back-engineering, thus developing technologies such as: the microchip, fiber optics, Kevlar, laser weapons, night-vision (image intensifiers) etc. Perhaps SOME of his story is true. I am inclined to think he overstated his role. Read opinions on Corso by Friedman, Sparks. On the other hand, former Canadian Minister of Defense (1963-1967) Paul Hellyer endorses the validity of Corso's statements, having verified them with a US General who told him "everything (Corso said) is true and then some".
www.hyper.net...

So there are more than just one side to the beginnings of fiber optics and the microchip. And seeing as this is a conspiracy based discussion forum, if you were TPTB would you want your citizens to believe you've made these items or that they were from crashed/shot down alien craft?

I think my possible general confusion of your first post was your mention of things being

patently absurd. But real.

And the fact that you brought into the discussion two plants of very dubious use in relation to the alien and abductee experiences might have swayed my judgement of what you were saying.

I can't see how a basic organic chemistry class can have any effect on my understanding of what may very well be going on. What I have done is combine the fact of peoples statements of their experiences and looked at the large amount of similarities and I have tried to observe this and I've looked for possible ways that made the events described a reality. That's how I came up with my theories.

Yes agreed, it's your POV as is this is mine. My experiences started over 30 years ago. Waking up at night to feel someone sat on my bed, but to observe that there was nobody there. To get visions in my head of walking through my bedroom wall and meeting up with several other 'children' in my back garden... or later in life, where I was out camping in a tent, in some woods and on my own, where I had an experience that left me absolutely the most petrified i have ever been. I couldn't move or open my eyes for an untold amount of time, yet my memories of the event itself were of a very positive and pleasing manner.
It was the reality of that which left me so scared stiff, I believe.

Each person handles things differently and each event may not be caused by the same entity. The method might be similar but the attitude and race of the entities in question may be different from each other in various ways. So some will feel much more frightened than another.

Some can go to war and kill thousands easily, but others will go to war and just fire their gun in the air to make it look like they're taking part.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien
Those big black almond shaped eyes are there for a reason.

One theory that I have recently thought about regarding the (alleged) aliens black eyes has to do with the amount of light they perhaps have on their planet.

I was once watching a program on the History Channel (The Universe probably) and they were talking about that if our Planet was situated closer to the center of the Galaxy, the light from other stars, planets and so on, would be so intense that it would never be night time.

The other day I also read this interesting article that states:

Astronomers led by Simon Driver of Scotland's University of St. Andrews have discovered that interstellar dust shades us from as much as 50% of the light emitted by stars and galaxies.

Also, astronomers suggest that star systems are more common to have binary stars than single stars like our Solar System.

NASA Telescope Finds Planets Thrive Around Stellar Twins
Worlds with Double Sunsets Common
Planets with Two Suns Likely Common

Perhaps the place where the (grey) aliens' planet is gets more light and their eyes are adapted to that fact, like natural sunglasses.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Thank you. I understand you much better now. I still entirely disagree with the suggestion that any of these commercially available technologies are of an alien origin. The production of the devices and the principles behind them aren't magical. They are mechanical devices operating on principles that are demonstrable in relatively simple experiments.

I guess this is the only point I'm really having a hard time with here, and unfortunately, seems key to your "theories."

I've said enough. I sincerely want to thank you for being brave enough to share your ideas and engage in a reasonable exchange. I apologize for being a jerk
****Again, you should examine case studies with real evidence. Witness testimony is great, but has limitations when one attempts to model a real encounter scenario. Site/Witness physical evidence. And ignore Streiber and people like that.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by djerwulfe
Thank you. I understand you much better now. I still entirely disagree with the suggestion that any of these commercially available technologies are of an alien origin. The production of the devices and the principles behind them aren't magical. They are mechanical devices operating on principles that are demonstrable in relatively simple experiments.

I would tend to agree.

Originally posted by extralien
Just how do they operate?

Hey man, although I agree with djerwulfe on the fiber optics bit, I gave you a star and think you made some good points. One thing though...

Is this how the Greys see Earth?

That pic is actually taken by an x-ray camera I think... not a UV camera.

There is the earth through a UV camera.

*NOTE* The UV spectrum is divided into three bands:

• Near UV
  • Far UV
  • Extreme UV

Both insects and UV cameras only operate in the near UV band.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
That, too, is very possible and adds to the topic very well.

There are varying differences of star types, and unless you're a specialist in the fielld, we can only speculate the effects on natural creatures the different stars would have. But it does go a long way towards explaining the Greys eyes

Basic Star type chart

Indepth list

And have you ever seen the shape of a bees eye?
Bees inspire future vision

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

But it does go a long way towards explaining the Greys eyes

Possibily... and it could further tie into a biological high tolerance for UV rays. If the aliens evolved in a solar system with a very bright star or if their atmosphere was less dense, then they might be more suited for space travel than us. Also, what of the people who claim to have been taken aboard a ship and return with radiation burns or sickness? Was this caused by space travel or exposure to an exotic powerplant (of the vehicle). In either case, it doesn't seem to affect the aliens.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76

That pic is actually taken by an x-ray camera I think... not a UV camera.

There is the earth through a UV camera.

Yes, I was aware of the difference, but I was trying to emphasise possible views that may be had, especially in line with our Auras... I realise the aurora is somewhat different, but I thought it a good example.

Thank you for finding and posting a much better picture of the UV Earth. I do have a link to a series of pics, but they didn't display the same sort of imagery as the x-ray one did (another reason why I chose it) and they're not as good as yours

Thanks also for the extra UV info you added. Oh, and the star

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Very interesting thanks !

Do you know if the number of reported abductions per year change much ?
I was thinking that maybe there a pattern that corresponds with something.
Has it increased or decreased over time and certain conditions ?

[edit on 20/5/2008 by Jeroenske]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join