It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

your ghostly expereince post them here

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Nemox42

Yes would love to know the outcome..do ask you brother

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Its been awhile since I revised this thread. I thought I spark some life into this thread with another one of my encounters. This one happen to me a few years back. I moved into a new house with a few buddies of mine. The house was built on a plot that was right by an Indian reserve, out in the palm spring area. Anyways, this is what happen one night. Usually every night, I would be in the garage working out, pushing weights, hitting the heavy punching bag and blasting loud music. The house we moved into like I said was fairly new, It was build around a bunch of other sub division lots. So we had no neighbors. Anyways, It was a hot summer night, I was alone in the garage working out like I do every night. The door to the garage was closed, as was the entrance to the main house. I was hitting the bag and I hear someone say something I couldn't make out right by my ear. As if someone was standing right by me and said something to me I couldn't make out.

Anyways, I turn around don't see anyone, but instantly get that dense feeling in the air, and that feeling when your not alone anymore. In the back of my mind I knew I wasn't alone anymore, but I pretend not to notice. I continue to wail on the punching bag. The feeling didn't go away, in fact it got worst, as if someone was standing in the corner of garage glaring at me as a I hit the punching bag. Let me explain the story a little more, The punching bag i was hitting was connect to a big chain that made alot of noise everything it got hit and moved around.

Whoever was in that room with me, I had a feeling didn't like all the racket I was making. But I still hit that bag, in fact I started to hit it harder and harder to show off that I wasn't scared of whatever was in that room with me. I finally turn to the corner that the dreadful feeling was coming from and yell out, " WHOEVER YOU ARE, PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!". Almost instantly, that feeling left the garage and everything felt normal again.

In my life, I have felt that same feeling a few times, all in different locations. Whenever I get that feeling, I always know I'm not alone. I never can see them, but can always sense that they are there.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
This one is my experience, but was to young to remember.

My mom used to tell me that when I was 2-3 years old, she would often, in the middle of the night hear me laughing and jumping around in my crib. She would go in there and I would point to the corner of the room, and say "look mommy! funny man!"

Another incident was when my mother had me sitting on the island in the kitchen, putting my socks and shoes on, I would point towards the entrance to the kitchen and start to laugh and I would say yet again "mom look, the funny man!" She would go check to see if it was my father playing with me, but he was dead asleep.

This one is purely my mothers experience.

She told me, on the night of September 24th, 1991, she had awoken because the room had gotten substantially colder. When she opened her eyes she saw 3 figures standing by the door of her room. She said there was a man, with a large mustache, dressed in a late 1800's-early 1900's style suit.

Also, a woman, dressed in a dress appearently from that time period as well. A child was there too, but she never got a good look at the child. Her first reaction was they were intruders and she attacked them, obviously going right through them and hitting the door.
Which, awoke my older sister who was 8 or 9 at that time.

I did research on that house about 3 years ago.
I no longer live there but, I discovered that the house was built in 1898. There was a fire in that house which had killed a child and his parents in 1902!

One recent experience I had was at my mom's boyfriends house, about 5 days ago.

I was sitting in the front room, waiting for my mom's boyfriend to get out of the bathroom, it was dead quite and his cat was on my lap.
The cat jumped and stared towards the basement door, which was open. Then I heard heavy footsteps, about 7 steps total. Then I'm pretty sure I saw the door open a tad but more. The cat sensed something too, that's for sure.

I told him about it, and he said he had plenty of experiences in that house, from hearing his named whispered in his ear, which he felt the breath (eek!). and he felt cold spots, and had been touched before.

But I'm sure his ghost isn't malevolent.
He said he opened a package once which had those little styrofoam pieces in it, which had gotten all over the floor, he went in the kitchen to get a broom, and came back and the mess was cleaned up, all the pieces were back in the box!

Well here's what ya asked for! enjoy!

I'll ask my mother and her boyfriend for more stories for ya!

[edit on 3/8/2009 by Shakezoola]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Shakezoola

Thanks for sharing your stories. That's pretty creepy, what your mom experience with the three ghosts that died in the fire. I got to admit though your mom is a pretty brave lady to just charge at them, and imagine how she felt when she went right through them, lol.

I've been a long time reading on ATS, especially the paranormal forum. I have come across some pretty wild stories. One of them If I could remember, was a story of a police officer posted. If I remember correctly, the cop was reporting to a assault call late one night. As he arrived to the resident, the lady of the house was hysterical saying there was a man in the house, as he went in he sees this dark figure standing the room, he tells the man put his hands out and get down on the ground, the figure instead starts to comes towards the officer and reaches out to him. The cop thinking he is going to get attacks, pumps two rounds from his handgun square into the figure, but it doesn't even phase the figure and the next thing the cop knows, the figure walks through the cop and disappears. Tripped out, the cop leaves the incident out of his report, as well as the fact that he shot a ghost. What was he suppose to say, he was trying to arrest a ghost, and he shot the ghost in the chest, and the ghost walked through him? He wanted to keep his job.

It just shows to prove, stuff like this happens everyday to normal people, its not just in movies. Sometimes the real scary stuff happens in reality then fiction.

[edit on 8-3-2009 by Nemox42]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Nemox42

Yeah, she is a very brave, strong woman.

Wow, If I was that cop, I would of crapped myself!
But, hey, look on the bright side, He's probably the first to ever shoot a ghost!

I'll post some other stories, I'll have a talk with my father and see if he experienced anything in our old house.

Actually now that I think of it, I don't if this is anything paranormal but...

My sister's old cat used to behave oddly sometimes.
He would just run around the house and freak out, tail puffed up and would hiss at something that I sure as hell couldn't see.
It would take a while for me to comfort him.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Ok, got another one for ya!

I just talked with my mom, and she told me something my father spoke with her about.

She said my father was in the basement, fixing the water heater, when he heard a woman screaming and a child crying at the same time.
She said he shrugged it off and continued working.
An hour later he heard it again, but the crying boy wasn't heard the second time.

He ran upstairs and went and did some yard work instead

That's all she said my father told her, I'll have to speak with him for sure!

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shakezoola
Ok, got another one for ya!

I just talked with my mom, and she told me something my father spoke with her about.

She said my father was in the basement, fixing the water heater, when he heard a woman screaming and a child crying at the same time.
She said he shrugged it off and continued working.
An hour later he heard it again, but the crying boy wasn't heard the second time.

He ran upstairs and went and did some yard work instead

That's all she said my father told her, I'll have to speak with him for sure!

Could be the re-visit of that ghostly family that died in the fire that you mention in the previous post.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Yeah, all this happened between 1991-1993.
We lived there until 2006, and the activity stopped after my fathers experience. which was in '93.

The cat thing I mentioned happened pretty frequent.
It started 3 years after we got it, which would have been in 2001 until we moved out, and least once a week, but like I said, Not sure if it was paranormal.

I'll interview my Mom's boyfriend and get his stories, and keep this thread alive, I enjoy reading people experiences.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I've had a number of weird experiences that I could tell about here... Choosing a single one is not easy but I'll opt for my camping story.
About 10 years back I decided to use some time I had to go camping on the banks of the Murray River. For those of you who don't know, the Murray is pretty much surrounded by Australian bushland which was once home to some of the native Aboriginal tribes.
Uncharacteristically, I was camping alone... probably self testing myself if the truth be known, and wanting time out from everyone on the planet.
I had set up camp, had my dinner cooked on the camp fire, and turned in for the night at around 10pm after watching the stars for a while and listening to the native animals going about their nightly routines.
Within minutes of getting into my sleeping bag there was a noise outside that made my blood run cold. It was the unmistakeable tapping beat of Aboriginal rythym sticks. ( for those who dont know, Australian Aboriginals did not have drums in their music or rituals, they had pairs of rythym sticks that they used to keep the beat.) It is a very recognisable sound to those who have heard it before and I listened to the noise come from behind by tent to being in front of my tent, which put it between the tent and the river 20 feet away.
I cautiously undid my sleeping bag and pulled my boots on as quietly as I could. The noise seemed to be circling my tent, but there was no sound of anyone moving about on the dry leaves and twigs outside. As soon as I moved towards the tent door, the noise stopped completely. I undid the door and I sat very quietly inside the tent listening to my rapid breathing and after a few minutes the noise returned. I waited for it to be right outside the front of my tent and I sprang outside into the moonlit night to discover I was completely alone. The animals I had heard earlier were completely silent, there was no sound at all except for my heavy breathing.
I've never forgotten how scary it was to be alone in the forest, hearing strange noises outside and being in a sleeping bag zipped up to my chin which I could not get out of in a hurry. After that, my sleeping bag has never been zipped closed again.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragon33

That's pretty scary man...

I don't know how I would react to a situation like that!

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragon33

yea That would definitely scare me silly. Me being a city slicker all my life can never figure out why some people go camp out in the forest alone, That gives me the willies just thinking about it. I would at least have a gun with me or a big machete. Even if I don't get attacked by something supernatural, what about wild animals? But thanks for sharing your story anyways.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Since this thread is reviving back up, I like to post another story. This one happen to my older sister. Re-telling back to the old house I use to live in where the old guy had a heart attack and died in. My sister was about 7 years old, at the time. It wasn't til recently that my sister told me this story when I brought up the subject of the old house. She told me, one night. She awoke to herself sleep paralysis, and literally floating inches from her own bed, as if someone was picking her up out of her bed. Scared like hell, she couldn't scream or move, finally, she was able to squirm and kick the side panel of the bed board and fell back down onto her mattress. Whatever or whoever picked her up she couldn't see.

I actually remember that night, because I awoke to her crying and screaming, I was about 4-5 at the time. My mom trying to comfort her, Frankly, I was too young to still understand what was going on. But I definitely knew something was wrong with that old house we stayed in. At night, you would hear as if someone was in the kitchen, I even remember one night waking up to go take a leak, and listening to dishes breaking in the kitchen. I would go into the kitchen and flip on the light switch to see nothing broken or moved.

After many years, I went back to visit that old house with my dad, and its now abandon and I heard torn down now. I'm sure no one else wanted to live in that place, every tenant probably knew that place was haunted. Even my folks, who til this day deny that its haunted (probably not to scare us kids at the time).

Its funny though. I once told my mom about the experiences in that old house, and the first thing she said was, "who did it look like?" As if, she seen it before. That always gave me the creeps.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
KEEP THE STORIES ROLLING!!! any long time readers first time posters, or new ATS folks want to post some of their personal stories for everyone to read and listen to and give a few chills. THANK YOU!!

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Appreciate the opportunity for exposure, for my recent experience, visit the thread located in my signature. Thanks S&F!

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
This is an old thread, I started up years ago about my own experiences. Recently I had another seemly paranormal experience, I thought I might share again with all the ATS posters.

Well I work part-time as a real estate agent. Recently, I took a client of mine to look at some homes out in southern California. I don't want to name the city or location of the house to keep the privacy of the owners. But anyways, me and my client arrive at the location. Now the house was already vacant, When we first entered the house, I made sure to walk around and call out to make sure no one was home. The place was vacant as all the furniture was gone, place was cleaned out. Now how the house is situated, its two-story, newly remodeled so the inside of the house was fairly new, but the outside of the house you could tell the house had some years on it maybe built back in the 60-70s. In the middle of the house is a short spiral staircase that leads directly to the master bedroom which is directly above the kitchen.

As me and client finish checking out the bottom floor and headed up the spiral case into the masterbed room. We both stood there talking to each other about the house in general, when we both distinctly heard the sound of the kitchen glass door open and someone walk in. The floor is carpet, and makes the distinctive carpet noise when you walk on it. I told my client to shush for a sec, as we both hear the glass door open down stairs and heavy foot steps walk into the house. Now at this point, I think it might be the owners or another set of clients looking at the property. It only took me less then 10 secs to run down the spiral stair onto the second floor and to face the kitchen. When I got down there, I was expecting to see someone down there, but there wasn't anyone there. The kitchen glass door was locked. I walked around in the house and rooms again to make sure someone hadn't slip in, and saw no one. I walked outside to check the drive way and yard to see the entire place empty except for me and the client. Now at this point, I started to get that heavy eerie feeling that we were being watched and we weren't alone so, the client and me took the cue and left.

At this point, the client and me haven't said anything about spooky experience, but after a word of silence, the client mention to me that something was definitely spooky about that place, both of believing it was haunted. I nodded my head and agreed, working as a real estate agent, I've come to realize that some people dead or alive, refuse to leave their homes sometimes.
edit on 9-6-2013 by Nemox42 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-6-2013 by Nemox42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by special

Ill definitely ask him, sorry for the late 5 year response. I usually read through the stuff posted on here then actually posting my own material, every once in awhile I like to jump in the conversation though.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
my oldest brother died on august 14, 2001, in his sleep. i had not spoken to him for a while due to family issues. his funeral was a few days later. the night before it, i was crying and very upset because i had not spoken with him. i am a very broad shouldered man, (54 size jacket). i was on my knees, my face in my wifes stomach, left shoulder in her body, right shoulder, way off to the side. wife's arms around me. i physically felt a tap on my shoulder and then my brother's voice, clear as a bell, saying "maj (short for major, my name), it's alright." i look up to my wife's face. her eyes were wide and round. she says to me, "you heard that?" she had heard his voice too. next morning, our 7 year old daughter said that her uncle rupe had come and said good bye to her, saying that "he wished he could have grown to know her better."

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by blackthorne

I'm glad you had a last chance to see you brother before he passed onto the other side. Alot of cultures believe when you die, you're spirit lingers on earth for a little while before you pass. Usually meant to make last minute visit to love ones or to check on them. There is an old chinese legend, that says that when you're love ones pass, they will come and check to make sure you have enough rice in your pot. Basically, it's saying that the decrease relative comes back to make sure you are doing okay in life, making sure you have food to eat.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join