It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survival Group 2012, Eastern Canada?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Hi there,

I hope you're well. I'm doing research for a documentary to be aired on
the CBC Doc Zone about the Mayan prophecies happening December 21, 2012. We'll be traveling around the world to document individuals who are beginning preparations for 12/21/12, such as various speakers, authors, experts and ordinary folks like yourself in Ontario and Canada.

I gather from your post you are preparing for 2012 and have decided on Haliburton as the best place to go and are looking for good people to collaborate with.

I would love to talk to you or hear more about your experience and plans. I can be reached either on this e-mail [email protected] or you can pass on your number and I can call you.

Thanks so much and I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours truly,
Survivor T

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by OpusMarkII

Its true Ontario is covered with water and the volume of the great lakes is substantial. We are expecting a pole shift and when this takes place the water in these basins are are going to slosh and wash over. It is estimated that Canada we end up on the equator so when the rotation stops I would not want to be in the way of that water.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Excellent Choice in my opinion. My wife and I just came back from a tour of the area looking at several land parcels including one in Tory Hill. Our plans are very similar so there is a good chance we will be neihbors. Cheers!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
hello. so I live in a small town called Kenora, in northern ontario. approximately 2 hours away from Winnipeg Manitoba. what do you guys have to say about my area? will i be safe here?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by kenora

i'm scared hudson's bay with get to us. what do you all think?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Making 100% Serious Plans to Build up to 10 acres of property in south - central Ontario at least 100 km from any large body of water, but near a river for fresh water and 100 m above sea level that can with stand any kind of natural disaster and last at least 100 years.

Build will start in summer of 2011 with $100,000 of my personal funds and $200,000 of my family’s savings for the largest underground greenhouse & bomb-shelter, with water filtered reservoir made, that can supply unlimited food, water and oxygen for 50 people.

Worst case scenario, if the poles do switch and weaken earths magnetic field for a solar flare and solar winds to microwave the earth’s surface, killing all plants & electronics first all animals will be dead in 1 years time and humans shortly after. But can not penetrate 5 ft of concrete and 5 inch of lead & graphite walls surrounded by 5 meters of water surrounding the greenhouse by the water reservoir which the build designs will include.

Best case scenario, if all that happens is a collapse in electronic systems and governmental order or collapse of society & economy the 10 families included in the build will have fanatical freedom and safety for them any children to come with a very valuable piece of property they can sell for 10 times the value in the 2 years of savings needed to pay for the cost of materials and land.

All work in this build will be done but experienced engineers, including myself who is a civil engineer and have electro-mechanical degree who has made several innovations with solar, wave, wind powered generators and a natural hydrogen generating fuel cell furnace that can power and heat a home which I hold the patent for.

My personal email is >SNIP< if you like to know anything else on future plans of survival and preparing a eventual hardships in the next 50 years.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by BuildingSafeOntarioHomes]

[edit on 17-11-2009 by BuildingSafeOntarioHomes]

[Mod edit - Please don't post personal information]

[edit on 11/17/2009 by yeahright]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kenora

Hi Kenora, you look good from here considering you are on or close to the Precambrian shield. As far as Hu8dson bay, from what I understand the Earth will rotate southward and waters from the bay will flow into Lake Huron.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kenora

Hi Kenora,

If you want to find a "Safe Area" for the year 2012 or to see if you are living in a safe area you should look at these videos by David Berger on earthquakes. He tells how to find the "Safe Areas" and how to know when its time to leave an area because it isn't safe. I'm not sure which video its in but I think it is in one of his last videos. Here is the link to his videos.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

did you mention somewhere there won't be flood?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swingarm
Embrace your death, who wants to die from a heart attack or colon cancer when you get a chance at world apocalypse
Ahhh an accomplice, I too feel this would be worthy of death. And a great one at that

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by keops

Hi Keops,

I like your avatar, but how do you get away using a copyrighted photo on ATS as your avatar? Did you get permission from Lucy Pringle to use her copyrighted photo?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by tylerc25211

Im in New Brunswick here, when the time comes I would really like to locate a safer location as I believe that pretty much all of the east coast will be gone. Any sugestions?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by BuildingSafeOntarioHomes

Haha i am located in southern Ontario as well.

i'd be willing to help and contribute towards your plan if SHTF so to speak.

hit me up with a pm if you were serious.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

there is already a community if you wanna join them?

www.timeline2012.net...

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Zealott

ZOMBIES? What do mean zombies? You believe in that?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
Hi Keops,
I like your avatar, but how do you get away using a copyrighted photo on ATS as your avatar? Did you get permission from Lucy Pringle to use her copyrighted photo?

even I used a copyrighted pic, I don't sell anything, I just put it for fun so what? as for Lucy P, she probably stole it from someone's else

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Dear Survivors,

Looking for locations to survive the upcoming events, I found your details. I am a 32 year old man with a 40 year old wife and two sons. (7 and 11 years old)

Below I give a short explanation of who I am and what added value I could be to any survival group.
My aim is to survive the upcoming 2010-2012 events by applying my wide range and numerous abilities through assisting a survival group/ community so as to reach their fullest potential and readiness in being one of the most prepared survival and revival groups on Earth.
To assist in preparing, organizing and building the site by applying my organizational capacities, effective communication, general technical & architectural skills and hands-on DIY building knowledge and experience.
I am also engaged in selling three properties and could possibly raise some funds somewhere in 2010.
please contact us if you will and we can talk further plans,

kindest regards,

[email protected]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sixxx

I live up in the general muskoka area. I'm gathering resources and looking for like minded, eager to survive people. If you're interested in starting some survival group in ontario let me know.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Dave157

A group of two so far resides just under Algonquin park area. We have land and are gathering resources. We above all would like support and confirmation that we are not alone in our struggle to survive.

*Snip*

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

Do not post personal information please

[edit on 2/21/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Smokeing_Gun

I'm from Haliburton as well. It's good to see there are lots of people so close to home that believe in this. I don't have to tell you guys how hard it is to find people that aren't blinded by ignorance. If anyone else is from Haliburton or Algonquin area gimme a shout. Even if you're not I'm trying to round up like minded people. Male and Female of course and any resources you can combine. I'm too impatient for replies though... time is of the essence you might say

email me.... [email protected]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join