It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth shooting ufo's?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
If there are alien crafts "visiting" earth i don't doubt we have tried and so have shot some down, if by luck or "skill".

The ones claimed shot down as follows

22/7/47 Roswell, NM 4 bodies13/2/48 Aztec, NM 12 bodies7/2/48 Mexico, South of Laredo TX 1 body1952 Spitzbergen, Norway 2 bodies14/8/52 Ely, Nevada 16 bodies10/9/50 Albuquerque, NM 3 bodies20/5/53 Kingman, Arizona 1 body19/6/53 Laredo, Texas 4 bodies10/7/53 Johannesburg, S. Africa 5 bodies13/10/53 Dutton, Montana 4 bodies5/5/55 Brighton, England 4 bodies18/7/57 Carlsbad, NM 4 bodies12/6/62 Holloman AFB, NM 2 bodies10/11/64 Ft Riley, Kansas 9 bodies27/1066 N.W. Arizona 1 body18/7/72 Morroco 3 bodies10/11/73 N.W. Arizona 5 bodies12/5/76 Australian Outback 4 bodies22/7/77 N.W. Arizona 5 bodies5/4/77 S.W. Ohio 11 bodies17/8/77 Tobasco, Mexico 2 bodies11/88 Afghanistan 7 bodies5/89 South Africa 2 alive7/89 Siberia 9 alive

www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

I have read each case the above link claims, some decent and some not...at all.

One which i have followed over the years, The Kalahari Incident. Though i cannot agree with the story due to the reason as i have gotten to know it, few loop holes. I do believe something went down but governments working together or forced to co-orp?

n May 1989 we were threatened to submit to the wishes of the United States Government when an (blackened word) space vehicle was brought down by the South African Air Force. As you are aware that exercise was a costly and internationally embarrassing event from which we have learnt not to be swayed or distracted from international priorities.

According to new information provided by the source of the Lesotho Incident the craft of the Kalahari-Incident was shot down by squadron leader Gerald Peter Goosen with a "Thor-2-Weapon" which was fixed at his Mirage jet. The "Thor-Weapon" was a MASER-gun built in the "Thor" factory in Johannesburg.

We advise that President Mandela should not be briefed on the ROLD ------------------------------------------------------------------ TSR. operation for obvious reasons. ----------------------------------- If local government starts asking questions it will be our duty to deny the existence of any activity surrounding the ROLD TSR. operation. Disinformation of the highest order is advised. International knowledge or intterest which is of a deefence or political nature on this incident could implicate South Africa with a possible war emergency and we have subsequently taken initiative to raise the level of war alert to DEFCON 2.

www.think-aboutit.com...

Link Added**

[edit on 5/31/2008 by qonone]

<< 1   >>

join