It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.s government made a deal with non terrestrials for technological info - think again!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I think it's complete rubbish why?, because if the Zeta Reticulians or any other race for that fact i.e. Antonio villas boas was abducted by human looking non terrestrials - wanted to abduct people for their own purposes/ experimentation/ spritiual education
a superior civilization such as they obviously are would just go ahead and do it ,surely!. what are the consequences they would face.

For instance isn't it strange how we are the only ones who have shot first (see the nasa video -=Klick me=-), isn't it also strange how they seem to know more about us than we do about them because the governments and the financial elites want to keep us in a retarded bubble and spiritually starved?.

I feel that we as people in the whole scheme of things are unusually hostile but only because of the powers that be have instilled this extremely short sighted backward programming in us all.

I find it strange that we are still stuck in a stagnated state of thinking are we
alone in the universe - it's completely absurd to think this way, we are not alone nor are we disconnected from these other worldy beings but merely spiritually disabled to a point where we are stuck in state of looking up at the sky trying to appease the space gods.

just my 33 coins of gold worth.

[edit on 17-5-2008 by survivor]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
We will be able to clone human in near decade (not technically - because we can do it now, but publicly when moral boundaries will be shifted). So aliens who come from very very distant places and process technology far more advanced then ours need to come here and abduct people/mutilate livestock. Then they did not hear about the cloning technique, so we might trade it with them. But i doubt it very much. This does not make any sense.
I have problem with aliens stuff because of this simple question - why would they bother and come here? Universe is enormous, what we have that the rest does not?

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
We will be able to clone human in near decade (not technically - because we can do it now, but publicly when moral boundaries will be shifted). So aliens who come from very very distant places and process technology far more advanced then ours need to come here and abduct people/mutilate livestock. Then they did not hear about the cloning technique, so we might trade it with them. But i doubt it very much. This does not make any sense.
I have problem with aliens stuff because of this simple question - why would they bother and come here? Universe is enormous, what we have that the rest does not?

because we are interesting to them maybe perhaps its exactly what we'll be doing in 5000 years or so, we have attributes that possibly they have never come across such our extreme hotlility to the unknown?.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Well think what we will be capable to do in 500 yrs ,not 5000 (if we manage not to get us extinct). What possibly could we now give to ourself in 500 yrs that they would not be able to do for themself?
As fear of unknown/strange/different - well we definitely have it in vast amounts. But we still cannot present any danger to them, due to this technology gap.
Actually someone gave me the reason that they altruistically try to get us of our own- made mess. There is some logic but i do not think that it is true. At least in human history never more- advanced side worked for altruistic causes, the opposite is true actually.
And those downed UFO stories.... Missile can bring down much more technologically advanced craft as 16th century cannons bring down a modern aircraft.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Dan Burisch is starting to re-gain my interest.... only because he states that the "aliens" are actually ourselves thousands of years into the future.

What would you do if you totally messed up your entire species' existence and there really was NOBODY else out there to help you?

Once you figured out the ability to travel through "time", the only way to really fix things is to go back and try to alter your own development, so that your time will reset in allignment with that more positive "time"line.

This would be a good reason why "they" are so interested in "us".

top topics

join