It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Angel Sightings!!!"

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I would say all "fallen angel" sightings today are more common than they were in medieval times, the main difference being they are now considered to be "aliens" or natural phenomenon.

I met 1 man who told me he had an angel sighting, a glowing being walking around in the forest, perhaps it was a ghost or fallen angel, who knows.

I've had a sighting myself but I'd rather keep the story to myself, it's one of those things that's impossible to prove, which gives someone like myself little reason to want to tell it, so I saw this or saw that, congratulations, I just won the "nobody will believe you" lottery.

There are people that are sensitive and can "feel" evil, and can "feel" good" and can "feel" neutral, if you aren't one of those people I would meditate, try your best to increase your karma until you are one of those sensitive people, being one of those sensitive people will be your best defense when the dimensional stuff hits the fan, the doorway to other dimensions is opening wider every day, not in a good way, but in the end good will prevail so it's not like this hell has no purpose, it will be worth it in the end. As far as "fighting" these things off, one must ask the Creator of the universe for help in this matter, a lack of belief matters not concerning the existence of a higher dimensional being, their dimension still exists, they still exist, both sides have orders, one to destroy one to protect, we are the prize, our very lives are the jewels, the treasure of the universe.
edit on 17-6-2013 by pyramidikal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by Dewm0nster

I dont think you know anything about angels. I am a christian i am a beliver in Jesus Christ i have a personal relationship with him and i have had a real angel visit me. Unless you hav3e God in your life you dont see angels but people like you only see demons! And this is a fact

You are a Christian that doesn't read the bible. The bible clearly states Saul the enemy of the Christian church saw a vision of Jesus, he became an Apostle of Jesus. Angels can appear to anyone regardless of their belief if it is God's will.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Those aren't angels, man. If I were you, and I saw an "angel", I'd stay far... far... away.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The Cryptozoology angel,
any animal may be induced telepathically to an unconditionally loving state if every emotion except love extracted. Insert a little love if the animal is a sociopath. The animal does not count as an invaded niche because without complex hierarchy of want, present minded id mentality is less situationally coerced if immortal from achieving Nirvana.

Teach them to prophecy and peak out speed, or just tell them to. Give them a list of psychic powers. Provide them an experience relevant hierarchay that just prophecies their own niche during its beginning stages of development, until they have 50 million or so Buddha as one stack that has at least 20,000 years into the future.

The animal Buddha easily learn how to scry the Old and New Testament and Koran, so that they may rapture the churches, switcheboard niche ecosystem's scried stability off safest probability to least safe probability temples, transition economy and world government over to the God first system.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Amazing stories people!!

I would LOVE to have an Angel encounter one day.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join