It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Angel Sightings!!!"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Orion52

Not to identify with your name. You are not your name. Deep within yourself, behind all of the masks placed by society, family, religions, the true face before birth, that you.
Sounds as if you have a purpose in the new future for humanity. You must be fairly young to have had this excellent reminder.
Take good care of your body and stay healthy.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
The best show ever was while I was fighting a Demon for the ultimate salvation of all earth humans,

Didn't Jesus Christ already do this? And win?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by saint4God

There is an ongoing battle. I always wonder who else has had this fight, one of the reasons I come here. Angels are doing Battle as we speak, does this take away from what Jesus contributed?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

There is an ongoing battle. I always wonder who else has had this fight, one of the reasons I come here. Angels are doing Battle as we speak, does this take away from what Jesus contributed?

Good answer. I was hoping for a response like this. I'll be honest. I had a vision whereas battle was about to begin and I was about to jump in. I was told to stand down, that it was not my fight. What was implied that I needed to focus on helping people, not fighting demons, but we all have our individual gifts. To answer the final question, no nothing can undo what Christ has done.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by saint4God

Back at you, another good answer. I suppose it is beyond what we are consciously able to understand, I know sounds cliche, however we are so much more than what we know.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Back at you, another good answer. I suppose it is beyond what we are consciously able to understand, I know sounds cliche, however we are so much more than what we know.

I'd like to know more though, what you've seen - is it in dream? Vision? Fully awake?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Here is mine..I'm not sure what to make of it to this day.

This happened years ago in the small town in the Appalachian mountains where I grew up. The town was very small, very rural and surrounded by small farms and the mtns.

Myself and some friends were hanging out one night in the parking lot of a little store in town. All the sudden one of my friends said "What th' ?!" I looked over and a man was standing in the glow of the street light in the parking lot.

I said, "Lets see what he wants.." and walked over to him. Assuming my friends were right behind me.

I'll pause here to describe him. He was around 6' 3" and stood straight as an arrow. Broad shoulders and a narrow waist. Long white hair fell on his shoulders and a snow white beard to his chest. I would have guessed him somewhere in his 70's. Though I got the impression he could have easily twisted me into a pretzel if he wanted. Sky blue eyes looked out under bushy white brows. He was wearing work boots, faded denim overalls, a plaid flannel shirt, a patched brown coat and a felt hat. He looked for all the world like a mountian man / farmer from 100 years ago.

I asked him what was up and he explained he had come to town but his ride had left him there. I asked him where he lived and he just said, "Its a fer peice up in the hills."

I told him I didn't drive that night, but maybe one of my friends would give him a ride back.

His mountain accent dropped and he looked right at me and asked, "Where are your friends?"

I said "Right here." Thinking they were right behind me. But, when I turned around I saw my friends clustered about 30 yards away looking at me like I was some kind of nut.

I told him, "Wait, let me talk to them. They are good guys." He just slowly shook his head and said, "They are not like you. You are different. Always remember that."

I was like, "What? No - just let me talk to them." "Remember" was all he said as I walked over to my friends.

When I got to my friends they started yelling at me, "What are you doing?!" I tried to explain that he was just an old guy that needed a ride back home. Suddenly one of my friend's eyes got wide and his face when white and he said, "Holy ####!! He vanished!!" I looked around and the old man was gone.

My friend said, "Dude!! I was looking right at him and he just ####ing dissapeared!!" I said he probably just wandered off and went to look for him - but I never did find him. My friends were spooked and we all left after that.

That's my story - angel? ghost? What to make of it?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frogs

On the rare occasion I'd heard an angel speak, it was brief and important. Usually it answered some problem I was wrestling with or gave me some new information I couldn't have come up with on my own. Just from reading above, I cannot say which it is. A lot of questions call to mind. How did you feel when you saw him? When you spoke to him? When he spoke to you? Did the information help or hurt your relationship with your friend? What did you take this advice to mean? What have you done because of it? Etc...

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God

On the rare occasion I'd heard an angel speak, it was brief and important. Usually it answered some problem I was wrestling with or gave me some new information I couldn't have come up with on my own. Just from reading above, I cannot say which it is. A lot of questions call to mind. How did you feel when you saw him? When you spoke to him? When he spoke to you? Did the information help or hurt your relationship with your friend? What did you take this advice to mean? What have you done because of it? Etc...

My first thought was, "This is odd." when I saw him. He was just standing there. I'm not sure all of this will make sense, but he did not hold himself as one in trouble. In other words, not like an old man stranding in town in the middle of the night wanting a ride home. He seemed calm and assured.

When I was close to him and talking to him I did get a feeling of power but not of menance if that makes sense. A calm power. I never felt the least bit threatened by him and I felt no malice from him. Though I had no doubt that there was some type of power there. Be it spiritual or physical it almost radiated from him when you got close. Not the type of power that triggers the "fear" response, because I didn't fear him. It was worthy of respect however.

Speaking to him was like it was just him and me and everything else seemed to fade away. As I said, until I turned around and looked I had no idea my friends hadn't followed. I got the distinct impression he was trying to tell me something, something important that I couldn't quite wrap my brain around.

My friends and his advice. The situation did cause my friends and I to look at each other differently. In some ways they thought I was brave to have approached him. In other ways they thought I was kind of nuts. I couldn't understand their fear. I just wanted to see if he needed help and to talk with him and I will admit I was curious too and I did feel kind of drawn there.
It honestly never occured to me to not talk to him. But, I had no ill inentions and though I did feel some type of power, I never felt threatened or afraid.

As for the being "different". I've had friends, many from all walks of life. Very, very few I have been really close to though. I know no other way to say this. I've learned I tend to think differently from many people. I enjoy helping people. I believe strongly that good begets good. Not that my all of my friends are not good people as well. Sigh - it is hard to explain. Let me say this - I do not know just how I am different. Yet, I've found I tend to think and feel differently from most I know. Many people are very open with me, ask me advice, seek my help with their problems, etc. Yet, if I do the same with them with something that might be bothering me - it is like they can't grasp what I'm saying. Is this making any sense? My closest friends always think me strange or different.

As for what I've done or learned. I've learned sometimes not to jump "right to the heart of the matter". when helping someone. Sometimes it will seem so clear - but if I say what will help the person may not react well. Sometimes I've learned a gentle pointing out the direction of the solution so they can find it themselves works better than a "You need to do this.."

As for if he was a ghost. Since then I've encountered 3 ghosts. (and perhaps that is a topic for another thread). But, I will say this. The ghosts always seemed only partly in this world as if 1/2 here and 1/2 in another place. This guy seemed to not belong here, but for a short time he seemed definitely here.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I need you all to know that we are not alone. The Mayan people in Mexico are not from earth and the first Egyptians are not. Sure, we have now mixed together by having relations with the decendants of the two races. The orginal Mayan and Egyptians have long gone to another place as fast as they arrived. If you do a little research you will find that they both arrived and left at the same time. The Ruins in the Yucatan in Mexico are at the exact same long. location as Egypt, just around the other side of the world. The language and art are very, very similar. We have been visited and will continue to be by other worlds. Area 51 is only a small part of what is going on in the world.

When the time comes you will all realize that God and Aliens are one in the same and that God is just a way to explain the unexplainable. The GOD as you have been told about is just an adult Santa. The real GODs are the aliens and they are REAL.

You can say that I am a crackpot or crazy, but the only way to know is to realize that Aliens have done things and been here. The thing you call GOD has never done anything, never helped anyone, never been anywhere except your mind. We are near the end of our cycle on this Blue Marble and we will move on if we can, if we can't move on because the powers to be have not let the tech. out to the public, we will all die. We have killed this planet and now we must move on.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

My first thought was, "This is odd." when I saw him. He was just standing there. I'm not sure all of this will make sense, but he did not hold himself as one in trouble. In other words, not like an old man stranding in town in the middle of the night wanting a ride home. He seemed calm and assured.

When I was close to him and talking to him I did get a feeling of power but not of menance if that makes sense. A calm power. I never felt the least bit threatened by him and I felt no malice from him. Though I had no doubt that there was some type of power there. Be it spiritual or physical it almost radiated from him when you got close. Not the type of power that triggers the "fear" response, because I didn't fear him. It was worthy of respect however.

Speaking to him was like it was just him and me and everything else seemed to fade away. As I said, until I turned around and looked I had no idea my friends hadn't followed. I got the distinct impression he was trying to tell me something, something important that I couldn't quite wrap my brain around.

The above would suggest a good-alignment and similar to my angelic encounters.

I've learned I tend to think differently from many people. I enjoy helping people. I believe strongly that good begets good.

I think you "got the message".

Let me say this - I do not know just how I am different. Yet, I've found I tend to think and feel differently from most I know. Many people are very open with me, ask me advice, seek my help with their problems, etc. Yet, if I do the same with them with something that might be bothering me - it is like they can't grasp what I'm saying. Is this making any sense? My closest friends always think me strange or different.

Yep. It's actually quite common among believers.

As for what I've done or learned. I've learned sometimes not to jump "right to the heart of the matter". when helping someone. Sometimes it will seem so clear - but if I say what will help the person may not react well. Sometimes I've learned a gentle pointing out the direction of the solution so they can find it themselves works better than a "You need to do this.."

Good deal. It's a lesson we all can learn from.

As for if he was a ghost. Since then I've encountered 3 ghosts. (and perhaps that is a topic for another thread). But, I will say this. The ghosts always seemed only partly in this world as if 1/2 here and 1/2 in another place. This guy seemed to not belong here, but for a short time he seemed definitely here.

Nice description. I've not encountered a ghost, but had the same impression.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Wow fascinating thread. I have mentioned both of the personal stories on ATS/BTS before in great detail but this an example of both.

I am pretty sure the encounter I had after getting a flat tire several years ago was from an angel (but not 100% positive). When I tried to later contact the person who helped me after using the information off his business card and truck, the company had never heard of the guy.

Then as a child I had a problem with a being I called 'the lady with the green skin.' I was too young to know what a rotting corpse looked like so that is how I referred to her. After getting older I put two and two together that the 'green' skin with partially exposed bones was something that happens with decomposition. My parents later told me the previous female owner of the house was found in a partial decomposed state in my bedroom- where I would experience her. I strongly believe this was demonic activity.

I had another encounter in college before accepting Christ and am 100% sure it was demonic activity. However, this is one I refuse to talk about in detail on ATS. It was very, very scary. However, unlike the lady with the green skin, I never was able to see what was causing the activity.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Frogs

"As for the being "different". I've had friends, many from all walks of life. Very, very few I have been really close to though. I know no other way to say this. I've learned I tend to think differently from many people. I enjoy helping people. I believe strongly that good begets good. Not that ms, etc. Yet, if I do the same with them with something that might be bothering me - it is like they can't grasp what I'm saying. Is this making any sense? My closest friends always think me strange or different."

This is how it is for me, you are the first person who has described my suituation in the same way.
Kitos
P.s. Would be nice to know what we are suppose to be doing though, have not figured that out yet other that helping people.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
I had another encounter in college before accepting Christ and am 100% sure it was demonic activity. However, this is one I refuse to talk about in detail on ATS. It was very, very scary. However, unlike the lady with the green skin, I never was able to see what was causing the activity.

I can understand that. I know I've mentioned my testimony once or twice here to get hate-speech and "you need meds".

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kitos
P.s. Would be nice to know what we are suppose to be doing though, have not figured that out yet other that helping people.

There are different ways to help people. Sometimes it's listening, sometimes it's giving advice, sometimes it's sharing resources. The greatest help I think one person can give to another is helping them find the Ultimate source of rescue for their eternal life. If anyone is looking for the 'how' on accomplishing this, I'd be glad to help via U2U.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
For me, I'm not sure if there is more I'm supposed to do or not to be honest. For now, helping people "fits" and "feels right". Hopefully if there is more that will be shown when the time comes.

Sometimes months will go by before I hear from someone and then the phone will ring and it will be an old friend, or someone I hardly know with a big problem.

As saint said, there are many ways to help and they need not all be large. Sometimes its a simple as holding a door open for someone with a load of groceries and giving them a smile regardless of if they are a little old lady or someone who might be a gang member.

As for the encounters a few have mentioned. I did mention my 3 ghost experiences. Two were not really bad. But as others have mentioned - I did have a bad one once as well. I'll speak of it in private - but I don't want to derail the thread by doing it here.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
I can understand that. I know I've mentioned my testimony once or twice here to get hate-speech and "you need meds".

Exactly. It seems so arrogant for someone who was not there or who did not witness it to tell the person who was and did that they misunderstood something. That is why I have never shared it publicly here. It is the weirdest and most outlandish experience of all by far and I think I'd be far too frustrated to handle it civilly if someone actually told me that the people who experienced it with me and myself that it was all in our heads, we imagined it, it was probably some manifestation of psychic energy, we're delusional, I'm lying, etc. lol

So to keep the peace I keep that specific story to myself. lol

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
fallen angels walk the earth hiding until the end of days. demons stay in hell but possess people when board. angels stand at the ready for the final battle, not allowed on earth unless god say. so if ur good in hell chances r an angel will rescue u. Nephilims, a very rare entity. so strong so powerful. having the gift of free will and the power of an angel. it can decide who it will fight for. Not even god can command them to do wat he says. for nephilims r not like their fathers who free will is limited.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
Then as a child I had a problem with a being I called 'the lady with the green skin.' I was too young to know what a rotting corpse looked like so that is how I referred to her. After getting older I put two and two together that the 'green' skin with partially exposed bones was something that happens with decomposition. My parents later told me the previous female owner of the house was found in a partial decomposed state in my bedroom- where I would experience her. I strongly believe this was demonic activity.

This sounds exactly like a soul either afraid to cross over, or didn't know they were dead, which happens occasionally. Do you know how she died? Also, how did she interact with you?

I can totally understand your reluctance to share with the masses. If it is not too personal though, I would greatly appreciate it if you would share it with me on U2U. I GUARANTEE CONFIDENTIALITY! I think you understand my interest in just such subjects.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by JaxonRoberts]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
This sounds exactly like a soul either afraid to cross over, or didn't know they were dead, which happens occasionally. Do you know how she died? Also, how did she interact with you?

It looked like either suicide (with pills) or accidental overdose. Then the man who would later become our neighbor is the one who found her days later in a decomposed state in what would later become my bedroom.

How she reacted to me: Oh dear. Not nicely. lol It was very traumatic for me and it took me a very long time to get over it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join