It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Angel Sightings!!!"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Levita
Hey! I was asking what you knew! (not to be impatient, but-) I was asing specificaly for your knowlege/opinion/ anything. I have asked for the answers before, and some have been coming to me, very interrestingly, lately. But i was asking for YOUR input.

Certainly fair and apologies for not answering more directly before. In addition to validating what the Bible already says, I can tell you what I was told. It doesn't have as much application to others, but here goes...

Angel(s):

"You don't need all these symbols, only one". In that speaking though there was a LOT implied, meaning no secret organizations, rituals or other symbols. The one symbol implied was the cross.

"The laws of physics are arbitrary. The sooner you understand that, the easier it will be for you to move on." Suggested was 'abitrary and apply to this life, not the afterlife' and 'arbitrary to God's will, it can change as He wishes it'.

"Stand down, this is not your fight". The most disheartening of the phrases meant I was not to engage in fighting demons, but rather helping people. I'd later come to learn the job is much more satisfying and rewarding and am grateful to be given it.

They just gave me the right instructed I needed when I needed it. All of these I do share with the world, but that doesn't mean I walk up and down the street yelling at people, "I talked to God and angels and here's what they said!" Rather, I take their advice and apply it to try to help others if it's wanted.

As far as appearances, they seemed as human. One time one wore an emerald green robe. Another regular clothes and later 'changed' to a kind of supernatural metallic. And the third seemed normal other than disappearing and reappearing around the room (hence 'the law of physics' lesson). Don't know if it was the same one each time, but their physical appearance was for my benefit, not necessarily how they 'must be' in any manner.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by saint4God]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by saint4God

Thankyou for the response. I do understand the ask and you shall recieve (answers) idea, and i didn't mean to be mean, if i came across that way. But looking for opinions is a large part of why i am here, and those from individuals who have learned significant things from floowing the right path, i hope to lean from whoever will answer me with the truths they know.
Well, (now that i have your attention), i wold like to ask your take on this "it's not your battle" thing. Who does it apply to, because there are living people "out there" who have and will fight against such things. What did that angel in specific mean, telling you that?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Thankyou for the response. I do understand the ask and you shall recieve (answers) idea, and i didn't mean to be mean, if i came across that way. But looking for opinions is a large part of why i am here, and those from individuals who have learned significant things from floowing the right path, i hope to lean from whoever will answer me with the truths they know.

Sure thing!

Well, (now that i have your attention), i wold like to ask your take on this "it's not your battle" thing. Who does it apply to, because there are living people "out there" who have and will fight against such things. What did that angel in specific mean, telling you that?

Regarding others, I don't know their God given roles or gifts. As for me, for quite some time I was trying to find out what my role was. I knew I was a believer, but didn't know what I was supposed to do with it. Did it mean I was to go after the same evil being that nearly consumed me before? I knew who he was and what he was capable of. Do I chase down and go toe to toe with his minions? I am not called to battle forces beyond the human realm for the sake of good. Instead I was told and shown that I am a person. No more. No less. As a human being, it was therefore my job to help others discover God for themselves so that they stand against demons on their own. I was shown my limitations...which made me ill with disappointment at the time. However, after seeing someone change before my very eyes to a believer in God, I realized could not have been given more precious and meanful work to do than this. It's like seeing a man thirsting in the desert receiving a glass of cold water, a poor woman suddenly inheriting a world of riches, a teenager receiving the keys to their first car...but so much more. If I came up to you and said, "Every wrong you've done is forgotten, every debt you owe has been paid, you will live forever and be happy", how would it make you feel? Better than feeling that is being one who is to carry that same message time and time again to those who have been waiting so long to receive it.

[edit on 25-6-2008 by saint4God]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I believe angels are here to enlighten us. I believe this because an angel told me this when I was working as a check out girl in a grocery store.

He was mid fifties/sixties/seventies in appearance but Time stopped when I talked to him. The exact exchange of words was immediately unrecoverable to me after the conversation. Like a haze of forgetting.

But I recognized him. I held tight to that in the exchange and am suprised that I remember even that much. They do most of their work undercover and without discovery.

I remember my answer to his statement about people and their unwillingness to to evolve. I said "they go kicking and screaming all the way"

He just smiled.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ilikebluepez

So, I deduce, angels have senses of humor.
I can see where that would be the truth. For every one who awakens, there are 20 that go into deep denial and never accept any sight beyond the end of their nose. I worry about these types of people myself.
Saint4god, i feel i must ask something, did the being that nearly overtook you happen to be a shadow? Just had to ask for some reason. Also, i must thankyou again for the response and encouragement. I believe another answer has come to me. It is that each living being has a place, and their own path. I was honestly worried for a night or so, until one recent morning i was given a glimpse of my own path. I was reassured. But i was worried that your message applied to all people. Whewwww.....

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
i have never encountered an angel and jave never been realy close to god i wish i could find a way to accept him into my life

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
i have a picture of an angel,my mom was approached by a stranger in a store and he said that there would be two things happening in my family in 6 months,but noone would be hurt,some thing to do with a gun and something else with fire,well my brothers house burned down,and my wife was robbed at gun point,pictures that were taken from the fire showed what looked like an angel.i will try to find the picture and put it in this thread.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by pureevil81

that must have been a shocker to your family glad to hear they're safe

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkhunter008

yes it was,and my mother did tell me when she was approached by this guy,then i saw the picture i was like ........what?stupid clutter in my house,i will try to find it tomorrow cuz its getting late.peace all

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Saint4god, i feel i must ask something, did the being that nearly overtook you happen to be a shadow?

I don't recall an overtaking. I just recall being aware of being detached. You can kind of simulate the experience by sitting in a chair and look at your hands and legs pretending they're not yours or looking in a mirror and thinking that you're not looking at 'you' rather a kind of empty shell. It's candidly a bit scarey but it's true in a way. Our body is a shell that houses the soul. In this case I was watching my hands, legs, hearing my mouth say some very violent things and not being to control a single bit of it. The cause was unclear, but being awoken from the vision, I was so very glad none of it actually happened.

I was honestly worried for a night or so, until one recent morning i was given a glimpse of my own path. I was reassured. But i was worried that your message applied to all people. Whewwww.....

I don't believe I've been given any broadcast other than "go and tell the good news". Paul talks a lot about how each of us receives individual gifts. I'm curious to hear about the glimpse of your path if you're willing to share.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkhunter008
i have never encountered an angel and jave never been realy close to god i wish i could find a way to accept him into my life

Thank you for making this statement, I've sent a U2U. It all goes up from here.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by pureevil81
i have a picture of an angel,my mom was approached by a stranger in a store and he said that there would be two things happening in my family in 6 months,but noone would be hurt,some thing to do with a gun and something else with fire,well my brothers house burned down,and my wife was robbed at gun point,pictures that were taken from the fire showed what looked like an angel.i will try to find the picture and put it in this thread.

I appreciate it and would like to see the picture when you get it. It is consistent with angelic advice to make transitions or events easier to handle. I've had a few mental blocks, in that there are some things that I I had a hard time accepting. I think a large part of their counsel was to get past them, learn and grow.

[edit on 26-6-2008 by saint4God]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by saint4God

Well, quite simply, i don't know if you read anything about the shadow topics here. Angel, vampire, and shadow topics, these are the threads i frequent. I look for the truth (and shamefully, sometimes get a bit fiery in doing so, and i suppose perhaps even immature, by what people call "personal nature"-) it is unfair, when i want to know, and no one can offer me the truths i seek, and it was true that i had to wait for the divine one to give me more discoveries, and I just get so impatient. It reeks when i have to wait for that, and i can never be satisfied until i know it all, and i search forever for confirmations. I come here for the so-interesting opinions on subjects such as these. There is nothing like reading them, the honest accounts that sleep here, but there is this level on which nothing can satisfy me.
Your post on the message particularly bothered me at first, honestly. It was because i believe that there are those of us who are meant to fight. I am a fighter, and i sought and recieved the confirmation, in a rediculously symbolic kind of way, that the path i have been on has been the right one.
I have offered my advice to those few who wish to push back against the oppressors, and spoke mostly about fighting the shadows. I fight. I like fighting. It is my purpose. This is the relief i recieved. That the fighting is only beginning.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Your post on the message particularly bothered me at first, honestly.

In fairness, that should be okay though. Having no reaction mean we do not feel and do not care. I've challenged other believers just as strongly as I challenge a non-believer in hopes that they would react strongly and positively.

It was because i believe that there are those of us who are meant to fight. I am a fighter, and i sought and recieved the confirmation, in a rediculously symbolic kind of way, that the path i have been on has been the right one.

I'm curious about what you mean in rediculously symbolic kind of way.

I have offered my advice to those few who wish to push back against the oppressors, and spoke mostly about fighting the shadows. I fight. I like fighting. It is my purpose. This is the relief i recieved. That the fighting is only beginning.

"Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses." - 1 Timothy 6:12

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

That's nice good 4 u

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I have had quite a few angels in my life, and they do look like everybody else. I have never seen the white angel with wings and all that. In fact if you read the bible they never mention angels having wings, not that I have ever read anyway.

One of the most outstanding angel encounters I ever had was one that I encountered when I was in my car wreck. She said she was a nurse driving by. The accident happened on Interstate 5 in Washington. She helped me get out of the car and put her coat over me cause I was going into shock. I never saw her again after that. No one has record of her at all. The accident was in 1998 and my back was broken and I couldn't have moved if it was not for her, and I will be forever grateful.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I need to find info on the fallen angels. If you have anything important please tell me. It is very important!!

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I've had an Angelic encounter, or so I'd like to believe! I was 6 or 7 at the time, at the mall of all places.

Anyway, I was looking at a booth with crucifix chains. No one was around except my brother, and all of a sudden this man appeared out of thin air. He had blue eyes that seemed to look into your soul and chestnut brown hair with a full beard, neatly trimmed. At first I thought I shouldn't talk to strangers, but I had a feeling I wasn't in any danger. It was something about the eyes, they were familiar to me somehow. He asked me what my name was and I told him, my first and middle name are Biblical. I don't go to church or anything, but my mom liked what they meant. I do believe in Jesus and God, though. I just don't think a church is necessary. He then told me never to forget who I was. At that moment, I just knew he was an angel. Then I went to my father and told him what happened to be sure it wasn't just some wacko. We went past the booth, but the man was nowhere to be seen and the booth was empty as before. To this day I just can't explain it away. If it hadn't been for the message and the way he appeared and disappeared I would have just thought he was a regular person.

Does anyone else think my encounter was with an angel? I could be totally wrong, but who knows!

Edit: I've thought about what he said many times. But I never quite understood how I could forget who I am. Anyone have any idea what he might have meant?

[edit on 9/18/2008 by Orion52]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SwordDancer
some thing really strange once happened to me, i once had a crash with a car while i was on a motorcycle, it was a crash at 90 km/h and at the moment of the impact i felt someone grab me from behind and pull me of my bike. i was absolutely unharmed. but when i looked around there was no one

I was reading through this thread and had to reply to this because I had the same exact experience. Well, it was my BMX and I was riding it without hands towards a drop (school yard had a sort of plateau and I was riding home towards it). So, during my dare devil feat, my bike begins to wobble uncontrollably and at that point I felt hands lift me up from under my arms and place me down behind my out of control BMX.

I remember watching the bike go spinning off, head over heels towards the drop. I remember thinking, what the hell just happened. I originally thought it was my Mother, as she passed a few years prior, but the more I think about it, it may just have been an angel.

Recently, last winter, I had another experience with left me thinking again about angels. I will post about this later...must continue reading.

EDIT: Okay other experience. I was skating with my wife and kids at an outdoor ring. I decided to sit down at a picnic table they had at the side of the ring, my young daughter comes over and sits with me. Then out of the blue a teenager (maybe 13-15yrs) comes and asks if he can sit down beside us to lace up. I look up, take a moment and say "Sure..". To set the scene, there were other tables and benches available to him. He begins to strike up a conversation, something about its been a long time since he skated. I was a little taken aback; you really don't expect this from kids these days. It was just odd. I felt a little uncomfortable, especially that my daughter was there and excused myself. Later on in the evening as we were readying to leave, he comes up to me asks, "Leaving so soon?” I say yes, that the kids are tired and left it at that.

Now, prior to all this I was (am) really looking for answers to it all. Tired of not knowning. So, Angels have always been of interest to me, and I believe I've asked to speak to mine a few times. Mind you he being an Angel this didn't cross my mind until I thought about the incident after it all happened. I cannot get over the whole feeling of it being out of place, just very odd. Didn't really feel threaten as such, but just uncomfortable that I would be approached by a stranger like I was. Not sure what to think, but maybe it was my answer I was looking for. A sort of, "Hey, dummy, I'm right here watching you...don't worry". Hope it happens again...

[edit on 25-9-2008 by Okwari]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Have been in the company of Angels all my life. The best show ever was while I was fighting a Demon for the ultimate salvation of all earth humans, animals included, and the subsequent release he had on myself and some friends that were present during our battle in an other dimension, when I had won the Spiritual and mental states, he was then attacking me in the physical and just when I thought all was lost, from behind me, actually within me, a HUGE Angel with battered Wings appeared to help me win the battle. Only saw him from a turned and craned neck, as I could not turn my back completely on the demon, and then he was of to continue doing battle in a higher dimension. Truth.

So bright, blindingly so, 14-15 feet tall wingspan enormous. Clothes like robes hanging natural colored, tattered as well. A GOOD Being that fights to give us the opportunity to grow. A higher self, yes that too. Promise.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join