It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Angel Sightings!!!"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Levita

Well, rather than dark or light, some have been described having 4 faces, wings with a thousand eyes etc.. that kind of thing.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

Okay, I've heard of the four-faced thing before, In those cases yes, i suppose a human would be rather freaked. It really would depend on how close or far the angel was to the human appearance. Many in the case of one with four faces would wet themselves.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by 6dark6energy6
ok today i found more truth about his kind of stuff and i also found out that we are angels now i think that what we call "Humans" is just a term for our body,s but our true selves ( sorry if that word is wrong..."selves") are angels so what we really are are angels not humans which a body is just a vessel to carry our souls so that we can live on earth because when we die we can travel fro heaven to the earth world freely but when we goto earth in our souls we go there as angels not humans

It's a pretty thought, but not the truth as you've put it here. I was gearing up to try to do battle with some demons and found myself of both 'armor' and 'weaponry'. Instead I was told to "stand down, this is not your fight". Guess by whom. It was disappointing, but also comforting. I like the job I was given instead.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by saint4God]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by saint4God

I'm wondering how "they" figure it was not your fight? The fight belongs to all of us and we battle demons every day. From alcohol, drugs and physical abuse to name a few. Its a constant struggle of good vs evil for some every day.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Levita
Well, what would an angel (a good one) typically look like if they were to appear to a person in dreams?

I suppose it depends whether you're Ezekiel or someone like myself. What he saw was pretty wild, whereas for me most of the time they were (a) fairly personable looking guy(s). One did change to a kind of metallic, but not flawed like a human would build with seams and rivets. Most of the time I just knew right away without question and they shared some wisdom that I could've never come up with on my own. Not a lot, usually brief messages that were more than enough to get me through a dilemna that sometimes I didn't realize I had.

I've been trying to distinguish this one for quite a while. There was a human-looking person who appeared in my sleep a long while ago (not too long), who had something to tell me, (though the message was never conveyed)- looked familiar, and he was standing close, and right behind him was bright white light, reminding me of the zone depicted in NDE accounts (blazing but not causing a need to cover the eyes/ squint against the light), though it could have just been a part of the astral realm. I've also thought on the possiblity that this was a psychic person who contacted me through the astral realm. The second time, i only heard his voice, (the first it was telepathy. It's become clear to me when i'm in my own head, and wen something astral is going on, though I don't meddle in that realm on my own.) So something goes on where i see this one, or hear him, but not both. Now: further opinions?

I'd say ask to receive the message. Even a short prayer to God can help reveal the answer or provide more details. Be willing to do so on His terms when and where He chooses.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000
I'm wondering how "they" figure it was not your fight? The fight belongs to all of us and we battle demons every day.

Figuratively and indirectly yes. I was looking to fight demons themselves, to which I found out I was not equipt, was being dealt with, and assigned to do something about the human world. Having understood and accepted my proper job, I have a better impact with helping people. It is more rewarding for both those whom I'm able to assist and myself as well.

Originally posted by QBSneak000
From alcohol, drugs and physical abuse to name a few. Its a constant struggle of good vs evil for some every day.

Absolutely, but I'm not to declare war on alcohol, drugs and physical abuse. I'm to help others fight their battles against these things. It's a support role to try to strengthen others. Further, alcohol abuse, drugs and physical abuse are the products of demonic influence, not the demons themselves.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by saint4God]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by 6dark6energy6

In The Name of God,The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful

Angels do exist. Two angels for each and everyone. These two angels are like notaries. They write down your thoughts and your deeds everyday in a record which will be kept perfectly and will be given to each and everyone on the Day of Judgment.

You can't see them, but they can see you. For no man has ever been left unguarded. So fear God and the Last Day, You have only One God, There is none worthy of worship except Him. This is the testimony of the angels and all the prophets of God. Keep your duty to God and you have no need to fear what must soon come to pass.

Ponder these words from God's Holy Book ( The Holy Quran)

It is not righteousness that ye turn your faces to the East and the West; but righteous is he who believeth in Allah and the Last Day and the angels and the Scripture and the Prophets; and giveth his wealth, for love of Him, to kinsfolk and to orphans and the needy and the wayfarer and to those who ask, and to set slaves free; and observeth proper worship and payeth the poor due. And those who keep their treaty when they make one, and the patient in tribulation and adversity and time of stress. Such are they who are sincere. Such are the God fearing. -

Praise be to Allah, the Creator of the heavens and the earth, who appointeth the angels messengers having wings two, three and four. He multiplieth in creation what He will. Lo! Allah is Able to do all things. -

Peace!

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   

The ones you see, do they talk to you, and when do you commonly see them? Awake or asleep? oh, and i have been asking, for quite a while, to be able to see/ meet him again, but this one only comes when i've hit rock bottom. But still, there's something about him telling me he's alive, with a material shell, rather than angelic. But then there's the fact that he was coming from an area of bright white light, like a light side of the astral land i'd been dragged into before. (shadow/demon fights) I don't know. I may as well wait it out. I still really wish i could know for sure, though.
He's not the only one i see. there are many more, but the others don't come from as brightly lit an area. They're all just people.
I must ask, what did you mean by "of armor and weapon"? What kid of fight are you speaking about, against what, and for what?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   

The ones you see, do they talk to you, and when do you commonly see them?

I don't commonly see them, but we do have brief conversation. The instruction was individual, in that I could share what was said, but wouldn't make any difference to anyone else I suspect.

Awake or asleep?

Mostly kind of asleep but not mere dreaming. Dreams are random, fuzzy, with gaps in occurences, messages, etc. These were pretty crystal clear, I remember what was said no matter how long ago, why and how it pertained to my situation. The criteria for vision would be a better fit definition. I've incorporated what was said into my life and it works. In the instance of a cushioned fall whereas I should've had a concussion and broken bones but didn't, I was very much awake, though for a breif second of impact there was a blink of time as in "I'm falling" to "I'm on the ground" and apparently the intervention was in between that time period.

oh, and i have been asking, for quite a while, to be able to see/ meet him again, but this one only comes when i've hit rock bottom. But still, there's something about him telling me he's alive, with a material shell, rather than angelic. But then there's the fact that he was coming from an area of bright white light, like a light side of the astral land i'd been dragged into before. (shadow/demon fights) I don't know. I may as well wait it out. I still really wish i could know for sure, though.
He's not the only one i see. there are many more, but the others don't come from as brightly lit an area. They're all just people.

I think patience is a good strategy. Asking about it as well would also help. As one of my favorite instructors said "Test Everything. Hold on to the good."

I must ask, what did you mean by "of armor and weapon"? What kid of fight are you speaking about, against what, and for what?

I think what I was viewing was a representation for my benefit. It was a classic Good versus evil line-up of angels against demons. The best description is a medieval sci-fi mix, that actually looked like it would've been pretty cool to see the engagement. I was dismissed before the fray began either because "you really don't want to see this" or "you really don't want to get involved". In either case, I trust that was best. I don't think it would be necessary for angels and demons to engage in physical combat, but nothing is impossible.

[edit on 28-5-2008 by saint4God]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I'd be scared out of my freakin skin if a four faced person came up to me.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Actually, in my case, it would depend on what was going on at the moment. I've seen wraiths (etherial) and two headed babies. So if it was just an angel there in front of me, i'd probaly be like "ooookaayyyy... so, do you see out of all eight eyes?What's heaven like?" Though if it was a demon i would first freak out a bit, or at least be weirded out, and then fight.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
My family had an unexplained encounter which we believe was a manifestation of my daughters guardian angel.

We were at a hotel swimming pool, with a No Life Guard sign, and we were swimming. There was a young teenage boy (16ish) with a Lifeguard tshirt on, sitting on a plastic resin chair watching the shallow end of the pool. This lifeguard was pudgy and not very impressive looking.

My three year old daughter was swimming/playing on the steps that enter the pool. My husband and I were in the water along with my 7 year old daughter, 2 nieces and 2 other adults (my family).

Oddly there were these preteen boys playing recklessly in the hot tub. They were jumping in and out and horsing around. This concerned me but I figured the life guard would put a stop to it.

My husband and I both momentarily moved our attention away from my youngest daughter. We each thought the other was watching her. Then out of the corner of my eye I saw the pudgy life guard quickly stand up, rip off his shirt and start to jump in the water, then I realized my daughter had strayed down the steps far enough that she was in water too deep for her and was drowning. I could not believe this happened when I was only an armlength away. It is as silent as they say. I leaped over to her and she recovered very quickly, as the whole incident happened in a flash. Then the life guard put on his shirt and walked away. We never saw a lifeguard at that pool again.

If I had not seen that boy stand up, my having my head turned away from my daughter might have ended horribly. God had mercy on me that day too.

My daughter has been saved by the hand of God more than once and I truly believe she is destined to accomplish some great work in her future.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trash can
I'd be scared out of my freakin skin if a four faced person came up to me.

Yeah, me too. However in a few instances I knew right away the dude was an angel...so that overrides any kind of fear. They seem to project comfort and peace when it is apparent.

Regarding demons, although I would suppose they could mask themselves as harmless or friendly, it was immediately recognizable in my instances...so it didn't matter what they looked like, I was freaked.

Levita made a good point. I didn't ask too many relevant questions. Most of the time I was standing there with the expectation that I was going to be told something important and need to listen and remember. In retrospect, it would've been nice to ask "So what's heaven like?" Most recently I asked the messenger to please stop blinking around the room (like teleporting without any warning or effect, just appearing somewhere else) because it was difficult enough to follow what he was saying, let alone the movements. Naturally he had something to say about that which was in fact the message I apparently needed.

Questions for Levita, can you tell me more about this statement: "I've seen wraiths (etherial) and two headed babies"?

[edit on 29-5-2008 by saint4God]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sarcastic
Here are some. Have you seen this video?

www.youtube.com...
[edit on 21-5-2008 by sarcastic]

I say the first part was et's or flying saucers. Not angels. I say the figures are inter-dimensional beings.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Well, i saw a photo of a two headed baby. A living, real two-headed baby. She was born in the middle-east, apparently. but it was only an article on msn. Still, she was there.

And now onto the more hmm, complicated answer. I have seen a lot of strange things, awake and asleep. I have fought with shadows, in both modes- though more often in dreams, rude things... anyway. The weirdness doesn't end there. I cuse a certain type of shield, and i was told that doesn't work; so discouraged, and foolish, i let my guard down; until i was at work, and there was this dark red orb. It came close to me, then something out of my peripheral vision, i look away from it, forward- and just then there's this huge wraith-type thing, right in front of me! Huge, hideous, red, black, and bone-colored haggard thing. I am talking complete hmm, disruption of my physical view. IT is all i saw. One thought of my shields made it go away. BS my shields don't work!!

I also saw a very deformed white shadow. Eww. It was what inspired me to fight in the first place. Gross little vermin, demons... Anywayyyy... now i'm thinking, that i'd have no prolems with an angel, no matter now many faces it had. Granted yes, i would be weirded out. But demons like that... eww.

Anyway. I don't think you asked stupid things. You took the moments as you saw them, and there is nothing wrong with that. The first time i saw the person i've been wondering about, i didn't even get to ask anything. He had something very important to tel me, but the dream was interrupted, so i never even got to hear. I'm aggrivated when a regular dream's interrupted. Imagine that!
And by the way, the last tale was very interresting.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
While I havent seen them my mom told me a story about her grand-dad that involves them.

When he was very old and I think maybe ill one afternoon he was getting ready to go bed and come to the living room and asked his wife to tell the two people to get off of his bed so he can lay down. She went to his room and said well there is no one there now go lay down. He insisted that there were two people on his bed and couldnt. After a while he did and that night he passed away.

Everyone believes that he was seeing angels before he passed.I always thought it was a sweet story.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeliriumisDestiny
After a while he did and that night he passed away.

Everyone believes that he was seeing angels before he passed.I always thought it was a sweet story.

It's interesting to hear about those on the verge of life and death. There's actually a lot of consistency but it is polar. One sees a being that is calm, peaceful, bathed in light while the other sees a reaper-looking creature whose presence is enough to scare them out of their wits. Rarely is it anything inbetween and usually one or the other depending on the witness.

Thanks for the background Levita, it's always interesting to compare experiences.

[edit on 4-6-2008 by saint4God]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
This is long but (I think) worth your time. I had an experience with what the Bible refers to as an "angel of the Lord"

I was a lawyer working in the courts of Houston, Texas in 2004. One night, my friends and family and I were watching the Perseid meteor shower. After a few hours and a spectacular show, everyone went inside my house. I walked back outside by myself, hoping to see one more meteor...I was looking up at the stars when it happened.

Suddenly, these balls of light (what people are calling "orbs") started surrounding me. I was seriously confused, and thought that I must be having a brain aneurysm (no idea why that popped in my head, no pun intended) but then I saw that the lights were illuminating my yard and a building that I was standing about 25' from. The lights were beautiful and very much reminiscent of a disco ball (lol) and were swirling and dancing around me.

THEN I became suddenly and acutely aware that I was in the presence of God (I was an agnostic/atheist until that moment in time). Please understand, I was "wondering" what in the world was happening, and several theories were running through my mind (aneurysm, and also in the first seconds I thought that somehow my glasses were causing the visual anomaly) but then I became COMPLETELY aware that this was God...I'm not really sure how that happened, how I KNEW that it was God, but that is what happened.

I felt a deep and pure love emanating from God wash over me over and over again, but from deep within me I felt a great shame and, although I was of course dressed, I felt completely and totally naked standing before Him/Her (I had never even entertained the idea of God being both female and male, or neither, but that was my impression that night)...I felt emotionally, mentally and spiritually naked...I knew that God KNEW every bad thing I'd ever done (of which there are many) and began protesting that "you're at the wrong house" and "you've got the wrong girl" and I believe I was saying something like "You don't understand, I am a BAD person...maybe the worst person ever! I don't deserve all this (meaning the love and understanding and mercy that was being poured over me)"when God began to speak to me.

sHe said "I created you" (at the time, the connotation of those words were that "hey, I know you're not perfect...I'm the one who made you") and then went on to tell me that this world was not my home (btw, I also did not believe in aliens or anything of that sort at the time) and that I had once been a part of...well, I guess sHe was saying that I had been a part of God, but what LITERALLY happened is that I was filled with awareness that I had once been a part of all the love and lights that were surrounding me, if that makes sense (or even if it doesn't), and that I would be part of it again. Someday.

God also told me that I would be "coming home soon". That happened on August 13, 2004, so God's idea of soon and my idea of soon may be different (although the Fatima children were, I think, told that they would be going to heaven "soon" and died between 3 and 4 years later).

This is getting long, and there is so, so, so much more to my story (9/11, "aliens", ufos, shadow people, the Virgin Mary) but that is for another time.

I'll just finish this by saying that my experience ended that night with something crashing through the tree limbs above me, and I later went out to that spot and found magnetic rocks...so whatever happened, it wasn't my imagination. My imagination cannot magnetize rocks (but an em field can, I suspect) or illuminate a dark wooded acre. I did fully believe immediately after it happened that someone was using some sort of mind control weapon on me (I'd been investigating 911, as a lawyer but on my own dime, and found Delmart Vreeland's employment records with the ONI)...now I believe that, while the experience MAY have been induced by an electromagnetic weapon, the experience itself was genuine and valid.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miss_Murphy
(I'd been investigating 911, as a lawyer but on my own dime, and found Delmart Vreeland's employment records with the ONI)...

I'm interested in hearing what ONI is if you can U2U me. It may be off-topic here.

now I believe that, while the experience MAY have been induced by an electromagnetic weapon,

Nope. Totally lacks any motive and scientific ability.

the experience itself was genuine and valid.

In reading it, I can validate about 90% of that merely by comparing it with my own experiences. The other 10% I could certainly take on faith to say "yes, that did really happen genuinely".

[edit on 4-6-2008 by saint4God]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

One of the reasons I do not post here very often is because of the strict topic limitations. I began having strange spiritual (the story two posts above), "ufo" (was this a ufo? www.abovetopsecret.com...' ), occult (Virgin Mary and shadow people) and military (I was questioned by a DIA agent less than one month after the event I described on this thread) experiences during the summer of 2004.

Everything that has happened to me (and others) did not happen in a vacuum, these things are obviously related. Somehow.

That said, I will try very hard to remain on the topic of angels. However, it would be extremely disengenous for me to tell you that I experienced a Biblical "angel of the Lord" without at least quickly mentioning the surrounding circumstances.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join