It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Angel Sightings!!!"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Exactly! you can't. Im not saying the guy was an angel or anything of that sort. I just thought it was a really strange encounter.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Some of these stories have reminded me of something.

Sometimes I can smell flowers in my room even though there are no flowers here. My room can get pretty smelly with the dog sleeping in here and all.

And when that happens thoughts come to me that are usually very helpful. It gets to the point that when I smell flowers here I figure it's time to get a new idea!

I expect one maybe thats what makes a new idea show up I dunno.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Trash can

maybe i do not know for sure if i did have one it would have been when i was only 0 years old when i almost died if i did see an angel at 0 i wont remember now

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
You know, I've been denying it for a long time, but I think it's time to see the truth.

when I was about 6, I remember that my mother and brother had gone across the street to see some friends, and I had not been there to go with them. Being the smaller one I wanted in on it too, so I decided to cross the street to be with them. Well, as I was crossing the street, I see a boy the same age as me, come from almost nowhere and push me right as a car screams by. I've been saying it wasn't an angel..it had to be something else...but I guess that's what it was.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000
He seemed humored by this and asked me if I went to church to which I of course said NO because of my feelings on the matter (man is fallible) and he just smiled and nodded in agreement. I turned for a split second to put something into the trash and when I turned back he was gone.

Do you think he was sent to give you pause to reconsider? Sometimes silence speaks louder than words.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by eradown
The second incident involved a really tall red head dressed completely in black who warned me not to use tarot cards.

Funny you should mention that. Thanks for giving validation to my experience.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Levita
How would one distinguish an angel from someone meeting them in some sort of astral zone, as in a real person with an outer shell?

This is a good question. Sometimes you just know without question, sometimes it is revealed. In both instances it goes beyond mere sight. You're rattled to the core knowing that it's true though. Words are typically brief and applicable to your situation...like a passing stranger who gives you the right help at the exact moment you need it.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by sarcastic
Some of these stories have reminded me of something.

Sometimes I can smell flowers in my room even though there are no flowers here. My room can get pretty smelly with the dog sleeping in here and all.

And when that happens thoughts come to me that are usually very helpful. It gets to the point that when I smell flowers here I figure it's time to get a new idea!

I expect one maybe thats what makes a new idea show up I dunno.

How old is the house? Anyone live there before? Is it made mostly of wood?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot
Well, as I was crossing the street, I see a boy the same age as me, come from almost nowhere and push me right as a car screams by. I've been saying it wasn't an angel..it had to be something else...but I guess that's what it was.

One cushioned my fall. I walked away with minor scrapes and a bruise when it should've been a concussion and broken bones. At the time I was a bit asleep in my faith and think it helped wake me up. I remember thinking "thank goodness for that angel" then realized I thought it wondering what it meant. I shook it off initially as my mind trying to explain it away but the more I thought about it, the less sense it made from a physics standpoint that I 'just got lucky'.

[edit on 22-5-2008 by saint4God]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by saint4God

I look back on it and realize that it could have been an angel. Well, hey, it could have been the Force, who knows. Anything is possible.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I'm really an angel. I know because my mum used to tell me when I was a kid.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   

purportedly they unknowingly caught one on film while on r&r. Now they've got merchandise of all sorts

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by reject
Now they've got merchandise of all sorts

Ah yes, the business of heaven is to appear for photo ops to sell stupid trickets. It's always entertaining to me to see how ignorant we perceive beings (who have existed since the beginning of time) whereas they're thinking "A camera! What is this strange device? I hadn't thought of that..."

[edit on 23-5-2008 by saint4God]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
ok today i found more truth about his kind of stuff and i also found out that we are angels
now i think that what we call "Humans" is just a term for our body,s but our true selves ( sorry if that word is wrong..."selves") are angels so what we really are are angels not humans which a body is just a vessel to carry our souls so that we can live on earth because when we die we can travel fro heaven to the earth world freely but when we goto earth in our souls we go there as angels not humans

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by 6dark6energy6

Interesting theory but to be honest, I don't think so. The angels were created first then God created the earth and then humans in his image. I think angels were created as warriors and messengers. They can take our form but they are still creatures, another form of life.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

perhaps

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   

No, if "we" all were angels inside the shell, there wouldn't be so much stupidity on earth. That's like saying everyone has psychic "powers"! I don't buy it.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   

The only reason I think that they take human form from their original forms is so they don't scare the crap out of people. Not to mention that someone would probably think they were demons rather than angels in their true form.

But thats just my opinion.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by saint4God

Well, what would an angel (a good one) typically look like if they were to appear to a person in dreams? I've been trying to distinguish this one for quite a while. There was a human-looking person who appeared in my sleep a long while ago (not too long), who had something to tell me, (though the message was never conveyed)- looked familiar, and he was standing close, and right behind him was bright white light, reminding me of the zone depicted in NDE accounts (blazing but not causing a need to cover the eyes/ squint against the light), though it could have just been a part of the astral realm. I've also thought on the possiblity that this was a psychic person who contacted me through the astral realm. The second time, i only heard his voice, (the first it was telepathy. It's become clear to me when i'm in my own head, and wen something astral is going on, though I don't meddle in that realm on my own.) So something goes on where i see this one, or hear him, but not both. Now: further opinions?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

Well, that depends. What precisely would an angel undisguised look like? Something incredibly light? Do you suppose on could be dark? (Demons - shadows in specific- can be black, white, red, gray, a real variety of creeps. So could it be the same with angels, dark and light not really being attached to "good" and "evil")?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join