It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Angel Sightings!!!"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
hello i made this Topic for people who has seen Angels

so if you have seen or heard of any angels also please report any events of your guardian angels

also please report any sightings of "Fallen Angels" Better known as "Demons" or "Daemons"

i know for a fact that the beings are real

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I'm an angel hunter/vampire hunter.
Both are equally deadly/evil.
I was hired by the Reptillians in 1987 to work in North Dakota- But eventually found my way further north.
I mostly hunt Sasquatch now.
What do you want to know about angels?
I know everything there is to know.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Dewm0nster

ok well if you are a hunter could you tell me where i could find an angel

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 6dark6energy6

I've sent you a U2U about my personal response.

By the way, you cannot find an angel. It's not that type of game. She or he will find you if you deserve it.

Dewm0nster. I believe you saw way too much Buffy.
And from your response I know you don't know anything about angels.

[edit on 17-5-2008 by Dark Crystalline]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
You know my old friend became a vampire hunter after he read Richard Matheson's I Am Legend. I just thought that was kinda cool.

So angels. Why do you hunt them and how are they dangerous?

It might help to ask what kind of angels you hunt, too.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Oh brother. WAY too much buffy. Because angels, of all types of beings, are so very evil! "Angel" is synonomous with endless evil! Beware, people! And what does a "hunter" do, battle with spiritual creatures they have no power against and go about mudering innocent people who just happen to be a bit on the eccentric side. Or were you speaking of the Dracula type, the kind that will turn to ash, and know how to draw out their FANGS!!

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I've seen many angels. Mostly in geometry.

Just kidding. However, I do know my mom has claimed to see them. She's been in and out of hospitals with cancer. Surgery here and there, she's bound to see somthing of the sort.

I have my own angel. Her name is Jen and she's the love of my life. How's that for a sighting.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot
I've seen many angels. Mostly in geometry.

Hehe, good one.

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot
I have my own angel. Her name is Jen and she's the love of my life. How's that for a sighting.

That's sweet ^_^

To the original poster, I've had a few conversations with angels. They were brief and individual to my situations. All discussions had been helpful. More or less I was asking the questions and he was answering them. I don't believe it was the same one each time, but certainly could be. Angels are servants are God who deliver messages, communicate things needing to be done, and are engaged in spiritual warfare of sorts. What did you want to know specifically?

I wouldn't call demons 'fallen angels' because that suggest there's still a part of them that's angelic. Other than history, it's not really a good description, I think. They are the evil that is currently the cause of the spiritual warfare. They don't have anything good to say, will lie, and persuade by any means possible. They appear when they want something, serve no one on earth and cannot be controlled by humans. We continually make the mistake of thinking we can somehow overcome or manipulate them with rituals involving salt, words or name guessing. This is entertainment to them, with an objective of course.

You are correct to say they are real. I can testify to the same. Interesting username, by the way, may it not evoke anything.

[edit on 21-5-2008 by saint4God]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I had an OBE once when I was in grade 4. I was getting my tonsils out and just as they started cutting, I woke up, sat up and the DR ended up cutting the back of my throat open. I lost a lot of blood and was clinically dead for 2 minutes. I remember seeing myself on the operating table and floating away while the doctors were frantically working on me. then I was in a tunnel floating further away when a person/angel (female)? came to me and said it was not my time yet and that there were things i needed to do first. She lead me back to my body, smiled and touched my forehead. The next thing I knew I woke up in the recovery room. whether it was an angel or just a figment of my imagination...it made me a believer. Thats just one encounter of a few I have had.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

This story amazes me. Please do tell about other stories I know they'd all be in some way helpful to us.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Well this one (not one of mine) has made the news as well as into a tv movie. I remember seeing a documentary about it a while back....very interesting.

angels save children

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
wow. Certainly interesting. My family knows this other family and their (i think seven or eight year old) son was hit by a car.

In a dream he says Jesus and an angel appeared to him and told him he would be okay because God was with him. Then he woke up from his coma. BTW, this isn't a religious family - I don't even think they are Christian.

This was an interesting story to me as was the one provided. I have a book that seems to fit here with ATS about dopplegangers (whom I believe to be angels meant to look like the person) and NDE's and angels.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Dark Energy:

How do you KNOW these beings are REAL? Do you have any experiences of your own?

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I was at a bus stop late one night waiting to get home from work. Must have been about 12:00am. There was NO one else around and it was a very quiet part of town. Out of the blue this guy walked up and asked me about the cross chain I was wearing and about my faith. I was polite and told him that I do not believe in organized religion and that my faith in God and Jesus was between me and them and that I needed no man to be the middleman in between. He seemed humored by this and asked me if I went to church to which I of course said NO because of my feelings on the matter (man is fallible) and he just smiled and nodded in agreement. I turned for a split second to put something into the trash and when I turned back he was gone. Very weird. Now Im not saying this was an angel or anything else like it. I just felt that It was very strange and worth mentioning since there was no way he could have walked or ran far enough for me to not see him as the street was lit well and only a couple blocks of store fronts (each direction + closed) at the time and place.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   

did the guy offer you a copy of watchtower by any chance, those jehovah's witness' can be mighty tricky when they go a converting and i've heard the have super powers.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Do you remember anything about his appearance? I have had two encounters with beings who could be considered other wordly. Both encounters were in summer both were at book stores. In both encounters the men were dressed from head to toe in black. The incident with the shorter swarthier one no words were exchanged. The second incident involved a really tall red head dressed completely in black who warned me not to use tarot cards.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by pieman

did the guy offer you a copy of watchtower by any chance, those jehovah's witness' can be mighty tricky when they go a converting and i've heard the have super powers.

haha, nope, no offers of anything

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

About 5'11, short dark hair, very short trim beard, skinny (about 150lbs) well dressed.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
How would one distinguish an angel from someone meeting them in some sort of astral zone, as in a real person with an outer shell?

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Here are some. Have you seen this video?

www.youtube.com...

Now, this next one is a little surprising.

www.youtube.com...

Somehow, it's just too physical to be believable. CGI code?

[edit on 21-5-2008 by sarcastic]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join