It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

so im going to be giong on a date with this girl

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
i am pretty good friends with her but i like her more than a friend. she says that we never hang out so i asked her to the movies with me on like a date. but im not sure if she likes me more than a friend? are there any signs or signals i can look out for?

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
well I don't know about signs that would show that she would like you however here are some clear signs the date is not going well...

1. Mace in the face. Clear sign that your not doing well on the date...

2. Foot, Knee in the Groin. Again seriously doubt your date is going well at this point.

3. She leaves you durring the date to be with someone else. Pretty clear picture the date hasnt gone smoothly.

4. She leaves to go to the bathroom and never returnes. Another clear sign that this date has not gone well.

5. Phone calls, if she answers the phone and then says "Oh nothing". There is a good chance that your not doing a good job at being a good date.

6. Drinks or other forign objects in the face. See # 1.

7. Subtle hints like, This sucks, or I hate you, or please loose my number. These are clear signs that your date is not progressing well.

Other than that if you don't receive any of the above mentioned signs you can be assured that your date is proceding well.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
haha.... i dont want to know if the date is going well... i just want to find out if she likes me or not without blatantly asking her

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Swatman

well if she doesnt do any of the above things and you get to her door I guess it's the hug or kiss that will let you know. No hug or kiss? She doesnt like you. hug no hip, she doesnt like you. Hug with hip, kiss on lips. good chance she likes you.

grabing you and throwing you inside her house and tearing of your clothes.

I would think that this is a good sign she likes you.

This might help
Dating Basics: How to tell if she likes you

[edit on 5/17/2008 by whatukno]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

I think you have sumed it up pretty well there what. She will generaly make it pretty obvious if she doesnt like you.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Swatman....

Have fun on your date...signs a girl likes you....

A) The hair flip - if when you are talking to her after or during the movie and she plays with her hair a lot, flips it off her shoulders a lot, she likes you.

B) Gushing - If she lets you do a lot of the talking and hangs on your every word even if you're telling her about how your transmission might be slipping etc., and says things like..."Oh wow, you're sooo smart to have figured that out...wow, you rock, you're sooo good at fixing cars etc" She likes you.

Those are 2 of the biggies
I am stopping there so as not to give away too many of our girlie secrets

[edit on 17-5-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
give em all away now!

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Signs to look out for:

Notice if she gives you good eye contact.

If she laughs at your jokes even if they're stupid.

If she seems a bit nervous around you.

Makes an effort to reciprocate the conversation.

licks her lips.

flips her hair.

Has her legs touch yours when you're sitting next to each other.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The biggest biggest signal a woman can give is which way her legs are crossed (or general direction of the body) if the legs are crossed in your direction then she is inviting you in to be closer...If they are crossed away, then she is setting up a wall or barrier between you and her.

Here the deal...she agreed to the date half the battle is over with.

The next phase is you have to play her game. When you meet her or see her at the very start dont touch her, compliment her, barely look at her. You have to pretend that she agreed on the date so she must want you and you could basically care less if anything happens.

If you are meeting at the movies make small talk when you first see her like I said barely look at her. Pretend like you are doing HER a favor by being there.

Then say these exact words "are we going to do this?" like your totally bored with her conversation and want to move onto more exciting things like the movie. BUT say it playfully, Dont be a dick about it...just casually make the move to get away from the focus on her. Because the whole way there all she thought about was how much of a favor she is doing for YOU and that she is taking the time out of her day to be with you...

So take the focus off of her...make her think that she has to earn your focus because your just there to "see the movie" and this girl just happened to come along.

And there is nothing a female hates more than not to be the center of attention it is by far, their single biggest weakness.

So during the pre slide show make more small talk...listen to her, but dont seem like your very interested...like you are just passing the time until the movie starts

Once the preview starts...now its game time...hehe

Totally put a wall up...the movie is on and thats all you are interested in, dont look at her dont smile at her, dont talk to her...just focus on the movie...and boy oh boy this will really piss her off.

Let the previews go and then let the movie start...and about 20 minutes into the movie after ignoring you see how she is sitting...this is your biggest signal for the rest of the date...

If she has somehow gotten closer?? HAHAHA which she will...and has her legs crossed in your general direction...its time to make your move.

Figit a little bit and take the arm on the side which she is sitting and rest your elbow on the arm rest and put your hand under your chin to support your head...

Leave it there for about three minutes...this will make her think that your still just enjoying the movie and not her...then let your arm fall from under your chin and onto her knee.

You are now offically in...

From there pull her closer and she will melt like butter...

Any other advice...let me know

new topics

top topics

join