It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange moon's light + UFO photos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I have been watch the sky and seeking UFO from 12:00 to 2:00am
lets see what i have took....

Nikon D70S
Nikon MC-DC1 RC cable
Bosma 1200mm telescope
2008/5/18, 12:00-2:00am

~The Moon with 2 strange lights
1:29:05am
metering: center
shutter: 1/20
aperture: F--
Mode, exp. +/-: M. 0.0
Focal length: --mm
Flash mode: --
iso: 1600
white bal: auto
size: L fine
saturation: normal
link for lager size

1:26:53am
shutter: 1/2.5
link for larger size

1:19:25am
shutter: 6
link for larger size

UFO?
What is it?? tonight have no stars around the sky, just the bright moon!!!

link for larger size

link for larger size

link for larger size

link for larger size

[edit on 17-5-2008 by roisu]

[edit on 17-5-2008 by roisu]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
no one wanna talk about the moon lights?
and the light blue object???

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
If I had something intelligent to say, I would certainly contribute!

The moon light looks almost like a flare of some sort or a reflection (kinda like car headlights reflecting off an object as it passes by).

Your UFO pics have me extremely intrigued!! Did the object hang around for long? How would you describe it's movement in the sky?

How long was it between you noticing the moon lights and seeing the light blue object?

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stalactite
If I had something intelligent to say, I would certainly contribute!

The moon light looks almost like a flare of some sort or a reflection (kinda like car headlights reflecting off an object as it passes by).

Your UFO pics have me extremely intrigued!! Did the object hang around for long? How would you describe it's movement in the sky?

How long was it between you noticing the moon lights and seeing the light blue object?

I understand sometime Camera will get light flare effect, but those 3 photos was using difference time exposure but same direction...to me the strange thing is why the moon shown 2 lights coming downward in 2 photos with differenece exposure? same light direction.

you are right in the UFO photo, it is intrigued. becoz the shape of it is not just a ball shape. so i am not sure what is it. i have been trying to take other star like photo. the result is in BALL shape. this one, few photos still not in ball shape. you might think , was my hand shaking?...i believe not, coz i was using the remote control "Nik_n MC-DC1 RC cable"with staible tripod to took the photos, no wind.

Something could be wrong, my telescope is not a very good one. Bosc_ 1200mm, a bit difficult to focus, BUT...i guess that was the best tried in focus............

When i was looking at the blue bright object, it wasn't move.. and in the whole sky what i can see by eyes were 2 light dots and the moon......
one light dot is the photos i shown, the other light dot, i have photos but not yet post, coz i am sure it is a star...in BALL SHAPE..so any reason to post it up to compare??? what do u think?

[edit on 19-5-2008 by roisu]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   

the shape of it....Do you think it is a satellite?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Hi Roisu,

I have been away - too busy with work to check ATS - yay for days off!!

I am no expert on photography, and quite ignorant in the area's of cameras & camera type equipment. But i'll give my best opinion.

The UFO shape doesn't look 'satelite-ish'. Is there a registry or something you are able to look up to see if there would have been any in that area at a visible level? Is the place that you took the photo's on a commercial flight path?

If you look at the pic as the object flying towards the left, it could almost be seen as a blurry picture of a space shuttle.

Do you know of any UFO sites that you could submit the pics to to be analysed?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
This is the second time someone posted these pics with the same suggestion in the same forum. www.abovetopsecret.com...'

It does NOT look like a UFO it looks like something flew in front of or got on your lens and is out of focus because the lens is focused on the moon which is far away so things up close will be OUT OF FOCUS!

Please check for existing topics before starting new ones with the same content.

[edit on 25-5-2008 by NephraTari]

top topics

join