It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic OR Holy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Todd bentley the new man on the block of Revival Evangalist would like to hear your views out there on where you think he is getting his "Holy" powers from heres a few links and videos to take a look at.

Todd Bentley Florida Healing Revival 1

Todd Bentley Florida Healing Revival 2

Todd Bentley

Fresh Fire Ministries

Prophectic Word About Todd Bentley

This is the way the church is going no wonder we are being laughed at and taunted this is not the true way of Christ wake up out there and stop following the leader.

I would really like to hear both Christian and Non-Christian thoughts on this.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by fLANKED

Certainly neither demonic nor holy. Just a strange set of services. Some preach love and some teach and some preach the presence. Teachers of the presence that do not also teach independence in that presence may eventually become controllers and a danger to the flock. Properly managed with an oversight council it is of no danger.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Right that comment didn't make complete sense to me and i apologies but i added the wrong link before didn't relies till just now so heres the updated one

Todd Bentley MOST “CONTAGIOUS” ANOINTING - Florida - WARNING

This also goes into how this is what some Christian leaders are calling the "New Awakening" and the "Third Wave".

Now come on you cant tell me that this doesn't sound new age and that it isn't going to take the church in a whole new direction.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Enma

Emma (Enma) Angel of What?

I know i resurrected this, but came across someone briefly mentioning in an article on the Financial situation, Todd Bentley, and how people where flocking to him in the thousands last year, The whole story has an interesting twist. Believe what you want, cause i really don't know what to say. How can someone deceive so many people, he must be deceived himself. And then Ministers holding him truthful and trying to help him out, why? to keep their creditability. The guy is from Canada, and took over a ministry FFM, and made a recorded 2.7 million in 2006, as per revenue Canada's records, that's tax free.

He's a false prophet, maybe demons possessed him and his wife, LOL. What ever it was i feel sorry for all the people who fell for his crap, brainwashing them with his ideologies.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Nifron

How can someone deceive so many people

Many an individual has convinced the masses to do everything from give up their hard earned money to giving up their life...

Do I need to perform a Google search for you..? No, I thought not...

To the OP:

In harsh times people make harsh decisions...to include alcohol and drug abuse as well as latching onto some version of organized religion, in a desperate attempt to fill whatever void they currently have.

Those two examples of abuse are pretty much the same thing btw...the zealot is no better than the druggie - just a different addiction.

top topics

join