It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matthew Stephen - Prophesies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
These are a few amazing words from the prophetic mouth of Matthew Stephen a must listen for all Beilevers and Non/Beleivers out there here is his bio.

Matthew Stephen, was serving his country in the U.S. Army working in Top Secret Intel Operations Overseas which led him in and out of the White House on a few assignments, 1979 He came to the Lord Jesus Christ, as a born again Christian. Having a heart for ministry he started to study , and take bible classes to learn more. In the early eighties, he started to pastor a small Vineyard fellowship, and later got involved with Kansas City prophetic movement. Since 1979 Matthew started working in the area of the prophetic ministry, at the turn of 1992 he came out of the Vineyard and Kansas City movements, after seeing much that was not in agreement with him according to the Word of God . Matthew went through a deep time of searching for purity in the Holy Word of God, and calling for maturity in the prophetic and a spirit of repentance in the church, and has worked over 25 years in prophetic ministry. Today Matthew has over 150,000 visitors monthly to his web site www.propheticwatchmanvine.com of Vine Ministry International; travels and does speaking engagements, radio shows and prophetic news letters. While hosting two of his own live radio shows, one that is with Michael Boldea of Hand of Help. his current shows is called America Beyond the Veil and Moments Of Truth which is aired on spirit1.us broadcasting every Tues & Thurs. at 5:00 pm. EST.

Please dont just skip over this if you are walking with God or just truly looking for answers this is someone you should definantly look into.

Matthew Stephen 05.10.08

Matthew Stephen 03.22.08

God Bless

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Why not just tell us what the mp3s say?

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Sorry if its not important enough for you to take some time out and listen then dont bother its not for you.

His website is also their where you can read alot of what he has to say.

Guess im a nice guy tho so ill list some topics he disscuses.

The upcoming destruction of America.
The Callout of the False prechers in the Church.
Dreams and Visions he has had.
What we should expect in the coming yr.

I hope you do give it a listen.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by fLANKED

It was nice of you to finally re-consider telling this person some of what was on the MP3, as you had JUDGED this person without knowing all the details is VERY disapointing, just like Jesus - you think??

I, myself am on dial-up and do not or can not use MP3, so you would have
denied me the opportunity also.
Very loving indeed.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
wow really cant see where you got the feeling i judged him a bit odd anyways even if you are on dial up you can still check out the web page and the audio is available for low bandwidth users on the website as well so no excuses lol

am a bit disappointed no one has bothered to listen to this but thats ok we will see if his prophecies come true over the next month

this was a reply to an anonymous post which strangely isnt showing up

[edit on 4-6-2008 by fLANKED]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by fLANKED

What about those of us who can't hear? Can someone transcribe the mp3 so that those of us who cannot hear (I am hard of hearing and my husband is deaf.)

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by fLANKED

I don't think he is being questioned here.There is so little time to cover so much ground.Maybe a snippit of some of his prophecy would pique more interest.Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by fLANKED

Be careful of these 2 frauds

here they used backmasking in recent broadcasts

Listen to this for details :
www.john1334.org... See Episode 8

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Hi flanked ..
I dont have time right now but I am interested in listening to it ..and will do so later when I get more time .
And will let you know what I thought ...

I agree with this from the statement below... False Prophets are everywhere ..and these are just a few really .........

[The Dangers Of: "Kansas City Movement", "Morning Star Ministries", "Toronto Blessings",
" Pennesecola holy Laughter", "Lakeland Revival" and other false doctrines.]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Really, even a summary of key points or events to be aware of, or your own "report" about the information would be extremely helpful for those of us who either don't have the time or the means to learn this wonderful prophecy.

I will, personally, try to listen to these MP3's and report back, in any case.

Thank you, OP for the post, and we certainly appreciate the guidance you bring.

Blessings in Liberty,
Rok

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Matthew Stephen basically prophesied that a tsunami would hit Southern California sometime in mid 2008. He said he kept seeing the numbers 6-18 and another number (a few days from 6-18.... was it 6-21?)

It did not happen and damage was done to Christian prophetic circles. Some had their belief damaged... another score for the enemy.

Later, he told one of his detractors that a certain tornado would cross right over her home as judgment on her.

Almost the same hour, the tornado turned and never even made landfall.

Don't listen to the MP3's.

Notice that the poster was a bit short in patience.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by fLANKED

links dont seem to work

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
i did a cursery look at the site your plugging:

propheticwatchmanvine.com - Quantcast Audience Profile
This site reaches fewer than 2000 US monthly people. The site is popular among a very slightly male biased, younger audience.
www.quantcast.com... - 18k - similar pages

Final Warning - Earthquake California - Matthew Stephen - AOL Video
Jun 14, 2008 ... Matthew's Website: www.propheticwatchmanvine.com.... Matthew Stephen shares
a dream about a coming earthquake/tsunami in California at ...
video.aol.com... / video-detail / final-warning-earthquake / 3112852167 - 60k - similar pages

Prophecy about Obama - Topix
You should check out prophecies from Matthew Stephen at propheticwatchmanvine.
com . Also, he was on The Edge AM on Mar. 22nd. ...
www.topix.com... - 69k - similar pages

America prophecy - California Prophecies
To read more about the three clocks vision of Matthew Stephen, visit his website
: www.propheticwatchmanvine.com. Here is a dream received by "R" of UBM's ...
www.guidetojesus.com...

the 1st caption says: The site is popular with younger male persons...

the 2nd is his vision & warning of a 2008 CA earthquake & tsunami
(did not happen in this time frame)

i am semi-curious on what this seer saw about Obama in 2008,
but it was more-or-less a given that Obama would be the Pres.

dreams, visions, etc. ~all subjective hearsay~ but i guess its better than twisting scripture interpetation like some people do to make their livings & career

If one looks at this info. at the bottom of his site:

Matthew Stephen
P.O. Box 804 Libby MT. 59923
Office Ph : (509) 496-9740

[email protected]
[email protected]
www.propheticwatchmanvine.com/vineintr.htm

we see he & wife live up in MT, where many survivalist preacher types
are holing up... Steve Quayle is another well known proclaimer of a destruction of US, who lives up in around Livingston MT

i also note that this Matthew Stephen also owns the E-mail addresses
'Watchman 2012'...
so not only does he broadcast the vine Int'l, which is a 'Independent Christian' entity...
he seems to also have the presumably 'secular' Watchman 2012
an alternative entity that would logically pander to the non-religious types about the same comming USA destruction, or falling to a 3rd world condition.

[edit on 9-2-2009 by St Udio]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
It is important to note that God sends false prophets to test us, to see if we love HIM.

A big test is their personal life. MS left his recent wife, and married his current wife.... while still married to the first.

He has a severe and crippling lust.

His prophecies seem to fall a lot.

But should not fall at all... unless there is repentance.

This guy went on a Christian prophecy circuit, and insisted to stay in hotels... where women traveled to meet him.

This is a big no-no for Christians. Stay away. Don't listen in curiosity, even.

top topics

join