It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Race Is Pathetic

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peepers
Humans are PATHETIC!. Without a reasonable doubt PATHETIC. For any human to say otherwise shows just how PATHETIC humans are.

We kill, we maim, we injure, we love, we care, we cry, how PATHETIC.

Who's we? You got a mouse in your pocket?

I see you added love!

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Looks like you have fallen into the catch all. "For any human to say otherwise shows just how PATHETIC humans are. " Thought that was pretty clear to humans!..........................

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
It looks like i have made myself seem negative?I am not negative at all! This is a thread of which i am sharing my view... Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and facts are facts. This is merely my opinion of what has happened from the 17 years i have been alive.
I don't think i deserved having obnoxious and sarcastic comments thrown at me. Sometimes i forget how the younger and older generation are on a different wave length

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by CoNsPiRaCy PhReAk

I DISAGGRIE WITH YOU ,WE DO BAD THINGS BUT WE ARE NOT ALL BAD THERE ARE GOOD PEOPLE AROUND US ,IF WE ALL WOULD HAVE BEEN BAD THAN THE WORLD WOULD HAVE BEEN DISTROYED LONG AGO ,WE CAN STILL CHANGE ITS NOT TOO LATE LETS START THINKING AGAIN AND MAY GOD SHOW US THE PATH.........

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoNsPiRaCy PhReAk
Look back at all the things we have done... We were granted life on this planet now we have destroyed it! We are intent on killing each other and other things! We allow one person in each country to overpower us. We allow our selves to believe in things that don't exist(most of the time) We live to die. We rely on other people to live.We poison the earth! We threaten to blow the earth up... and so on...

Is it any wonder why alien life hasn't come in direct contact with human beings. We are the most violent and pathetic race around for lightyears!

I really do agree with you on this, my friend. Most of the humans are hopeless.

Agent Smith: I'd like to share a revelation I had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we are the cure.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Agent Smith: I'd like to share a revelation I had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we are the cure.

That is an amazing example of what we truly are!

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoNsPiRaCy PhReAk

That is an amazing example of what we truly are!

i thought this too,til i thought about it.

we debate,should we plunder a resource?

sometimes we don't

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I don't think the human race is pathetic, It's the human race is disgusting. Thats closer to the turth, in my opinion anyways.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   
disgusting?heh nah,i think the words that best describe us is eternally naive.

running low on resources with an expanding population...hmm,tough one that..maybe look at moving off this floating piece of cosmic dust till we figure stuff out?

.0000001% gdp spent on moving off-world,10million% growth rate..hey these numbers don't add up,wtf

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by CoNsPiRaCy PhReAk

That's what I'm thinking too!

What a coincidence, I'm just about to say the same thing, star and flag for you.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join