It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magi Society

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Does anyone know more about the Magi Society? They teach and promote a very different take on astrology and I personally find their theories to be very interesting but what with the secrecy??

Everytime you have a question they reply with something like "you have to have been a member for this or that long, or you have to be certified or whatever".

Or is it simply that they are just protecting their school of thought so that nobody else can capitalize on their findings? But then why would they offer certification courses to people so that they can become professional magi astrologers and charge clients...?

They do have really cool theories and I have had gotten a lot of insight that traditional astrology never quite gave me. It's just this irritating secret society thing that bugs me. That and the fact that they use a really patronizing tone of voice in their texts. And that their software's really crap...

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Just letting you know I can't send you a u2u until you have 20 posts, and can't comment on your page until you launch your comment section.

join