It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There was no conspiracy by human beings!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
for gods sake, this has been going on for 8 years
you morons find everything to be a conspiracy
why the hell would an American government conspire to destroy its leading symbol of its strength and economy
why would it be a `jewish theory`
the jewish people i know are the friendliest most open minded nation in the world and would not harm a fly, the only people who keep saying it was a `jew theory` are anti semitic islamic extremist #s who know nothing except for wallowing in pity about a land that was given to the jews thousands of years ago and is NOT THERES`, oh yes they know one other thing, to go into a market place shout jihad and blow up innocent women and children and then wonder why everyone hates them.
anyway this isnt a muslim extremist discussion
all im saying is
i dont think any western world government in their right mind would have been behind this, they'd have been far far far more to risk than to gain, theyd have had no idea what the outcome, there could have been a risk of a civil war and pandemonium across the country dont laugh that could have been the outcome if the fires and explosions had spread and made it even worse than it was
so all you people going on about a conspiracy get over yourself
the president of the united states would not be behind it, would you conspire to blow up your own house no you wouldnt.. same thing
and for the jew haters sorry islamic extremists.. GET A LIFE NOTHING JUSTIFIES BLOWING UP OTHER HUMAN BEINGS NO MATTER HOW BADLY DONE OR DESPERATE YOU CLAIM TO BE
case in point, it wasn't a conspiracy end of,
and nor is this a islamic extremist debate.
elliot

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5/17/2008 by kinglizard]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
You obviously haven't watched "Endgame". Calling people morons for seeing obvious evidence that you don't/can't see won't win you any points on this board either.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
im not bothered about points
i myself am really into ufos so you cant accuse me of being open minded
but for the love of god why would the goverment want to destroy its own country
dont be stupid

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
After seeing the Iraq conspiracy play out so publicly with the absolute dearth of WMDs despite so many assurances they were there, it only enforced my opinion that 9/11 was a U.S. government conspiracy. Had the Iraq invasion taken place without 9/11, not only would support be absolute zero but I'm sure the current U.S. administration would have already forcibly been removed from office and been convicted of multiple war crimes charges.

9/11 is false justification for unjustifiable wars and its now quite obvious to myself and several others.

Originally posted by elibubbles
im not bothered about points
i myself am really into ufos so you cant accuse me of being open minded
dont be stupid

So you're telling me you're close to thinking little green men from outer space are coming this planet, but can't believe in the possibility that gangsters within a government system could pull off a big crime using massive goverment resources? You need to get your notions of plausibility in check.

[edit on 17-5-2008 by Frith]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

the jewish people i know are the friendliest most open minded nation in the world and would not harm a fly,

That is your opionion, I know alot of Atheist's who do Humanitarianism style work and I would say as my opinion they are the most peaceful people I know, but that is my opinion and it in no way proves that all Atheist's or all aid workers are good people. All groups and beliefs have good, bad and inbetweeners within their ranks.

the only people who keep saying it was a `jew theory` are anti semitic islamic extremist #s who know nothing except for wallowing in pity about a land that was given to the jews thousands of years ago and is NOT THERES`, oh yes they know one other thing, to go into a market place shout jihad and blow up innocent women and children and then wonder why everyone hates them.

I am a Misanthropist Quaker I distrust everyone equally regardless of any other factors such as race and religion, one doesn't have to be a Nazi or a Muslim to not trust the Jewish people, in much the same was as you don't need to be a Jew to distrust Nazis and Muslims...etc. You will also find that practically no group or nation of people are even close spiritually, philosophically, ethnically or genetically to the people who 'originally' owned said piece of land.

anyway this isnt a muslim extremist discussion

If this isn't then why have you ranted about Muslims throughout ? also why did you even bring them in in the first place if it wasn't about them?

all im saying is
i dont think any western world government in their right mind would have been behind this, they'd have been far far far more to risk than to gain, theyd have had no idea what the outcome, there could have been a risk of a civil war and pandemonium across the country dont laugh that could have been the outcome if the fires and explosions had spread and made it even worse than it was

I don't know what is going to happen when I go to work when told I need to get in due to an emergency, for all I knows I might get knifed or attacked if called out to a security violation, I do it anyways because I know the risks and I can choose to act regardless of the circumstances or possibilities.

What if civil war was actually what they wanted but things didn't turn out as they had hoped?, that aside for anyone to claim they understand 100% what actually happened about anything are mistaken.

so all you people going on about a conspiracy get over yourself
the president of the united states would not be behind it,

Aside from you needing to get over yourself, do you even know the President personally to know that for a fact? or as everything you know about him been from when he as had expose' and PR events/ Speeches ?

would you conspire to blow up your own house no you wouldnt.. same thing

Actually you will find that your comparison is flawed in that the President of America doesn't/ didn't live in the WTC. While I wouldn't conspire to blow up or destroy my own property there is no way I can out right say I wouldn't destroy or conspire to someone else's property. Afterall did Guy Fawks not come from the City of York in Yorkshire and conspire to blow up the English House of Parliament ? Yes he was and yes he did.

and for the jew haters sorry islamic extremists.. GET A LIFE NOTHING JUSTIFIES BLOWING UP OTHER HUMAN BEINGS NO MATTER HOW BADLY DONE OR DESPERATE YOU CLAIM TO BE
case in point, it wasn't a conspiracy end of,
and nor is this a islamic extremist debate.
elliot

Didn't you say this wan't about Muslims? quit being a hypocrite and go back under your bridge we have no sheeps here for you mr Troll

[edit on 17-5-2008 by Marshall Ormus]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
no kidding, your an idiot. look at the signs, we are destroying every nation in the world, there is 1.2 trillion dollars a year that goes unaccounted for, your telling me you dont find anything suspicious about all the questionable things our government does. you need to stop gripping on to your childish beliefs and morals and realize the what is really going on. i could type for hours on this, but it would go to waste because your too narrow minded to think logically. o by the way has it ever occurred to you that these aliens your willing to believe in may have something to do with the governments actions? do research about the history of earth and its civilizations, maybe youll figure something out.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
marshall you know what
ive hit you on ignore
im not even going to begin to answer you
dont you dare call me a troll
im at oxford university im a lot more educated than youll ever be
if you want to make it personal you just did
im ignoring anyone whos going to blast what im saying so dont bother
the purpose of this thread was to expose islamic extremists or people who blame things on the jews to be trouble making jerks, and to make you people understand that there IS NO CONSPIRACY! GOT IT, NO CONSPIRACY!

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I am going to call you out as a troll as well. You believe in UFOs but not that your gov't is capable of mass murder and deception? What do they teach you guys at Oxford these days, the only reason you aren't going to respond to Marshall is you can't debate what he said. Your original post was very misinformed and surely any replies to a coherent response would be just as misinformed.
Feel free to put me on ignore as well, while I don't go to Oxford, I am a free thinker and can examine the evidence and decide for myself without people like you telling me I am stupid because there is no conspiracy.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Your very welcome to put me on ignore and although you wont see this I will say that given your lack of Sentence Structure, Grammar and so forth I doubt quite highly you are at Oxford Uni (Unless that episode of Blackadder Goes Forth was correct). Also you have no way of knowing just how educated you will become nor how far I will go in much the same way as I don't know either.

I did call you a Troll, since you are insulting people from the start and posting various statements in such ways as to instigate a Trolling/ Flame War. You have not provided evidence for your claims nor have you even tried. You claim to be open minded yet you seem awfully unwilling to see any other point of view or respect an others opinion (to the point you stated that you will put anyone who disagrees with you on ignore) that is different from you and to me that makes you closed minded.

It is you who took this personally, whether I intended to upset you I don't even know since I didn't even go out of my way to flame you past calling you a Troll. I am not trouble making, to me it is you who happens to be trouble making by calling people Morons, Jerks and spreading hate rants.

Prove to this community there was no conspiracy and prove to me that 'I' said there was one, since I don't claim to know in any real way what actually happened that day.

To each their own I guess, and again although you are no longer able of reading this post of mine, I wish you the best especially when your threads are filled with *This poster is Ignored* and you have very few other people left to talk reply to.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by elibubbles

Where to begin? I guess you live in a place called Oxford, but not the university, because your rant and even the thread title are hopelessly ungrammatical.

As for your rant (and that's what it is, simply rantings unsupported by any substance), well, there's no logic behind it, simply frothing.

Israelis wouldn't harm a fly? What have I seen endlessly since my childhood (some decades ago now) but endless war and bloodshed in the Middle East, with Israel constantly bombing and strafing and shooting and bulldozing Palestinians?

What about the USS Liberty?

And as for this all-caps gibberish:

GET A LIFE NOTHING JUSTIFIES BLOWING UP OTHER HUMAN BEINGS NO MATTER HOW BADLY DONE OR DESPERATE YOU CLAIM TO BE

By your "logic" (if there is any at all there), then the US should not have attacked and invaded Afghanistan or Iraq in response to 9/11, nor should Israel constantly attack Palestinians in eye-for-an-eye reprisals.

Hypocrite.

[edit on 17-5-2008 by gottago]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
There is some evidence to suggest that 9/11 wasn't as cut and dry as you are believing. There were quite a few coincidences that happened that day which makes it kind of hard to take at face value.

As for nobody conspiring to blow up there own home you must not read or watch the news much. There are people that blow up and/or set fire to their own homes and places of business to cash in on the insurance money. It happens out in the real world, so to think a president and his administration wouldn't do the same thing to cash in and make some money off the tons of war profits being tossed around to companies is laughable.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Well I am glad we finally have got 9/11 cleared up. Thanks Mr. Bubbles!There is no conspiracy! You hear that everybody! Whew that is a load off of my mind.

It just goes to show if you are insistent enough everything will work out just fine. No conspiracy...it just never occured to me there might not be any conspiracy...and boom Mr Bubbles emphatically pointed out that there is NO CONSPIRACY. What a relief. Thank Mr. Bubbles.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Why are people so blind to see!
The government of any country will do anything in it's means to help themselves. Is it not obvious with all the "Amazing coincidences" and data from flight recorders that are completely wrong!!
I don't no why I feel so strongly about this but its an outrage
that the US government can get away with such a blatant attack on it's own people for personal gain.

Is it that hard to see we are being lead into a world of fear where we follow every command and believe every word we hear about "Terrorist threats". These Higher ups now have a strong hold on us and can do as they like!

end

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
your welcome leo straus

at least somebody sees sense

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   

why the hell would an American government conspire to destroy its leading symbol of its strength and economy

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

What a Joke, you immediately start out insulting most everybody on this board....with absolutely no proof. Then proceed to insult some more while being open minded and ignoring anybody that doesnt agree with you.

Indeed why would any government "conspire to destroy its leading symbol of its strength and economy" maybe so they could start the illegal war that is still happening?

Hitler didnt do it either did he?

Go ahead and Ignore me as its obvious you arent going to back up anything youve put forward.

Actually is this thread even legal? He only insults us here at ATS and didnt provide any proof.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Ooooh, Oxford...

Obviously, the standards for entrance have suffered some of late...

Now then...

There's little doubt there was a conspiracy...the argument begins when we try to decide who was involved in the conspiracy. I have my own opinions, as do most on the board.

Calling people morons isn't a good way to get responses that are even remotely civil. I'm guessing your stay on ATS is going to be short and somewhat tempestuous. Well, have fun.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   

For an Oxford don, you certainly missed the sarcasm so very rampant in Leo Strauss' post.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
There was no conspiracy by human beings!

Thats odd. Our own government offical story claims this is a conspiracy aginst the USA. A conspiracy made by Binladen, and his crew.

Yet you are claiming there is no conspiracy by human beings?

What are you really trying to say?

That 911 was brewed up by aliens? Or non humans?

While the whole time I sense your stay here will be a short one. You come in here with an extreamly bad attitude and claim you have the truth.

Never a trust a man who claims he has the truth.
Only trust a man who is seeking the truth.

You are claiming 100% truth here. And that to me is far from being what or who you claim to be..

I think you are full of it. Or just full of yourself.
There is way to much to say to you that you will simply ignore, becasue you are not here to add anything IMO.. You are here to troll.
And I guess I will feed you this one time.. But this will be the only time I feed this troll.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   

you obviously have done no research into the matter. If you look at everything the Bush regime has gained since 9/11 the better question is Why WOULDN"T they destroy the twin Towers.

Advice: Do some research into all the new powers the President has.

All the money that was made, by put options on those in the know.

All the damning evidence in Building 7 that went up in smoke.

Getting the peoples support for the invasion of Iraq.

That's just the tip of the iceberg of "Motives" The U.S. government had for takeing down the towers.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Wow, you are oblivious on so many levels, it's not even worth talking to you.

Oxford, lol.

Be proud, you are part of one of the greatest disinfo institutes in modern history.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join