It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Sen. Kennedy rushed to hospital

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Desert Dawg

My hunch is that no news = Sunday rather than any suppressing of info. I bet there are a bunch of releases tomorrow morning...

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
This fat pig is a murderer! I don't think it could have happened to a better person.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I can't stand the guy but I won't wish him ill.

In fact, this could be a good thing. He had two 'incidents'. This is serious. Perhaps he can see his own mortality now and he'll be remorseful and ask God to forgive him for Chapaquidic and the lies he has told.

I'll pray for him.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
about all i heard all day was the 2 day old announcement...
but with the update he watched a Boston Baseball game.....

I'm sure that if he;s stabilized, or feeling better....
then sonone is bringing him warmer bedclothes, as those hospitals are kept at 65 degrees.....Berrrrrr/Shivvvvver !!!!!

I had to wheel around for eleventy-seven cups of coffee/tea every day
because i was shivering at the Health-South facility in Phoenix...
And there wasn't a place where one could bask in the warming Sunshine
for at least a momentary relief !

smile Ted... u'r an 'elite'

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
[edit on 5/18/2008 by PimpyMcgibbins]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Gotta agree with alot of people here...Not a big deal...Couldn't really care if the man goes or not- there are far bigger things going on like the war, all these catastrophes, and of course more idiotic decisions by bush...Why should we care about an elderly man in critical condition right now- it should come as no surprise. Life goes on- put your thoughts on the victims of the cyclone or earthquake...not on a kennedy who has more money to get healthy or the best funeral a man could buy...I'll never understand why some of you people make such big issues from such idiotic news reports...This is over-dramatized...the man's old- it can be expected. The kennedys have a bad rap anyways...I'm not gonna say that I hope all is well- it appears to be his time, get over it.

ridiculous....

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
It certainly doesnt look good for Mr. Kennedy, their are breaking news that he has been diagnosed with a brain tumor.

Doctors: Ted Kennedy has brain tumor

[edit on 20-5-2008 by Bunch]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Well, I guess the Kennedy Curse finally caught up to this guy, that and the rest of his Bad Karma..

Brain Tumor

BOSTON — Sen. Ted Kennedy has been diagnosed with a malignant brain tumor, FOX News confirms.

lol, posted at the same time, or close to it..

[edit on 5/20/2008 by Kr0n0s]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join