It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I just leave reality???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Yesterday evening as I was laying in bed, I did my usual series of tasks on my tablet, one of which is reading anything that took my fancy here on ATS.

Therein lies the problem. As I was falling asleep an article on here caught my eye about a young janitor that works at a university in Indiana, who has been persecuted by "race relations" organisations for reading a book about how the Irish community defeated a group of KKK.

The story went on to say that the young man being persecuted was of Irish stock and was simply reading about his cultural heritage, but was being targeted because the book he was reading 'upset his black colleagues'. However, it seems that the book (if anything) discusses a group of Irish people that, by their efforts, helped the black community by defeating the KKK.

I came back to the article in question this morning when I woke up, at least I wanted to, but it seems the browser window had closed on my computer.

Worse still, was that when I went to the history on my machine (which is saved for over 900 days), there was no record of ever having been at ATS for the last five days!

Anyone got any suggestions? Did I just imagine reading an article here on ATS last night or for the last five days? Does/Did the article even exist and could anyone provide a link to it please?

I do have antivirus, that is up-to-date, and I also have anti-spyware software installed which is also up-to-date. In addition to this, I usually save items like this in my favourites - just in case. On this occasion, there is no link in my favourites, which is odd, because I seem to recall adding the article to my favourties....

Or am I simply dreaming still?

Worse, is this an elaborate trick to make me think I have been reading about corrupt "race relations" people, when in reality I have been drugged on some laboratory slab somewhere...?

[edit on 17-5-2008 by dampnickers]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by dampnickers

I guess no one can help... bugger!

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
If you're still dreaming, WAKE THE *%&^% UP! I'm caught in it and I don't like this reality!

Seriously, someone probably just erased the ATS history files and closed the browser. In the process, I guess they saved you from being a 'racist'...
Idiots...

TheRedneck

join