Egyptian statue on mars?

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I see a rock formation like so many of other claims of artifacts on Mars that the rovers have passed and photographed. No one knows what Mars was like thousands or millions of years ago but today the rovers are in a desert and in an area that is more for survivability to the machines and some scientific study than life research. Its not even considered the best place to search for life that may be still present or that lived in the past on Mars.

Just look at the pictures on the ground compared to the high resolution pictures from the overhead satellites. The rovers see sand,rock,craters, hills and more rock. The satellites have picked up methane in small quantities and a very diverse landscapes other than the desert region the rovers tread.

The rovers close up views have given some the ability to see skulls,boards.Sphinx's, weapons, tools, you name it and out of natural rock formations.

I wish the next rover goes away from the equatorial desert and toward the more life possibility areas on Mars, then it would be a time to get excited over close up questionable photographs, IMO.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by iammonkey

Great thrad my friend!! infact its a holy grail thread!!! I think it looks a lot like the spinx and pyramid.great find!! star and flag

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Hi there,

Very nice find although this isn't the first time i've seen it

I found something somewhere near as good as this last year, an Egyptian head on Mars, in the middle of nowhere but clear as day Egyptian

I lost it sadly due to my computer breaking

I've been hunting for it for a year now

UfoRevealer

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by iammonkey
Mods if you think this is on the wrong thread please move it.
While looking at pictures of mars. There was something on the picture that grabbed my attention. Here’s the link to the original.
(snip)

If one hangs around this forum long enough one realizes that what went around comes around, again and again!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Those features seem to be paced at very odd spots. One would have to examine them closer, but for now I am gonna say it just barely resembles a statue. The brain can recognize patterns, thats why cartoons work, or you hear obama say thank you satan if you reverse yes we can. It definelty interesting, but the way the features are placed among the mountain makes me lean torwards generic formation.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
seriously though? I don't see anything out of the ordinary in those pics. Yea the rock might look humanoid but a lot of rocks can look like something and it's a natural formation. Just look at clouds, mt rushmore, etc. jk about the mt rushmore.

one needs a closer view to see if it's anything really significant. These pics are taken from so far away you can look at any spot and see anything in them.
edit on 4-12-2010 by The Quiet Storm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Looks like some kinda Egyptian head to me. This one is from Nasa picture PIA 10214. The lunar rover's left wing panel in the photo has a square block on the left side, look above that and you will find the 'anomaly' above.

To me looks like a head. Has some weird wavy metal on the sides going up, doesn't look like a naturally eroded rock to me.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

I don't see a head in that photo, but I see what looks like naturally eroded rocks, specially when looking at the whole are surrounding that rock.

That rock looks like two rocks when we add the photo from the right panoramic camera.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by The Quiet Storm Iammonkey opened up new worlds for Mars anomalies researchers,sinced "carved in stone" evidence is so STILL that it challenges the deliberate masking used to extricate LIFE signs from Mars images since Viking landers 1976,and probably Moon landers since 1969(but that is another thread).

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
location location location...lol, right on the edge of a cliff. The main test is to see if a camera with one of those facial recognition and focus things can recognize the feature amongst the other rocks. By the way, I see Paris, I see France, I think I see the queen in her...
edit on 6-1-2011 by quantum_flux because:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I'm trapped in cell phone land and the documents are to large. Wish someone could do a smaller sized zoom i could download.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Got to bump this, look what I found (probably just seeing things?):

I noticed this strange figure shape in the colur photo first, thought it looked a bit odd, so I checked it out in the large .tiff file.

I was expecting to find some rocks. I found this....

Please tell me I am seeing things!
edit on 13-2-2011 by AmatuerSkyWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Does nobody see that?

I must go see the optician!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Its an interesting psychological phenomena called pareidolia. Your mind picks out familiar patterns.

NASA isnt hiding anything. Right, the same organization, NASA, who has spent more money then anyone on Earth to try and find evidence of extraterrestrial life, is covering up the same.. riiiiiiggghhhttttt.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
The human brain automaticly looks for faces or something it can regognice. if you stare at your wall long enough, your gona find faces there aswell. dosnt mean some alian made your wall though.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AmatuerSkyWatcher

You are seeing things, but I cannot know what things you are seeing, only the ones I am seeing myself.

And those are rocks.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Yes you are probably 99.999999% right, but since you asked, this is what stood out to me:

edit on 14-2-2011 by AmatuerSkyWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
AmateurSkyWatcher I hope I can pull some details from your finds.I see several prominent faces and a carving on far left above the rest.Thanks and praise to iammonkey for discovery of the best statue on Mars yet found by members of the ATS and anywhere else I know of so far.It's a monument and an ANCHOR as far as evidence of life on Mars whether past or present.It will be studied long after we're dead.I'll be telling my kids I knew the guy who found it,even if only an online connection.ASW,fear not,you have found something far different.Stay tuned.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmatuerSkyWatcher
Got to bump this, look what I found (probably just seeing things?):

I noticed this strange figure shape in the colur photo first, thought it looked a bit odd, so I checked it out in the large .tiff file.

I was expecting to find some rocks. I found this....

Please tell me I am seeing things!
edit on 13-2-2011 by AmatuerSkyWatcher because: (no reason given)

I see a snake sticking it's head out of the rock, like Skeletor's Snake Mountain...

I cropped that portion and added color, contrast and brightness.... the illusion or reality of the snake's eye seems to come out more....

edit on 14-2-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Ha, didn't notice that before! Looks more like a chameleons eye maybe?

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join