It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian statue on mars?

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by vze2xjjk
reply to post by Lee_K

Lee that was excellent having gradations to show.The small faces below the statue face are likely alive and closer to the rover.
Hello Earthlings, and Others,

I found this forum and discussion by searching for something else, what I saw from Lee-K and from others has amazed me so much, that I processed the photos myself, to find exactly the same .
I have dug a bit more into it and I even find a silhouette, like a little Martian Girl.

It's fascinated me so I decided to put all our findings in a video. As you will hopefully watch, I have quoted this forum , Lee-K and the other members of this forum for the initial credits (the only ones I forgot to thank for credits is NASA ooops!)

I read this forum with vivid interest and I focus more on Space at the moment.

I'm sorry, as i'm new I can't post a photo or a vid yet (trying to figure out the buttons lol) but all my work from your original one is there on You Tube:

"MarsOddities-a Little Martian Girl?" by me LaPieinsky.
Linky:

www.youtube.com...

Hope to meet you there on the comments, you're very Welcome All,
and here back soon perhaps,

MANY THANX TO ALL REGARDED FOR CREDITS.

Congratulation for BRILLIANT Discussion!
Mag

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Nice job on the vid dude, I liked the diff fx u used on the pics to enhance. negatives, contrasts and colors, etc. Awesome

Keep up tha good work. Hey, could you make a vid for me here soon if I ask nicely?

Hit me back u2u lemme know.
-Z-

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZyPHeR
Go look at any of the egyptian landmarks and you see carvings PRICISELY like this.
There is the problem, the Egyptian statues were not PRECISELY like this, this reminds us of Egyptian statues because of the shape of the rock on top of the flat surface, without it it would not look like an Egyptian statue.

If I take another rock and put it on the place of the "head" the statue looses its statue-like look.

In the same way, if I pick the "head" and put it in another place, that place starts to look like a statue.

Also, I do notice the blotched kinda photoshopped mark near the top... whats that all about? Whats there to hide?
There is nothing to hide, this image is not a common photo, is a super-resolution image, an image made with several (I think in this case they used 16 different images) photos of the same subject. A program then "sees" the differences and the similarities of the pixels in each image and creates a bigger image with values taken from the pixels from the different photos. If we have several images almost exactly like each other this gives good results (sometimes extremely good results), but if have large differences in the photos (like the noise on the separate images) the noise is turned into features that are not really there, the program "thinks" all pixels are good to work with and uses pixels that have values that are not related to what the photo should show.

You can see the different photos here.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZyPHeR
Nice job on the vid dude, I liked the diff fx u used on the pics to enhance. negatives, contrasts and colors, etc. Awesome

Keep up tha good work. Hey, could you make a vid for me here soon if I ask nicely?

Hit me back u2u lemme know.
-Z-
Hi Zypher and THANX!

It's a good team-work as I see it. I wouldn't have made it without reading this discussion & seeing the photos.

What a smashing forum, wow!

PM-ing you about your quest,
TC,
Mag

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
to Zypher:
----------------
Late post, I've tried to 'u2u' but I couldn't as I'm new and haven't done 20 posts.
Anyway you can contact me by PM on YouTube ( LaPieinsky) on my above link.
Of course I would help you do a video. Yet it's difficult for me to just send you a link as your private vid could obviously not be broadcast to YouTube for example.(I wouldn't publish privy stuff)
So far I've only done vids for YT or some that can't be copied, just watched I mean, though there are some other ways, I suppose, and I'd be happy to help when time permits. It's fun & free to make your own vids on www.onetruemedia.com and you can apply a lot of various free-styles, including a blue stars-fireworks-artist curtains opening! one/ or other cool styles there. But it can be stuck in a loop and get slow! ...patience is a virtue lololol!
See you on YouTube or back here some time,

Added you as a Friend,
TC,
Mag

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
to Zypher:
----------------
Late post, I've tried to 'u2u' but I couldn't as I'm new and haven't done 20 posts.
Anyway you can contact me by PM on YouTube ( LaPieinsky) on my above link.
Of course I would help you do a video. Yet it's difficult for me to just send you a link as your private vid could obviously not be broadcast to YouTube for example.(I wouldn't publish privy stuff)
So far I've only done vids for YT or some that can't be copied, just watched I mean, though there are some other ways, I suppose, and I'd be happy to help when time permits. It's fun & free to make your own vids on www.onetruemedia.com and you can apply a lot of various free-styles, including a blue stars-fireworks-artist curtains opening! one/ or other cool styles there. But it can be stuck in a loop and get slow! ...patience is a virtue lololol!
See you on YouTube or back here some time,

Added you as a Friend,
TC,
Mag

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Hi, glad someone found my iamge usefull! Thanks and welcome to ATS!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lee_K
Hi, glad someone found my iamge usefull! Thanks and welcome to ATS!
Hello and thanx!
Did you like the vid?
I have spotted something else , really freaky, it looks like a female alien, teenager, grown up, who knows? If it's only part of the rocks it's a trick of the Gods!!
I'll try to send it soon if I don't succeed this time. A gif would be better if I wasn't so useless and knew how to do them.
It's in the other photo, Victoria Crater, one of the "walls" too, but I don't think it's the same spot, not sure.

See you soon and your discovery is absolutely smashing!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Original rock on Victoria Crater:
My finding:

Edits in lights etc , MagsEdits:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MarsFanMag

It reminds me of this.

And I will add a small legend.

"Another ATS member that sees people everywhere! Noooooh!"

[edit on 1/9/2008 by ArMaP]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
It reminds me of this.

AH HA!!! So THAT"S who has it

You know that Interpol and everyone else is looking who errmmm "borrowed" that painting? Now we know

Better watch out for the vans outside

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Oh wait... I see they got it back a couple months ago... so I guess your off the hook

The Scream has been the target of several high-profile art thefts. In 1994, the version in the National Gallery was stolen. It was recovered several months later. In 2004, The Scream and Madonna were stolen from the Munch Museum. Both paintings were recovered in 2006. They had sustained some damage and went back on display in May 2008, after undergoing restoration

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by TurnPike
Decided to examine the image a bit.

I've brightened the area around the "statue" and tried to make the image a bit sharper:

Here, the image is flipped. Sometimes one can find new things, or see things differently, when an image is mirrored:

The head curves inward and ends at the base of the "neck":

Looks definitely like a head of a statue to me, although heavily eroded and weathered.

[edit on 21-5-2008 by TurnPike]

This is so excellent as an edit that I highlighted it and gave the 2 versions on my YouTube video about it.(Its title is really speculative, "MarsOddities-a Little Martian Girl?" due to what Lee_K found out next to the "Statue". )
(I also mistakenly posted a photo which is not from Victoria Crater I think, woops but I wrote no caption for location on that one, from LaPieinsky)

I will mention your screen-name on the credits, on my presentation text (info about the vid, top right of YT screen) and I am currently holding a thread here on ATS to examine possibilities of MaRTIAN (BEINGS)--MADE STRUCTURES ETC ON mARS, so I will repost your edit and the light-version with your reference, there too.

This thread and your edit have really opened my eyes and many others as we can see. ;o

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL ESPECIALLY I AM A MONKEY(A REILLY)
TURNPIKE
LEE_K

~~~~~~~ :up

NOT AN ALIEN SHAPE!!:

EDIT from before:AFTER CHECKING with the help of INTERNOS I can certify that my edits above are NOT of any "alien shape" but are marks and outline(s) of the ROCKS. Had to say!

I add it here as it's also corrected i the thread I did about it, where I mention too the shape that Lee_K saw next to the 'statue' and that I can confirm from making independents edits of it, finding the same and further, perhaps;

TCMag

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
i just signed up today, and but i have been browsing the past days, some things scare and others amuse me. but this is somewhat unsettling, im not sure wether its posted in this thread before but do tell what you think of it.

original image plus circled "skull" here
s49.photobucket.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
This just shows that the human imagination is an amazing thing. We see everything from Egyptian statues to coins on Mars. What I don't see much is people talking much about how the edges near the "statue" look like they have been eroded by water or not, which would help prove or disprove the theories that mars was once a water planet not much different from our own. Shouldn't these would be the discussions we should be having about these things?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meganutter
i just signed up today, and but i have been browsing the past days, some things scare and others amuse me. but this is somewhat unsettling, im not sure wether its posted in this thread before but do tell what you think of it.

original image plus circled "skull" here
s49.photobucket.com...
Hi and Welcome MegaNutter I love your name!!!

It's certainly puzzling.
2 items that do look like skulls indeed. Sealed in the rock? Fossilised ? it they are, they are very well preserved, if ancient.
After the discovery of Amanda Reilly (IamaMonkey member who has started this thread), the whole site of St Vincent on this Victoria Crater deserves further examination indeed!
She now has a place on the fantastic Living Moon site, where a lot of references can be used for here.
www.thelivingmoon.com...
Please ignore the pseudo-scientists who think they know everything about Mars, for the REAL scientists are patient with the non-scientists and do take the time to help.
Stick to your grey-cells and don't let anyone discourage you, ever!

Hope to cross your path again soon. ;-]

TC!

Mag

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Geologists must be creaming themselves at this thread. The hance to see lots and lots of rocks.

Anyone though who takes the search for intelligent alien life seriously though will probably be wondering why they ever even bothered.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by MarsFanMag

2 skulls? i can only see the one that is "fossilised" into the rock

and thanks for the warm welcome ^^ you'll be hearing more from me for sure
(i couldnt find my password in the small time i had so i went anonymous)

- Meganutter

btw, the join-us part is specist!
"prove that you are human" what if Extraterrestrials want to join, thats not a friendly thing to read now is it

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Meganutter

Meganutter I see some other wild stuff near your find. I'll have to find the Hi Def pics and see these better.Thanks for your post.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
To the left of Meganutter area ,a dead gecko.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join