It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian statue on mars?

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by vze2xjjk

The hat that the Martonian is wearing is similar to the hats I have seen worn by Mars beings in other photos on Mars. I also have seen the tri-cornered hat worn on Mars beings similar to the hats worn during the American revolution. I have also seen hardy looking Viking beings in their garb. from the Pathfinder mission. I will be in touch with you to see my drawings I have found that I thought were lost. Rik Riley

[edit on 16-7-2008 by rikriley]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Well I don't want to break any rules, is my edit better or still treading the line ?

I really don't see what evidence he has presented around his claims on transe dimensional phase shifting and how these faces are infact living creatures though. All he's presented is some badly drawn squares around some dirt & rocks, if that's evidence in your mind then so be it however to myself & I'm sure alot of other users here it doesn't equate to evidence.

Also the fact his claims are so out there I really do think he's trolling, I mean cmon a 25inch LCD for these living dragons & rock face creatures to communicate with us and a microphone so we can hear them ?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
i get what your saying. But keep in mind that there ARE people who see what he is showing. Zorgon highlighted the anomolies in green.

I don't see most of his stuff (except for that one of the lady laying half exposed...that was like a sack of bricks it hit me so hard). LIke i said, i tend to ignore him. But he IS presenting what he sees. I have been around here long enough to observe him and notice that he is, if nothing else, sincere (like Rik Riley, who is a great guy).

If you can disagree with him objectively, please do. But since his evidence may be a little more speculative and subjective, you need to be careful to not argue subjectively. Does that make sense?

It is about being fair to other members by treating them with respect and dignity. This is what it means to be "humble".

You seem like a decent person. I didn't mean to call you out like that. I apologize. I just wanted to give you a friendly reminder. Friend.

edit to add: the "lady" image that i referred to above, for you to once again peruse:

[edit on 16-7-2008 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
To see things in a different way (and because I like to do it
), here is a colour version of that photo, not the super-resolution one but the original.

The colours are not real, the image was made using the infra-red, green and blue channels instead of red, green and blue.

I also changed the light levels to make it more visible.

This is a cropped version, the whole image is to big to post, but it's available here.

The original image (without the level adjustment) is this one.

This looks like a shoreline.

Steep shoreline from earth

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Oh no it was quite alright to call me out and I'm thankful you did as I can be quite heated in my debates and tend to throw things out that I don't really mean to say or think about properly out of frustration as I'm quite a passionate person.

I'm more arguing against the fact that he is saying they are actually alive, I mean living breathing (possibly with fire) dragons on Mars ? They're a fantasy creature made up from fairy tales!

I've agreed with his face objects being faces however I'll happily argue till I'm blue in the face about him claiming they are alive despite him having no evidence to prove that very point. Likewise this new fangled idea Rik has brought up that they somehow have some superhuman power to detect past the normal light spectrum via some trans dimensional phase shift which enables to see faces in rocks that other more "normal" (per se) folk cannot see. It's just absurd and again there is no evidence to prove this ability other than then playing dot to dot with rocks & dirt in pictures and drawing squares around them to say "hey look here this is a face, but it's not only a face. It's a living humanoid/dragon/animal" This is why I brought up the question regarding sanity because the mind plays tricks with you, if you look at a picture long enough you will begin to see symmetry & your mind will help you to see whatever it is you want to see (going back to the magic eye thing) and to then without objectiveness claim it's 100% proof there's living creatures on Mars is just crazy and I felt I had to question that because it only serves to discredit themselves & others who won't make such absurd claims from skeptics like myself (and I'm not a hardcore skeptic). He is bringing up evidence yes but it's not concrete and he's not being objective about it by considering other possibilities that they are just rocks nor is he considering that from another angle these rocks may look completely different which is why I considered it to be a delusion on his part. Again I have to point out it's not the faces I have disagreement with it's the fact he's claiming they're alive & he has some superhuman power to detect them.

[edit on 16/7/08 by Discotech]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon,thanks for the patience,since this is all so fuzzy and certainly not all of them are what I may think,or think I see.They are certainly not all alive.I can't post a whole scene in Negative,since that would really alienate people,and yet SOME individual faces are twice as clear in NEGATIVE image mode. The heads resting on the side of a cliff,some possibly sunbathing are side by side with some fossil heads.The reason some heads are so outof scale in size are they are standing in between the cam and the cliff,say half-way the distance and fuzzy focused.Standing up means aliive.The fuzzier the image,the more likely the face is alive.A rock or unmoving fossil gets more carity because the overlapping frames reinforce still objects and subtract clarity from "movers and shakers".

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Mars is inhabited by dis-embodied heads? Cool....what do you suppose their method of locomotion may be, if any?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Heres a footnote for the faithful viewers.It's a shame that so many faces of such variety get BLANKED OUT/MASKED OUT in thousands of these pics for 4 1/2 years because the sky background made it so easy to do so.I have been waiting for this situation where a dark background throws the focus in such a way that people will see more detail of what they've been deprived of seeing before on an almost daily basis.The animals are always curious,like the circus coming to town when they see the rovers.When it moves or shoots their eyes with a focusing beam laser the live ones perk up,undivided attention/anticipation/apprehension/fight or flight reaction. The animals surround the rovers in great numbers in huge variety of species side by side.That's SO UNLIKE EARTH ANIMALS. It's like a herd from NOAH's ARK. When I designed the rovers 1987 I was a school bus driver.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

You will notice that the heads that are"stand-alone" have blurred out below them 2 vertical lines which are the caterpillar or snake body nasa finds and blurs out purposely.If you see this same pattern of 2 verticle lines/stripes below heads that seem to float in air/disembodied then logic tells you the shortes distance between 2 points(head and ground below) is a straight line.I have seen insectoid multi-legged bodies and some snake-like with TRACTION NUBS,the shape of breasts for climbing.Walking Q-Tips--- VISUAL AID

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Rik this #2 isn't far from Egyptian statue.It's an optical illusion ,I'm sure,but seems solid.I rarely see numbers in Mars pics,even when pointed out.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I had seen the modern looking No# 2 earlier from the small Egyptian looking statue photos. I see numbers, letters, symbols and hieroglyphs in many of the Mars photos from all the ground missions and I have been keeping a record of what some of these look like. Rik Riley

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoSpace

Neospace here is what I found from your pic that shows up well.I saw it before,but your coloring brings it out better.In the top right corner an inch from the right edge(second shot you covered it with the word "WALKING"),this face must be 6 to 10 feet high.
It's the most humanoid large scale carving I've seen,unless you count Hoagland's face on Mars.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by vze2xjjk]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoSpace

Neospace,I shrunk your pic way down and got a dragon face,especially with green added.
Some things on Mars may be made to be seen from high altitudes or even from space.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

I'll try to be tactful,but I loathe long explanations that fall on deaf ears/readers,or more to the point ,those blinded by their training or ignorance. (quote
I'm more arguing against the fact that he is saying they are actually alive, I mean living
breathing (possibly with fire) dragons on Mars ? They're a fantasy creature made up from
fairy tales!(end quote ) Komodo dragons,nile river monitor lizards,artwork from ancient Chinese,Euro,Indian,American Native tribes North and South America,Indonesia,dinosaurs. If you have seen dragons only as fairy tales,study ancient art and biology. Fire breathing I never mentioned,however,you know that a spitting snake aims for the eyes of an enemy as a defensive weapon to blind them. If a lizard spit a foam of stomach bile containing HCL hydrocloric acid,what would that do to an enemy's face and eyes? To a person with no chemistry class it would burn like fire,stinging very hot.The legend of fire breathing may be from an acid rather than a flame.In fact monitor liazards and kamodo dragons kill larger animals by scratching or biting the victim with amazingly powerful neurotoxins.I knew a young foolish man who died from these poisons ,keeping them as pets.They ate his face. Ok your dragons are fairy tales.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Wow. That is awesome. Well I was looking at the picture I found some strange things that looked like they were hiding something. They are little grey blocks that apper to be coving over somethings. It is really interesting!

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Yet all myth & fantasy has dragons with wings & the ability to fly.

Perhaps instead of calling them dragons you should call them Lizards so there is no confusion with thinking they have wings, can breath fire & fly around the Mars landscape. However despite that I still fail to grasp how you can happily believe that there are living, wandering curious lizard creatures on Mars just from seeing some blurred, grainy images and playing dot to dot with bits of rock & dirt to make up faces.

Where is your evidence they are alive ?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by rikriley

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Any idea what the scale if this is? I might be wrong but it looks to be small.

A questimate on size of statue is 5 to 6 inches tall. This is how tall I have been saying the Sandmaries, tiny tiny humanoid lifeforms, are in size. First detected by Viking 1 and 2 and next Pathfinder Sojourner mission and now by Spirit and Opportunity. Rik Riley

So you're saying that these statue looking rocks are only 5 to 6 inches tall? So we could go down there and step on their monuments and totally destroy all evidence of anything before we even knew it. WOW

This is a new theory to me, I must say. We would be giant Earth creatures to them.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Uplander,that's like saying you're an alien who visited Earth and saw a squirrel and assumed the same about Earth creatures.That's just one common species that happened to slip thru the nasa net of disinfo.Nasa doesn't want people to know what they REALLY found,as in advanced,highly evolved life on Mars including large animals and different types of humanoids.It's tough to drag people kicking and screaming to a similar conclusion. Rik isn't one to sugarcoat the evidence,but states with clarity the info available to him.It's just that the vast majority of people aren't ready to know what he knows.He's been doing it so long,giving background to simplify for people is sometimes more difficult because preconceptions short circuit the process of delivering the transfer of valuable info.We all have limited time,but we try. Nasa denies truth by blacking out and masking their faces.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I have seen images on Mars of Lions, Tigers and Bears, oh my and this Lion's face you present looks very similar to what I have seen in the past on Mars. Not only have I seen them from ground missions but from satellite photos of the surface which includes statues and what I call holograms. Rik

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by uplander

There are all sizes of beings on Mars but there is a race I call Sandmaries, tiny tiny humanoids. If you were a scientist and could manipulate the DNA of a race of beings that were almost destroyed by a nuclear war or asteroid and there were limited natural resources available including water you might create a race that was tiny as to not deplete the resources as rapidly. Rik Riley

[edit on 17-7-2008 by rikriley]

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join