It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian statue on mars?

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I probably cant explain what I mean very well, but I'll have a go. About the original image on page 1, I wish we could view that from another angle. Because it does indeed look like a statue, but from this angle it doesn't look like the rock wall around where the feet would be has been chipped away.

Usually (I think) these statues were built over doorways, with the door somewhere around the statue's ankles. Leading up to this door would be a path of sorts. What I can't see is a widened out area around where the feet would be. It almost looks as if you'd have to squeeze between a couple of rocks to come close to the statue. That doesn't make any sense to me at all, unless this is half built, the rock face around the feet would have been cleared to allow people(?) access to the statue.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by unnamedninja]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
It would be harder to give up now after 21 years and after finding major finds like you've seen,along with others like Skipper,Johnbro,Daina Gibbs,Keith Laney,
Pic from Miss "WALLA", Dave Beamer,Ross Wolf and friends.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by vze2xjjk

I'm sorry, but I see rocks. I could probably find Harley's and boats, puppies, kittens and rats, big macs and thousands of objects in those rocks, if I wanted to. A rock with a jutting point imo, isn't suddenly a face with a nose. It's a rock.

I won't completely disregard all objects, especially the very suspicious ones, although I think they are still all natural, until proved otherwise. But when people start seeing statues of Egyptians in rocks.. and nuts, bolts, skulls, houses, pyramids, etc.. I can't buy it. I see so many pictures come out now with circles around every rock in a picture, claiming they are this, that, and the other. It's getting ludicrous.

Some of those might just be rocks you know. That look like stuff.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by fleabit]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

If you look at the unmarked object under the word "Races" you will see symetry,meaning that in the context of the middle of buried faces(above ground grave site) there must be some purpose or co-incidental placement of the almost foot long container or device.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Compare Viking Faces 1976.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

While I can see how you've come to the conclusion of your faces in previous pictures despite me thinking you're absolutely bonkers for having such a determined belief that they really faces & dinosaur head, it's pictures like this which make you lose all credibility. I'm sorry to say but putting circles around random clusters of dirt which in no way resemble faces does not make them faces and just makes people like myself doubt your convictions of the other photo's which do have things which resemble faces.

I think if you took the approach your taking but with a little more realism by admitting you could be wrong, you would likely get more people agreeing with you. However your current claims of it being 100% a face and not just a face but one with a body which has clothes along with a pet dragon is just crazy and likely to get people straying away from your posts instead of possibly agreeing with you. Whilst I admire your passion and determination to prove they are faces I think you're deluding yourself somewhat by not accepting there is the possibility you could maybe be wrong and they are infact just rocks

[edit on 15/7/08 by Discotech]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Before I go looking for more angles of the Egyptian statue,does anyone have some to post?

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I do not have any, although I looked for them in the images available on the rovers' site in all the Sols that the rover stayed at that place, from Sol 1158 until Sol 1183 (the images used in that super-resolution image are from Sol 1167).

After Sol 1183 Opportunity moved away from that spot, getting out of the crater.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Thanks Armap,I'm starting to look at Nav cam and found a surprise. marsrover.nasa.gov... A large sculted head I see on the next rim over that appears to sit on the front rim.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Without meaning to seem like I'm picking on you but.......

Do you just draw random squares on these rocks in the hope that one of them will be something that looks like a face by playing with the laws of probability ? You've gone back to your original posting style of just showing pictures with loads of squares in circles without actually helping us in figuring out what exactly we're supposed to be looking at inside those squares & circles. I haven't a clue where the face(s) are supposed to be because it's full of yellow squares are all these squares containing faces ?

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
What a great catch. What is strange to me is how the area just above the "statue" appears smooth and almost path-like leading down to it. Even the sides of the "path" are an even distance apart, resembling the hall-like tunnels that lead down into the pyramids on earth.
When you zoom out at look at the entire picture, with the flat landscape behind, and the sudden drop-off of the land as if a great chunk fell away, you could almost imagine that this may have once been underground, as in a now exposed chamber.

(but then, I have a very active imagination) Anyway, very cool catch.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Discotech
Without meaning to seem like I'm picking on you but.......

Well stars to you and ArMaP for patience above the call....

But let me address this form another angle...

Here are the faces in the yellow boxes... Not all as the image was a bit low quality to work with...

My favorite is the little Martian with the Afro

But this one is not bad...

But now that we have a whole lot of just disembodied faces of all sizes makes and models all over the rocks of Mars...

What is the point? Are they supposedly 'live'? without a body? What is the purpose of seeing these faces all over everything?

[edit on 15-7-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

Symetry is what I lookforto find faces in the Mars photos.If I see 2 round eyes I immediately look for a horizontal mouth under it like a smiley face pattern.
that's the pattern of a face of many species,humanoid and non-human. Even if they are blurry I can box a few and come back to them later to look at them.Many timespics from 4 years ago reveal new previously unseen faces when looked at by resizing or coloring,or just with fresh eyes.The Mars lady pet dragon scene I didn't realize until this week was a burial ground or scene of several deaths,where the bodies are unseen or partially buried,yet faces above ground.But my words shouldn't effect or sugar coat your ability to see what's there. I already know it's annoying when you can't see the faces,but by sheer numbers eventually some will appear when you get used to seeing a thousand Mars "smiley faces" and one or two get thru other's skulls. I can't hand out eye glasses.
2 eyes 1 nose 1 mouth times a thousand.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   

vze, I have no problem seeing the faces you have highlighted and even some you have missed as you know there are so many it makes your head spin. I can assure you this is no fluke it takes time to see these anomalies I call it picking up on the digital visual light code of Mars.

There will always be naysayers of what we see on Mars, but that is perfectly O.K. most individuals will not take the time to learn to see these anomalies and they want to see them now like instant fast food. When they do not see these faces all they want to do is ridicule and throw a fit like a baby tantrum. Again that is O.K. too because that is to be expected remember it took us a while to see these things after we got over the disbelief part of seeing lifeforms and incredible anomalies.

The closest thing I can compare it to is like looking into a different dimensional light spectrum. I always have said that Mars has it's on frequency as a planet as does Earth and the other planets. Many will say that makes no difference but I say the frequency is out of phase with what we are use to seeing on Earth. Yes I do realize photos are taken in the X-Ray, ultra violet, and infrared light spectrum frequencies and I still say Mars is shifted out of phase when it comes to frequency. Although not the same it is like listening to single sideband on a ham radio band but seeing on the the outer edge of a harmonic frequency on Mars.

To clarify what I am trying to say LOL, what humans see on Mars when they pick up on the digital frequency code of the planet is a combined Phase-Shifting Directional phase Sequence in our visual light spectrum.
Rik Riley

[edit on 15-7-2008 by rikriley]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Thanks again to Zorgon and vze for the more detailed colored in images on Mars. This will help clarify what we see and will help others learn to see and recognize these anomalies and faces better. Rik Riley

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   

So basically what you're saying is you're playing dot to dot with bits of dirt & rock in photos to try and make a face ?

Just out of curiosity.... How many faces can you see in this picture of a rockface

And I'm sorry but whilst I can see some faces in the pictures, you're really going overboard and just killing all credibility you may have by spamming a picture with squares claiming them all to be of faces. If you really truely believe what you say that they are burial grounds and that you can truely see that the "Mars Lady" is wearing clothes AND she has a pet dragon then all I can say to you is "wtf
"

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I see the wallaroo under the overhang,but I wonder if I'm seeing carved faces or not,just shadows.Do you happen to know if aborigines in Aussie were big on carving rock faces into humanoid and animal faces? Back to the best dragon Mars face recently.....
The blue one is a positive image,and like most cases is much more blurred by nasa so that masked and fuzzed doctored images get less attention from life-seekers and the average observer.It's like we're outfitted BIRDWATCHERS with binos seeking the illusive birds(signs of life on Mars). Nasa provides the FOG.Nasa swamps the data,denies truth.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by rikriley

Rik I like the radio analogy,because we don't always realize we are seeing WAVES of light and FREQUENCIES. It's sound and light I should have concentrated on when I was more obsessed with just light.If I had included a MICROPHONE ,or even better a transceiver,then we'd still get denied the knowledge ,but I would have done my "JOB" and not ignored a MAJOR factor in life discovery. Those live animals must make sounds.I see a thousand times more animals than humanoids. If I could do it all over again I'd include an LCD video screen for 2 way communication with the live ones. We'd be denied that knowledge too,but at least the learning process would be sped up by decades.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Ok I'm sorry but you've lost all credibility now, you're claiming that they're actually alive ?

Is this some poor attempt at trolling trying to make an insane claim and get people to bite because it sure looks like it. ?

If you really think what you're seeing is indeed live dragons (hello dragons are fantasy creatures???) and creatures and that you think you have some super human power where you can see the actual faces, skin & all in the dirt & rocks via some trans dimensional phase shifting then I worry for you because it's becoming delusion and it's actually quite disconcerting how convinced you are about these bits of rock & dirt.

I don't mean to sound harsh but if I'm understanding what you're saying correctly then sorry, but I think you're absolutely bonkers and you're doing a huge discredit to those who do come across as legitimate but also objective and far from deluded like yourself, however I will stand by initial assumption that you are indeed trolling and will end my discussions with you now

[edit on 16/7/08 by Discotech]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   

i believe you have just violated T and C. His claims may be ridiculous, but he presents evidence. You can refute his evidence all you want, but to personally attack him by questioning his sanity is out of line.

No, i don't agree with most of what he says, and i try to ignore the images because they make my head hurt. But i appreciate that he is giving what information he finds. There will come that day when he stumbles on something that is outstanding.

I would really like to see you amend your post so that you address his evidence, not his psychology.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join