It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian statue on mars?

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
i love looking at photos from mars to explore the possibility of life. just like looking at clouds if you look at anything long enough you will find what you want. plus the damage to the original since this is a composition of photos has destroyed its integrity or any possibility of using it for any scientific purpose. Without scale we are left to wonder if this photo was a mistake and we dont know what data was added to t due to radio interference or sunspot disruption which can alter the data flow due to pulse fluctuations.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
The multiple frames and overlap is so common with these Mars images.It's an idea I had in 1987 that was inspired by kaliedescopes.Computer power then was more limited and my computer experience was more limited,so I thought that overlaying multiple frames would speed transmissions from ground pics to sat to Earth. Stacking images is the best way to describe it,like panes of glass stacked up and each pane represents a pic.Some images can be oriented 90 degrees sideways,or even 180 degrees upside down.If you overlap 10 of these panes/images and transmit them quicker then you have more leeway with transmitting WINDOWS(of OPPORTUNITY,hence the name OPPORTUNITY). I wanted 2 words that embraced the human SPIRIT and had CHINESE characters.Spirit + Opportunity. That won't make sense to a lot of people,but it's a small part of the story that explains,beside nasa deliberate masking,how the images are made and sent.Packets with overlap. Notice how a face overlaps and blends in with a rock.
The live ones move and blur out.The fossils appear the same(no movement) in every overlapping frame and look more solid.When looking for life on Mars ,you are actually hoping to find some blurry LIVE images,rather than a sanitized crisp clear FALSE image of an entire scene without movement. So again,you WANT blurry Mars pics if you are looking for LIFE.All the solid stuff is dead(oversimplification to make a point).*** footnote ,I got a new HP keyboard ,so I should be typing more clearly with fewer misspellings and freeze-ups.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by vze2xjjk
It's an idea I had in 1987 that was inspired by kaliedescopes.Computer power then was more limited and my computer experience was more limited,so I thought that overlaying multiple frames would speed transmissions from ground pics to sat to Earth.
Unfortunately, the amount of data is the same, so your idea does not work.

If you overlap 10 of these panes/images and transmit them quicker then you have more leeway with transmitting WINDOWS(of OPPORTUNITY,hence the name OPPORTUNITY).
If you join 10 images (lets assume that they are images without compression, to make things simpler) you will have 10 times the amount of data to transmit in a "window of opportunity", so you have 10 times more probabilities of something going wrong, the shorter the transmission the better the possibilities of being successful.

And how is the transmission made, do you send the first pixel of every image, the second pixel, etc. or do you send the first x pixels of each images? Or do you send whole images in a block of 10?

I hope that you see that you gain nothing by "stacking" images before transmitting, it only makes the transmission more prone to failure.

So again,you WANT blurry Mars pics if you are looking for LIFE.
No, what I want is for you to stop and think about what you are doing.

I hope that you have noticed that people refrain from posting in the threads when you start posting these useless images (useless for all people that I know, with the exception of Rik Riley), and some people even have doubts about starting new threads with images because they think you may come and spoil the thread, like you have done to all other threads that were "contaminated" by these images.

I don't want you to stop posting (as I have said before, I like your image-less posts), I just want you to stop and re-read the threads where you have posted these images and see what has happened. Did people became aware that there were living creatures on the photos or did people got annoyed by the images and left the thread?

Don't you think that you are doing a better job of keeping people away from Mars (mostly) photos than the hypothetical "disinfo agents"?

footnote ,I got a new HP keyboard ,so I should be typing more clearly with fewer misspellings and freeze-ups.
I don't think that the typing has been the problem...

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Ok first off what is with the image name ? "BigMarsLadyPetDragonZoombsepia" WTF ???

Secondly whilst you have drawn squares around random bits of dirt I can't believe that you failed to spot the Martian Pig & Dog at the top half of the picture. I've circled and labeled them for you so you can't miss them

Now you cannot deny that these aren't real live animals on Mars and are infact just random rock formations & dirt because I have circled them and labelled them so it must be true!

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

Not bad... you actually 'see' the sleeping dog...
Maybe he is getting through to you.... (I'm having a little trouble with the 'pig' though]

Okay then here is the problem... there is no doubt that in the distorted images that vze2xjjk is posting that what he sees is actually there... no doubt at all...

its the interpretation and the method of making the images thats the problem

Here is BB I took only the one 'face' that is easiest to spot... Almost has an Easter Island totem look to it

Here is your 'sleeping dog'... Thing I want to point out is that YOU did see the dog
no matter what you think of it... the other 'face' is the one in the lower left of the original image..

The other point is that they are not really obscure... because when you clip them the proportions in the face or the head of the dog are RIGHT...

Now vze2xjjk and rik are seeing these in the micro scale... while others can only see them in the macro scale... like the 'Egyptian statue' the focus of this thread...

The point here is that we ALL see the 'statue' skeptic and believer alike... its not a vase, or an animal its a rock that LOOKS LIKE an Egyptian statue... The only difference is skeptics say its a natural phenomenon while believers say "Its man-made.." (or Alien
)

Like the Ipod Indian and the image below on Mars... there are many macro examples that everyone can clearly identify... and they ARE THERE no question...

Now I have found many amazing images on Earth... many rock faces on cliffs and many of these have been marked as sacred places by the Native Americans,,,

Sure this could be because they assumed that the "Great Spirit' made these as markers...

but WHAT IF there really is some cosmic force at work putting images into nature for us to spot? Many say we have the ability to recognize patterns...

WHAT IF there is a reason we have that ability?

All over the planet there are symbols that ARE man made that can only be recognized from high altitudes... many native cultures in many lands have done this... there has to be a reason

Also oddly enough I find a Military base near many of these markings like the ones in Pine Gap... I call them the Nazca Lines of Pine Gap... look at the full size link below to see the scale..

Here are a few others that match
www.thelivingmoon.com...

So we can discuss this forever... but the fact is this 'imagery' is there... and some can see it easily... some can see it with effort and some never see it...

In closing I want you all to just take a moment and have a close long look at the center of this noctilucent cloud... I mean really take a moment and clear your mind of any ideas and just LOOK

Yes it's seeing faces in rocks and clouds... but the face on Mars I posted... and the face in the cloud above...

ARE LOOKING BACK .... right into the camera

Think about it... and I would love to hear some Native points of view on this

[edit on 13-7-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
And just in case there is ANY DOUBT that this is reality...

Explain THIS ONE

EDIT Embedding disabled click the link
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Yes it's seeing faces in rocks and clouds... but the face on Mars I posted... and the face in the cloud above...

ARE LOOKING BACK .... right into the camera

Think about it... and I would love to hear some Native points of view on this
It's obvious that the "faces" are "looking" at the camera, that is one of the reasons why we see them as faces, and the reason why front-facing faces are more commonly found than side-view faces.

And this is my Native Portuguese point of view.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Man it's just like the C130 Spectre Gunships and their missile defence flares

I'm sure insurgents don't look in amazement and think it's a wonderous sign from Allah when they look up to see the angel and then proceed to be pummled by Vulcan cannon, 105mm & 40mm Bofors rounds lol

Some of the pictures posted though I really can't see any faces or fossils and all I see is a rock but then again I was never good at those Magic Eye pictures

Is it a boat ?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
zorgon, from a Native American point of view, (Though I really loved your" Native Portuguese point of view", ArMaP.
), it is in an intangible distinction for the presence of life. In the old scientific viewpoint, life was very narrowly defined. And under those rules, the NA view that there was life, of some sort, in many things, was thought to be mere superstition. Science has now starting catching up.

There is a quality, about any sculpture which tells us something, even if we don't understand what, about the maker. We may see a cloud, such as you have shown, and feel a connection to the forces of earthlife, but we don't think it was "made" in the way a clay jar is made. The cloud may envoke the watchfulness of a life force, but it is a communication between disparate realms. The clay jar found along some trail, while telling us the maker of this had hands to make and a need to store something, is only spoor.

In looking at Mars/Moon rocks, we are not looking for communication from the planet, or from some realm of the spiritual, but for spoor. And when you look for spoor, you look for signs of being "made" on a corporeal level, not "communicated" on an emotional/spiritual level. It makes seeing rocks like pigs still rocks. And anomolies still anomolies.

The "pig" may be alive, but not made, and the "statue" may be made, but not alive. (And here you thought the white religions were complicated.
)

[edit on 13-7-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
The original pic was very dark,so I lightenned it some.This is a cropped version.It's a female skull(with partial body buried,breasts in clothing and a pet beside her(skull),but not a dog.Yes there are dogs on Mars,but this isn't a dog.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

The original pic was very dark,so I lightenned it some.This is a cropped version.It's a female skull(with partial body buried,breasts in clothing and a pet beside her(skull),but not a dog.Yes there are dogs on Mars,but this isn't a dog.

Seriously please tell me where you are seeing a female skull with breasts & more importantly how in the world can you tell she has clothes on ? To me when I see what you write and when I look at the picture it's as if you're posting a different picture to the one you're actually talking about, or do you have some kind of extra perception where you can things normal people can't ?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
but it is a communication between disparate realms.

Oh no doubt about that... but that was my point..

While we are looking for 'spoor' there are also those looking for 'communication from the planet' and some who are just on that wavelength to begin with...

So what may be happening is we are mixing the two and confusing the hunt. That is one of the reasons I have not posted more of the 'communication from the planet' types on ATS threads... hard enough staying on the 'spoor hunt'

Personally I believe mankind will get nowhere until science catches up and realizes that pure science alone will not work... but that is another issue. My point is I can easily see both the spoor side and the communication side and separate the two...

The difficulty is keeping them separate when trying to make a case for either

In looking at Mars/Moon rocks, we are not looking for communication from the planet, or from some realm of the spiritual, but for spoor.

True but NASA programs its Rovers to hide and cover spoors, but since they do not deal with the 'realm of the spiritual' they cannot program against that

(And here you thought the white religions were complicated.
)

I have dissected 'white' religions a very long time ago and found them 'wanting' Many moons ago (couldn't resist
) I had a long talk with a Navajo elder... when I left he gave me a ring... a large turquoise held by an eagle...

I still have that ring
However I must point out that there are many 'legends' that say the soul goes to the moon... maybe that's where you know who got his ideas?

This one was taken by the Army Corps of Engineers in Circle, Alaska, 48 miles south of the Arctic Circle

Kinda fits the theme

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

Spirit sol56 (2004)February/March Look toward center frame onder triangular large dino head fossil for Mars Lady/Pet Dragon. 2 frames. marsrover.nasa.gov... marsrover.nasa.gov...
There is a formfitting bustier,yet what was flesh inside has deteriorated,leaving a stiff dusty,matted shell of clothing that hardenned while the skin inside fell apart.Fortunately the skin of the skull wasn't as without support and just clung and got dusty- matted,unlike the softer chest tissue. The skull is the important part.There seems to be another skull 10 or so feet away that looks male,but is less pronounced,so few would recognize it as such. This is my absolute favorite skull because it's humanoid,but not exactly like us.The eyes are smaller and the cheek bone is more awide ridge or rim.I have seen a similar LIVE female to compare her with.The tiny eyes are very much the outstanding difference between us. The top of the head looks like a gash/wound/trauma that could have been the cause of death.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Here is a simulation using a model.
Compare the eye size and the large cheek bone rim. To me the heads seem about the same size. Earth human vs Mars lady skull.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by vze2xjjk

Now there you go!
Links provided much better

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I am going to be honest. Usually if i see that you posted the last post, i don't bother going to a thread. Nothing personal, because you seem like a very nice and sincere man. But, for hte most part, i agree with ArMaps assessment.

But this one gets my attention. That is very interesting, indeed. and your presentation puts it all in context. Thank you.

Good work.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   

vze, good work again and it takes a trained eye to spot these anomalies. I was looking thru the garage today looking for a photo I finally found of the Sojourner Pathfinder mission site. I thought I had lost the photo but also found some of my drawings I did of lifeforms and anomalies on Mars. This particular photo is where I discovered the perfect metallic looking snake with a perfect smaller pyramid head. This pyramid snake monument structure is standing straight up at a 90 degree angle and when I first saw it this blew me away because it is so perfect in shape. Rik Riley

[edit on 14-7-2008 by rikriley]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

See, just a little change on your posting style and people are receiving your posts better.

Keep on this track (preferably with more detailed explanations when possible) and you will see the difference it will make to how people accept your posts.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by rikriley

Rik I get the attachment to the images that really were personal breakthroughs.It also brings up the difference between how we vilify serpents here and hardly ever name sports teams after snakes.Yet on Mars there must be some recognition of snakes as a survivor species,and probably a little more emphasis on serpentine animals.Ancient man here probably grew to fear snakes as dangerous and competition in caves and earlier in trees.Similar to rats we consider them "enemy" species like alligators,crocodiles,bats,rather than companion species like dogs,birds,cats,and other farm animals(sources of food,milk,skins). On Mars the variety of species mixing in the same frame(diversity) makes me wonder if they are highly evolved(?).

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Can you see what I see, sounds and reads like a song LOL. On the snake topic I am of the opinion that they have evolved thru genetic manipulation especially when you see a humanoid looking head on a snake like body. Ridicule does not bother you much or you would have left ATS long ago and not posted again. You are a rare explorer trying to convey what you see on Mars that the majority do not see but a few like Zorgon can actually see these things.

Yes it is in presentation and thats where I lack the expertise to show individuals what I actually see. Keep up the exploration for you never know what you might find under, on or over that next rock that just might be alive. Rik Riley

[edit on 14-7-2008 by rikriley]

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join