It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian statue on mars?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
It would be interesting if positive proof of civilisation could be found on Mars or indeed other planets / moons but those formations I think are due to weather ..... here's hoping though!

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by vze2xjjk

I think I see most of what you call faces, but that does not mean that I think they are faces, just things that somewhat resemble faces, in the same way these are not really faces.

And if that is thinking inside a box, I may consider that you are just thinking inside a different box, a box full of faces, everywhere, even in photos taken by yourself here on Earth and that have nothing to do with "NASA masking photos".

[edit on 15/6/2008 by ArMaP]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
And if your image is from NASA, could you please show us where did you get it from?

Nooo cannot do that...

Sorry

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

OK.

Can you at least get a confirmation that that image is from Sol 1167 and not from Sol 1177 as I think?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
These photos are fascinating especially the first one which clearly shows a humanoid statue.

There is a strong argument for a connection between mars and egypt. People such as richard c hoagland and robert bauval claim life once existed on mars and that the planet was once similar to earth.

Either the race of beings on mars fled to earth due to a catastrophic event and rebuilt their homes or both earth and mars co-existed.

I read the book and its brilliant.

The sceptics have yet to dismiss these latest mars photos and i will laugh if they come up with another ridiculous explanation such as trick of light or natural rock formations.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I reworked this first Mars man face I saw in 2004 spring so that more people could see it.Realizing that a coloring book is sometimes better than a Manet or Monet for what people need to discover what's out there.Outlines are more important to people than detail because they have a hard time separating foreground /subject (FACE) from background/extraneous rocks,dirt,horizon. I have to knock out ALL BUT THE FACE. Otherwise people see only rocks and move on disgusted.They consider I'm just a hoaxer when that's the opposite of the truth.Meanwhile nasa is willing to reveal POSSIBLE water,POSSIBLE ice,and a screw that fell of as a result of an arm release.Amazing disregard for life on Mars for the masses of people with so much hope for finding the truth of Life existing besides on Earth.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by vze2xjjk

Just give the source images of where you see the faces...

Then people can comment on what you see.
Maybe start an new thread where you post your ideas in such a way other people understand where to look, how to look, how you exactly see the things etc...

Just my 2,5 cents.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
mars was once called Khmer in those parts ,and egypt was also called Khmer,so go figure...

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
This may be dumb to post but I recently went to the museam of man and they have many artifacts from civilizations from way back when.. and they used to carved faces and animal shapes in their rocks. So, maybe we aren't actually seeing human skulls and such but being that I am fascinated with the fact that there could be life on mars can't we agree to disagree that maybe a civilization carved things just as our early civilization did?

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
There is a little boy from Russia named Borishka that describes in great details life on mars as well Atlantis and Lemuria-you can find more about him here
english.pravda.ru...

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by vze2xjjk
reply to post by ArMaP

I reworked this first Mars man face I saw in 2004 spring so that more people could see it.Realizing that a coloring book is sometimes better than a Manet or Monet for what people need to discover what's out there.Outlines are more important to people than detail because they have a hard time separating foreground /subject (FACE) from background/extraneous rocks,dirt,horizon. I have to knock out ALL BUT THE FACE. Otherwise people see only rocks and move on disgusted.They consider I'm just a hoaxer when that's the opposite of the truth.Meanwhile nasa is willing to reveal POSSIBLE water,POSSIBLE ice,and a screw that fell of as a result of an arm release.Amazing disregard for life on Mars for the masses of people with so much hope for finding the truth of Life existing besides on Earth.

vze, thanks for sharing the Mars Man Face with the viewers. This face or head is very similar to the head lying on the ground near the Pathfinder mission platform. The similar head or skull plus face is actually lying on the ground with the chin broken away and with other Martian skulls nearby. This was like a set up for a photo shoot for Earth viewers to see the displaying of alien looking being's skulls on Mars from the Sojourner camera. The ear is similar but with an electronic looking ear or ear piece and has 3 circles in perfect alignment on the ear.

This photo I speak of is not available on the net and will have to be scanned. We humans on Earth have been lied to and remember what I tell you there is life on Mars, living breathing lifeforms. The lifeforms on Mars do not have to breath the same mixture or percentages of gases as we do on Earth.

If you were designing biological lifeforms on different planets you would take the chemical and mineral make up from that planet manipulating the DNA to breath what gases are available including oxygen or the intake of carbon dioxide as our plants do on Earth.

The Sun Flower beings that you see and hear vze talk about could be the the type of beings that breath carbon dioxide. I have seen tiny beings on Mars that look to be in pods and this could be them absorbing nutrients from the pods before they leave and roam the surface. You do not have to believe anything I am telling you, and most will not I am giving you my personal observations from what I have seen over the many years of viewing photos from the surface of Mars. Rik Riley

[edit on 19-6-2008 by rikriley]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP in the same way these are not really faces.

Maybe... but the above faces still carry a clear message

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60
Thanks for posting this amazing image!

I also see many interesting features around the "egyptian statue". I have circled them in red, and in the area I have circled in blue, I think the image may have been manipulated to hide something:

I can see what you are saying about the photo being edited slightly to hide something, and also again another image in black and white.. it gets so annoying that NASA and the worlds governments hide things so amazing from us all.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Precisely, they carry a message because of the way we try to find faces and expressions in things that look like faces.

That is why we avoid looking at some distorted (either naturally or by accident) faces, because in those cases we know that we are seeing a face but it does not look like a face, so we feel uneasy when faced with such a situation.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by rikriley

I just noticed another head below my ARROW in shadow of cliff.
Rik, thanks again for making things clearer. It's good to know you are vigilant and productive.
I can't tell exactly what the scenario here is. This is up for discussion.

[edit on 22-6-2008 by vze2xjjk]

[edit on 22-6-2008 by vze2xjjk]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
They are not all PRETTY FACES.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Uhmmm...i have highlighted the statues i see and three sectors that have blatent blur boxes over something? you can check the orignal photo and you will see they are already on there!?

i248.photobucket.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I refer to that blur box as scaffolding/ladder.I believe that the backwards number 4 that appears as a shadow is more likely a solid device that works with the scaffolding or ladder.If you are humanoid /biped,you use basic rungs on a ladder to to the carving of stone work on a near 90 degree cliff 4 stories high.If you think it's an animal that's been masked then I say it's not the right shape for an animal,and is crudely manipulated to deceive 10 million viewers.It's crude and amateurish,like a kid with too many crayons.If nasa lies about the color of the Mars sky then their measurements are also suspect and an overall plan of deception about the place being entirely barren and lifeless seems a terrible mismanagement of resources and public trust. I see evidence of life in carved humanoid faces if you look past the masking.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I really don't know what to make of this picture. I mean, so many things can factor into what could possibly be an authentic artifact, or a trick of light and shadows. Still, pretty damn neat though!

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by iammonkey

ya the knoweledge of how to build those statues and stuff is from fallen angels

mars useed to have angels before they fell and the angels made statues like that etc

some of the pyramids and statues were built personally by the fallen angels

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join